Chapter 40. Serving The King II
7.7k 8 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dragon King's Harem Chapter 40. Serving The King II


Evelina crawled towards me. I could see her ripe hanging breasts swaying every time she took a step. Her eyes looked at me filled with thirst. Slowly, she placed her hands on my back and climbed upwards as her breasts rubbed my buttocks to my back, greeting my skin with her soft and supple mounds and her erected tips. Then one of her hands went down and rubbed my tail back and forth a couple of times. But of course, she avoided the sharp point at the end. But only briefly, her hand traced from my tail to my ass and up my back as she brought her body up and continued rubbing her breasts against mine. As her head was on the side of my head, she hugged me with one hand, her other hand moved from my back to my chest as her body moved in rhythm with me. I could hear her moans and I responded with a kiss on her cheek.
"You really - hah-hah ... impatient, don't you?" I teased. Some of my chuckles and my ragged breath mix between my words. While my waist kept moving, thrusting my cock into Sela's.

A couple of seconds after those words left my mouth, an announcement appeared in front of me.

[Dragon mating urge has started!]

My eyes widened as my heart started beating fast. My body felt hot and my mating desire peaked. I felt so aroused that I wanted to do both of them at the same time. Impatiently, I shifted Sela's hands over her lower abdomen and held it with one of my hands, clapping her breasts between it. At the same time, I pulled my body away and Evelina followed my movement. I clapped the back of Evelina's head with one of my hands and tilted my head to the side. My and Evelina's lips collided as we opened our mouths impatiently. Our lips moved in sync, our tongues twisted and sucked each other's tongues as if we had lost our sense. And I did all of that without stopping my waist movements. While Sela moaned loudly and called my name. Occasionally, Sela's body raised slightly to hold back the pleasures from beneath her.

Our ragged breath and Sela moans filled the room. Three of us were immersed in pleasure.
"Nghh!" I flinched as I was within my limit as well as Sela. I released my kiss and sped up my pace. While Evelina stood up behind me, her hands groping my chest and abs wildly and her tongue licking the side of my horn.

"Anggg ... Ahhh .... Argod ---- Argod ---- Sela can't --- Aanghhh!" Sela tilted her head backwards slightly as my hot semen came out and mixed in hers. A great sense of satisfaction swept across our minds. An announcement popped up before me.

[Congratulations! You have got a bride!]
[Sela Akerra Notilda - Dwarf (192)]
[Congratulations! You have acquired a new skill: Earth Spike.]

[Earth Spike (Requires 5 Mana) - Skill used to command the ground beneath the user or a single target to rise into spikes. The number of spikes increases by 1 per 10 base level]

But despite my essence absorption being successful, there was no announcement my mating urge was over. Besides, my body still felt hot, my lust hadn't decreased and my cock was still hard as if I hadn't taken my load out of it.

Seeing Sela lying limply with her body drenched in sweat in front of me, I knew I couldn't possibly continue my sexual action with her anymore. I pulled my cock, my thick white liquid along with her virgin blood flowing from her pussy soaked my bed sheet. A pair of small dragon's wings with the Queen's crown tattoo appeared on the side of her neck, proving that she was my wife.

"Argod ~" purred Evelina as she kissed me on my cheek. Her hands touched my chest from behind passionately. I knew she had been waiting for her turn and of course, I would be happy to do it since I hadn't finished channelling my desire. I turned to her and smiled seductively before I grabbed her waist and pushed her onto the bed.

My hand went down and swiped at her entrance to make sure she was ready to accept me. While she put her hands on my neck in submission. I let out a teasing chuckle when I found she was completely wet as if she had prepared everything to welcome my cock. A chuckle out of my mouth.
"It seems your pussy is as impatient as its owner," I teased with a smirk.

"How could I hold myself before you?" whispered Evelina. Her eyes stared at me with a pleading look, expressing her resignation and submission to me.

I responded with a smirk as I pulled my hand away from her pussy. Then I bent her legs, spread it and hooked the back of her knees on my shoulders, placing my cock right in front of her entrance. My waist dropped, rubbing my cock between her thighs, covering it with her liquid.
"How could my shy wife turn into a seducer in a day? Is that because of this lustful husband, hm?" I teased her. My eyes were on her.

"Ah ... Hah-hah -... I --- I just want to give my best to serve you ..." she said, resisting the temptation at her lower part. I knew she couldn't wait to enjoy my cock.

"Very well." Then in one push, I plugged my cock in hers.

"Agghhhh!" she yelped. Her body and head bent backwards slightly in shock. Her face turned red. Her hands gripped my back tightly, leaving faint scratch marks on it.

Seeing her reaction, my lips went down and overlapped her lips to soothe her.
"Am I too rough?" I asked as I released my kiss. I had to admit, I felt a great sense of pleasure when I put mine in one push and I did it without thinking twice.

"Hah --- hah-hah ... I - I'm fine," she replied. But despite her answer, I knew I was doing it too harshly.

