Chapter 37. Warm Me Up
8.6k 463 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Dragon King's Harem Chapter 37. Warm Me Up
I opened my eyes. Slowly, the sight of a luxurious bed canopy began to clear in my sight. I paused for a moment staring at the foreign sight as I tried to recollect my thoughts.
'Right ... I'm a dragon king now.' This still felt strange to me since this was the second time I opened my eyes here. And rather than reality I still felt like I was dreaming.
My gaze shifted to the window near my bed and saw the sun was shining brightly from there.
'What time is it?' I remembered I already asked Eir to wake me up at noon and judging from the sunlight, it should have around that time. I moved my hands as I tried to get up, but I could feel something warm pressed against me by my sides. I turned to my sides alternately and found Sela and Evelina fast asleep beside me.
'What are they doing here?'
I moved my feet slightly to slide my body upwards, but suddenly I realized something else, I couldn't feel my trousers. Intrigued, I moved my tail to open my blanket and peeked inside, and found I was naked. Well, I was not completely naked, since I still was wearing my shirt. But since all the buttons were open, it was the same as completely being naked. My tail dropped as I tried to recollect my thoughts once again.
'Did I do something to them before I sleep?' I thought. But as I remembered, I was too tired after getting out of the Ancestral Chamber and finally fell asleep or rather passed out after giving my order to Eir. Besides, I remembered even though I did let them in, I thought they would leave after Evelina checked me and made sure I was okay. I never thought they would sleep beside me like this.
Slowly, I pulled my body upwards and leaned on the headboard.
"Ng ..." grunted Evelina. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at me.
"Your Majesty..." She got up and sat beside me.
"Did I wake you up?" I asked.
"No, Your Majesty."
"Uh ..." Sela's grunt sound came accompanied by movement at my other side. Just like Evelina, she got up and sat beside me.
"Good morning, Your Majesty," she said in a half sleepy tone.
"It's almost noon already," I said.
"But it's morning for Sela," said Sela as she leaned her head on my shoulder.
I sighed since I knew Sela always acted like this around Argod.
"Since both of you are awake. Tell me what happened? Why am I naked? Why are you sleeping beside me?" I knew they didn't mean to hurt me, it was just that their actions were too bold considering my status as king. Even though Evelina was my wife, usually one needed my permission to either climb onto my bed or serve me, let alone, to take off all my clothes and make me completely naked like this. Rather than a rule, this was an etiquette in Igixar. This etiquette was not without reason, but it was established to avoid competition between the king's harem members. If the king's wives could climb onto the bed and sleep beside him as they pleased then the king's favourite woman would use this opportunity to interfere every time the king having sex with the other women, which would likely to trigger unhealthy competition in the harem. As for the king himself, he had another etiquette to keep his harem healthy. At least he should sleep or spend a night with each member of his harem once a month. This was to be done so that the king gave his attention to his harem members equally, unless the king was travelling for a long period or if the king was busy or sick.
Their faces turned red in embarrassment.
"That's ..." Evelina just said a word but then she pressed her lips.
"Your Majesty, it was Sela's fault ..." Sela admitted.
"When we wiped your body, Sela accidentally took off your underwear. Since we were afraid you would be cold, we decided to warm you up."
Evelina bowed her head in guilt.
"Forgive our impudence, Your Majesty. Our only aim was to clean your body, but we didn't expect it would end like this ..." she said.
"If you only cleaned me, why did you need to take off my trousers?" I asked with a frown. Usually, if the king was too tired, his wives or maids would only his upper part, not his lower part.
They exchanged glances in guilt since even though their original aim was to check whether there was another wound on Argod's lower body or not, they couldn't deny ... They also wanted to see and clean up 'the other'.
"Tell me," I asked since they didn't make a sound.
"We just want to make sure your lower part is all right, Your Majesty," Sela replied in an apologetic tone.
"It's that all?" I asked in disbelief.
They fell silent again, their faces flushed in embarrassment.
'Ah, I see.' I quickly understood why they did it. I didn't expect even though they looked shy, they had the courage to do it. Well, I didn't mind it, but still ... Doing this without my permission was not appropriate.
"You don't need to say it. I already know why you did it. It is inappropriate, so I will punish both of you," I said in a casual tone.
"You will punish us?" Sela said in objection. Although there was a clear disappointment on her face, her hands hugged my body tightly, as if she didn't want to lose me.
I turned to Sela and smirked.
"Of course. What makes you think I'm going to let this slide?"
"But ---" Sela pressed her lips and lowered her head since she realized Argod's words were true. Even though this seemed a trivial thing, it was related to basic harem etiquette and they broke it. There was a sense of regret why she couldn't keep her attitude and fear that Argod would cancel his intention to make her his wife.
"Your Majesty, let me accept this punishment," said Evelina. Sela was not Argod's wife yet, while Evelina had seen Sela's sincerity for Argod clearly when she served him earlier. If Argod punished Sela by cancelling his intention, she was sure that Sela would be very depress.
I turned to Evelina.
"It is you and Sela who made this mistake, of course, I have to punish both of you," I said in a relaxed tone. My finger moved to get rid of some strands of Evelina's hair on her forehead, down to her cheek and stopped in front of her lips.
"Or do you want me to be an unjust king?" I said with a smirk.
"No, Your Majesty ..." Evelina answered.
"Fine, since you understand it. I'll tell you your punishment," I said.
After hearing my words, Sela and Evelina got off the bed and knelt facing me. Their heads bowed in guilt. It was a formal position for the guilty awaiting punishment from the king or the lord. While I sat on the side of the bed in front of them confidently, my sleeping cock was clearly visible in front of them.
"Evelina Lavinia Iaoth, Sela Akerra Notilda, because of your impudence and inappropriate manner, I will punish you ---" Sela and Evelina closed her eyes in tension. Their hearts were beating fast.
"--- to warm me up," I said in a casual tone.
As soon as they heard my words, they lifted their heads and looked at me in surprise since it clearly wasn't a punishment. And I replied with a smile.
"I hope you understand what I mean," I said with a teasing smirk. Then my expression turned serious.
"But still ... This is the last time I give you a light sentence like this. You must follow the etiquette and must not repeat it again," I added.
Sela and Evelina were relieved by my words and quickly lowered their heads.
"We understand, Your Majesty." A smile appeared on their lips.
I waved my hands upwards, ordering them to get up and they obeyed my orders. Then I extended my hands to them.
"Shall we start it?" I asked.
"Yes, Your Majesty," they said with smiles.
122