Chapter 50. Warmbell Town
4.7k 11 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dragon King's Harem Chapter 50. Warmbell Town

"Tsk!" I clicked my tongue in annoyance and flew faster.

"Evelina."

Without needing any further explanation, she used her skill on me as I also used mine.

'Adrenaline Surge! Dragon Armor! '

[Evelina Lavinia Iaoth gave you Power Boost!]

[Your ATK and MATK have increased by 100%]

[Evelina Lavinia Iaoth gave you Accelerate!]

[Your SPD has increased by 100%]

[Adrenaline Surge has been activated.]

[Dragon Armor has been activated.]

[Power Boost has been activated.]

[Accelerate has been activated.]

[ATK: 260 + 130+ 260]

[M.ATK: 260 + 130 +260]

[DEF: 114 + 57]

[SPD: 114 + 57 +114]

[Time remaining: 14:56]

Then I stretched my hand to the monster.

'Mana Barrier!'

[A barrier has been formed.]

A transparent wall appeared in front of me. Then I used my Telekinetic skill and threw it at his head.

[You have cut a Ruthless Rattlesnake for 524 HP]

[A Ruthless Rattlesnake is in heavy bleeding effect.]

[Its HP will decrease by 5 points per second]

Because of his tough skin, that transparent wall could only cut half of his neck. As he writhed in pain, I used my Mana Weapon to summon my sword and threw it with my Telekinetic onto the other side of his neck, separating his entire head from his body.

[You have cut a Ruthless Rattlesnake for 520 HP]

We landed near our Yegauns, Evelina quickly cancelled her Mana Barrier. While Eir immediately calmed the Yegauns and prevented them from running away.

My eyes looked around me since this time some Cruel Cratulas approached us quickly. I swung my hand up.

'Earth Spike!'

[You have pierced a Cruel Cratula for 32 HP]

[You have pierced a Cruel Cratula for 34 HP]

[You have pierced a Cruel Cratula for 31 HP]

[You have pierced a Cruel Cratula for 36 HP]

Four large spikes appeared beneath those monsters, pushing them to the surface. Unlike before, this time I used my new skill.

'Flame Pillar!'

- Blar!

A loud explosive sound accompanied by a huge fire Pillar burned and devoured the bodies of the monsters in an instant.

[Elemental Critical Hit!]

[Overkill!]

[You have burned a Cruel Cratula for 1100 HP]

[You have burned a Cruel Cratula for 1059 HP]

[You have burned a Cruel Cratula for 1081 HP]

[You have burned a Cruel Cratula for 1096 HP]

And the monsters were burned to ashes. Again, I did the same with the other monsters. First, I force them off the ground with my Earth Spike. But since the previous Flame Pillar was still burning, I used my Telekinetic on them.

[4 Monsters are in your control]

Their bodies floated in the air as they struggled to escape the invisible force gripping their bodies but in vain. Then I threw those monsters' bodies into my Flame Pillar and killed them in an instant.

[All enemies have been defeated!]

[Level Up!]

[You are now Level 44. HP +50, Mana + 20, ATK and MATK + 5, DEF and SPD +2]

[HP: 2400/2400] [Mana: 900/900]

[ATK: 265]          [M.ATK: 265]

[SPD: 116]        [DEF: 116]

My Flame Pillar disappeared. While my eyes looked at the monsters that were running away around me. I let out a sigh of relief and jumped on my Yegaun who was calmer now. My hand grabbed the reins and pulled them.

'This is more tiring than last night's training,' I thought.

"We'll stop at Warmbell Town first," I said.

And Evelina and Eir answered it with a nod. But just as we kicked our Yegauns' side to move, I could see several monsters lurking and walking towards us in caution.

'Again?' I exhaled in annoyance.

"Let's clean them up!" I said.

Then we charged towards them.

-------

The sun was getting dimmer as the grey walls of Warmbell Town became clearer in our sight. It was different when we left Dragonfire Desert, our Yegauns went slower, besides that my Double EXP Potion's effect had also disappeared. My eyes looked at the announcement in front of me.

[All enemies have been defeated!]

[Level Up!] [Level Up!]

[You are now Level 46. HP +100, Mana + 40, ATK and MATK + 10, DEF and SPD +4]

[HP: 2500/2500] [Mana: 1000/1000]

[ATK: 305]          [M.ATK: 305]

[SPD: 120]        [DEF: 120]

'15 levels, not bad, 'I thought. I knew the higher my level, the more difficult it would be to level up, that's why Al's potion really helped me.

As soon as we arrived at the town gate which was made of strong iron, several city guards stopped us to inspect us. Eir almost took off his glove and showed his Mark of Servant on the back of his hand so we could pass the check easily, but I stopped him since I wanted to take a walk as a commoner or as a soldier who was off duty since our mounts were Yegauns.