"I'll try to be gentler." My lips fell again to kiss the sides of her neck and ear.
"Tell me if it still hurts," I said again. Then I started moving my waist back and forth slowly and raised my pace offer times. Our ragged breath and moans filled the room. In just a few minutes, she tightened her grips. I knew she was within her limits, and so was I since I already cum once. I sped up my pace.
"Ahhh ... Ahh ... Argod --- I'm cumming ... I'm cum --- Annn." Loud screams from our mouth filled the room as we shot our hot load inside hers. A great satisfaction filled my body and my mind. An announcement appeared before me.

[Dragon mating urge is over!]
[Congratulations! You have acquired a new skill: Dispel.]
[Dispel (Requires 1 Mana) - Skill used to remove negative status effects from the target. The chance of rate success depends on base level]

I let out a breath of satisfaction and smirked. This was the first time I cum twice in a row. I pulled my cock and lay down at her side, positioning myself between Sela and Evelina. My semen dripped out of her pussy.
"You did well ..." I said. A kiss landed on her forehead. My hand gently stroked her blond hair.

"Argod, let me clean you up ..." whispered Evelina weakly.

"Are you sure you want to do it?" I made sure. I didn't mind that, but she looked so tired.

"Yes. I don't want to waste it," she replied in the same voice.

"Fine. Just don't push yourself." And I ended it with a light kiss on her forehead.

Evelina crawled down and started licking the remaining semen that still stuck on my cock. I placed my hand on the back of her head and brushed her hair as I turned to Sela who was on the other side of me.
"Sela, does it still hurt?" I asked.

Sela turned to me. I could see her sweat soaking her face.
"A little ..." she whispered.

My other hand rubbed Sela's messy hair.
"Take a rest," I said in a soft voice. Every now and then, I flinched as I endured the tingling sensation from Evelina's licks.

Sela nodded and smiled. Her eyes looked at me with a gentle gaze.
"Your Majesty ... Sela is so happy now ..."

"Why?" I asked.

She snuggled closer to me.
"Because Sela is your wife now ..." she said happily.

Dun forget to check out my Patreon~

Thank you for supporting me and this novel.

Patreon-members:

Alexander, Austin Applegate, Tanner Burdon, Agideon, Gregory, EESDESESESRDT, Hollowlce, Smudi Corp, Alister Charles, Gregory, Zuyao Wu, Jonathan Lamontagne, Alberto Escalera, Didrik Sagafos, Redfuio, Puggan Se, Daniel Cortez, Robert Pospisil, Yuffievalor, Jaycob Strunk, Grundy00, Riley, Milestone, Od-Man, Andrew Desmond, Cbnr2336, Rikashi Shiarimoto, Skyler Ting, Thevasenan Thevanesan, unknown, CopeyDunt, Hybris, Stephen White, Trevor Martinez, Logan, shawn plumley, colin love, Coheed27, Draxisaur4, Ethan chen, Tobias Alkblad, Joshua T O'Brien, Fluffypoochi, Ethan Johnson, Russ Ah, merc8, Cameron Taylor, Joseph Bentley, Sentinel, nolan nickelberry, Russell Davidson, HamDaniel, Brandon Bradley, regenschabe, Casey E Maupin, Laplace End, Torrinth, Drabone, Lorenzo Ledezma, Deathgodly, Red Phoenix, Ascal, Schneedrache, Zero_deaths, Yeuromain, Anthony Gauthier, Glenn Grogan, Gregory Lamberta, Alzein, Akhil, Eddy Yeung, Anita Torres, TheBroilern, Warwulfv, Jay Owens, DemonRight27, James Cullen, Drunk Drag, dfektz, Dr.SF, Baráth Bálint, Jesus Hernandez, stalin see, Mynamejeff, Jordan thompson, vokal dwayne, Kevin Tran, bloodbane 21, Triooo, Thomas Anderson, Stormrall, Ignacio Azpíroz del Cuvillo, Jake Briese, Gabriel, BloodDragon, heller8284, Spycam, Locke039, Cragen, Dylan, Armod, Jetdy S, Dylan Hatch, Joe G, Zacary Thomas Dailey, Jonathan Bromilow, ghost750x, Tamashii, Horst Reicht, Chris, Dave Arkad Caraqui-an, rusty lewis, Sleay, Jacob Weidner, Mark-A, Ray Brown, Cinnoé Smith, Maian, _Sup, Jay96, Thomas Anderson, Bärtsi, Grangel, Green3000, Kyle, Ser, Freddie, Meanderaway, Acedia, Tanuki, Belduim, Nien78, Darth Melkor, Jonathan Flook, MacZeuss, The Tallest Joshua, Royce321,LORD SHAXX, Ynaxir, WiseRagnar, Dallas, TheMightOfTheMaster, Cody Givan, Fullmoon, saganatsu and I like books

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to click ❤️

My Patreon-page 

My ko-fi page

My Discord 


122