Chapter 39. Serving The King I
7.7k 3 119
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dragon King's Harem Chapter 39. Serving The King I


Evelina got on her knees and brought her lips closer to my hard cock. Her tongue stuck out and moved to lick it from under my balls to the tip.
"Yes ... That's it ..." I complimented her as a gentle, warm tingling sensation came from it.

Hearing my compliment, with enthusiasm, Evelina's lips moved to kiss my entire cock. Occasionally, her tongue moved to lick it.
"Mpphhh ... Mpphhh." Her humming sound mixed with clacking sound came from her mouth as she covered my cock with her saliva. Her tongue licked the tip and sides in excitement. Her lips and tongue could feel how hard and hot it was inside her mouth. Even though she was the one who gave the service, for some reason she enjoyed this privilege so much. Her hand crept up to my thighs and hugged me. The other shifted to my balls and tickled them. Her lips and tongue kept moving to lick the long and big object in front of her. An object that didn't fit in her mouth, yet she was enjoying it very much.

As I enjoyed Evelina's service, I pulled Sela to my side with my hand. While my other hand continued to rub Sela's entrance. I gave Sela a light kiss on her cheek before looking at her blushing face. Her eyes stared at me with a pleading look and her breathing grew heavier.
"Stay still." After those words left my mouth, my finger plunged into her sweet spot and slid deeper.
"Ahnn ....!" jolted Sela. She gasped for breath as my finger wiggled, tickling inside her. I could feel her warm and narrow inner wall.

Sela's body trembled as she resisted the foreign invasion that moved to tickle her inner wall. Her mind went blank. Her face was getting redder and hotter, and so was her body. Her heart was beating even faster. Her arms hugged me tighter and tighter as she began to lose her strength even to stand up.

"Ah - hah - hah-- Your Majesty ..." Sela moans mingled between her words as if to indicate how she could not endure the flaming desire in her body.

"Kneel," I ordered with a smirk. That way, it would be easier for me to explore her private part.

Obediently, Sela did my order.

"Now, spread your legs wider," I said without stopping my hand movements.

With a flushed face, Sela did as I said. I inserted my second finger and continued to move inside her inner wall. She gasped as her pussy was getting loose and wet.

"Ahnnn ..." jolted Sela. Her moan sounded louder than before and her breathing was getting heavier. Her sweet spot slowly became wet and got loose, expecting something bigger to get into it. Her hands gripped my body harder. I could feel her body getting hotter as she grew impatient, wanting me to put mine in hers. But not yet ... Even though I knew her inner wall was getting loose, I knew it was still too small for me.

Meanwhile, as Evelina's desire took over her body, her tongue's movements were getting wilder and wilder by every second. Then she opened her mouth and put my cock in it. Her tongue kept moving and she moved her head back and forth, inserting my cock deeper into her mouth. Her hand kept tickling my balls.

"Ngh!" I flinched as I held back stimulation from my lower part. The tingling sensation between my groin made my cock even harder and tense. My body felt hot, my lust and desire burned my body and demanded me to channel it immediately. But I knew I had to be patient. I inserted my third finger into Sela's pussy.

"Nghh ... ahh - hah-hah ..." Sela's moans grew louder and she flinched in pleasure. Impatiently, my fingering became rougher and faster as I could feel her inner wall continue to twitch calling for me. Her liquid overflowed and dripped between her thighs. Meanwhile, I kept holding back the lust and desire that kept burning my body. I was already within my limit, I had to speed up my foreplay.

I placed my other hand behind Evelina's head. My waist moved back and forth, crashing the tip of my cock down her throat. My ragged breath got louder. The beast inside me screamed to be released.
'Yes,'I decided to end my foreplay.

[Essence Absorption initiated ...]
[Dragon mating urge will trigger in 60 seconds.]

I pushed Evelina to release my cock from her mouth.
"That's enough, Evelina."

Evelina looked at me with a pleading look and I knew what she wanted. I inserted my fingers in her mouth and played with her tongue. My eyes looked at her in a seductive gaze and a satisfied smirk on my lips. I really liked her expression.
"Be patient. I will do you after this," I said as I pulled my other fingers from Sela's. She should be ready to accept me.

"Your Ma- Majesty ...?" Sela's disappointment was clear in her trembling voice.

I turned to Sela and showed my hand before her eyes, her liquid dripping between my fingers.
"You will be the first."

After those words left my mouth, I pushed Sela onto the bed.
"Ah!" she startled with my sudden movement.

My hands pinned her hands onto the bed. Then without further ado, I bumped my lips to hers. My tongue went into her mouth and swam wild in it. She welcomed me by moving her lips and tongue in tune with mine.

Just for a moment, I kissed down her neck and breast. I shifted her hands over her head and held it with one of my hands. While my other hand squeezed her small soft mound.

"Ahhh - hah ... Ah-hah-hah --- ..."  Sela moaned loudly. Her trembling body was filled with pleasure and desire for all my stimulation. Her face flushed as she kept jolted. Without a pause, my hand continued to play with her breast. Occasionally, I pinched her erected tip and twisted it. While I could feel the softness of her other breast in my mouth, my tongue was playing with her hardened tip.

A few seconds later, my waist dropped, rubbing my cock between her thighs, replacing Evelina's saliva that covered it with Sela's liquid.
"I'm going in," I told her to prepare what I would do next.

At my words, she spread her legs, giving me more access to hers.
"Good," I complimented her.

"Aggghhhh ...!" Sela flinched in pain as she planted her nails into my back as my glans slid in. But then, I stopped and took a couple of quick breaths. This was amazing, she was really narrow. I felt her resistance even though I just put my cock's head. She was crazily tight, but seriously even though I just put a little but I could feel her inside was warm and irresistibly delicious.

"Sela, restrain yourself," I ordered. My eyes glinted in lust and thirst for her.

She nodded.

I slid my cock into her heat slowly.
"Ngghhh ..." I grunted as I broke through her resistance. A great pleasure swept my mind and body.
'F*ck! It feels so good ... 'I knew Sela was having a hard time to contain mine, but I couldn't deny she was so delicious.

"Anggg ... Ahnn ... Y-Your Majesty ..." Sela's eyes were tightly closed and her face turned red, holding the hot object that was much bigger than my fingers before.

"You should call my name ..." I said in a ragged breath. Then my lips down to hers to soothe her as my waist kept pushing my cock.

After I put all of mine into hers, I broke my kiss and we took a quick breath.
"You're mine ..." I whispered with a smirk as I stayed in my position, waiting for her to get used to it.

"Hah-ah --- Your Ma ---" Before Sela finished her sentence, I gave her a light kiss on her lips.

"It's not 'Your Majesty', but Argod ..." I whispered.

"Argod ..." Sela whispered in low voice.

"Good." My waist began to move at a slow pace, my eyes watching every change in her facial expression. At first, she grimaced and gritted her teeth. I knew she was in pain, so I kissed her forehead and lips, trying to give her some comfort again. But over time, her expression looked more relaxed as she got used to it. I accelerated my speed little by little and let it get used to it until I could finally hear the sound of our clashing flesh every time I thrust my cock into hers.

Meanwhile, Evelina bit her lower lip as her eyes stared at us with a pounding heart. She could feel her pussy wet with her liquid since she also wanted it ... But she had to be patient waiting for her turn. Unconsciously, her hands moved to touch her body and squeezed her breast as she tried to hold back the burst of desire within herself.

As I noticed Evelina starting to touch herself, I turned to her. I pointed my index finger to her and moved it towards me repeatedly without stopping my waist movement.
"Come and join me," I said with a smirk.

Evelina's smile appeared.
"With pleasure, Your Majesty." And she climbed on the bed.

119