Even though some of the guards suspected me because of my face, since I didn't have my horns, they finally let me pass without saying anything. After the guards let us in, our Yegauns walked slowly as my eyes looked around the town. Unlike the bustling Dragon Cross City, the city looked more peaceful with simple buildings with warm colours. Trees with purple leaves lined the sides of the street, providing shade for passers-by. A white building that was taller than the other houses was in the centre of the town. It was the Healer Tower. The tower functions as a hospital with the healers as doctors and the disciples as nurses. Some people turned to us as we passed and some children pointed at our mounts in amazement since it was rare for people to have Yegaun.

A market with strange items caught my eye. Although I could remember everything about Igixar, including that stuff. But as a king, the real Argod rarely walked around freely like this since he spent more time in the Palace. Even if he was going somewhere, he would go riding the Wyvern instead of using Yegaun and walking around casually like this since he couldn't be too tired, to suppress the curse effect.

"Do you want to check the market, Your --- I mean, sir?" said Eir.

"Yes. We need to drop our mounts to the temporarily stable first," I said. It was a place where travellers could leave their mounts for a while.

But then, Evelina moved her Yegaun to walk beside me.

"Sir, can I go to the Healer Tower for a while. I just want to check if they need my help or not."

"Fine."

After we left our mounts to the nearest temporarily stable, I spoke again.

"Just go to Healer Tower first. I'll catch up with you later."

But Eir and Evelina objected to my words.

"Why don't we go together, sir?" asked Eir.

"Yes, if you don't want to go to the Healer Tower, we can cancel it," said Evelina.

Not only did I mind being able to catch a trace of worry in their tone of voice. I knew as a king I couldn't go alone carelessly, in fact, I always had guards following me everywhere. While my chamber was filled with trap spells to keep me safe. But still ... I wanted to spend my time alone even if it was only for a moment. Moreover, the market was not far from the tower and this town wasn't far from the capital.

"Are you worried about me again?" I said straight to the point with a frown. And they pressed their lips in response.

I sighed.

"I will just take a short walk. I promise I'll be at the Healer Tower as soon as I'm finished." I only took a short walk, there should be nothing to worry about.

"Yes, sir," they said.

I was just about to turn around, but I caught Eir seemed to object to my words. I stopped and turned to him.

"Eir, accompany Evelina well," I said in an emphatic tone.

"Yes, sir," replied Eir. He did not expect Argod to know his thoughts to follow Argod secretly.

After that, I walked towards the market.

Dun forget to check out my Patreon~

Thank you for supporting me and this novel.

Patreon-members:

Noah Perry, Spencer Cohen, Erox, DemoniicGhost, Viviane Miranda, Yuuki Hitomi, reaper ,Shae D, Iftekhar Alam, Daniel, rei-sama, Azekno, IndecisiveKing, nomeacaso88, Bad Company, Eduardo, Nemorus, Bas van Schoubroeck, Eric Staind,Alvin Leung,William Rodriguez, Christopher Bidwell, Rui salvaterra, Leon Zhu, D. T. Macemore, Austin Applegate, Agideon, Gregory, Smudi Corp, EESDESESESRDT, LoneWolf, Zuyao Wu, Jonathan Lamontagne, Alberto Escalera,Didrik Sagafos, Redfuio, Puggan Se, Daniel Cortez, Robert Pospisil, Yuffievalor, Jaycob Strunk, Grundy00,Riley, Milestone, Od-Man, Andrew Desmond,Rikashi Shiarimoto,Skyler Ting,Thevasenan Thevanesan, unknown, CopeyDunt, Hybris, Stephen White, Trevor Martinez, Logan, shawn plumley, colin love, Draxisaur4, Ethan chen,Tobias Alkblad,JTOKING,Fluffypoochi, Ethan Johnson, Russ Ah,merc8,Cameron Taylor,Joseph Bentley,Sentinel, nolan nickelberry, Russell Davidson, HamDaniel,Brandon Bradley, regenschabe, Casey E Maupin,Pedro Sousa, Bodybags87,Torrinth,Drabone, Lorenzo Ledezma, Deathgodly, Red Phoenix, Ascal, Schneedrache, Yeuromain, Anthony Gauthier, Glenn Grogan, Gregory Lamberta, Alzein, Akhil, Eddy Yeung, Anita Torres, TheBroilern, Warwulfv,Jay Owens, DemonRight27, James Cullen, Drunk Drag, dfektz, Dr.SF, Baráth Bálint, Jesus Hernandez, stalin see, Mynamejeff, Jordan thompson, vokal dwayne, Kevin Tran, bloodbane 21, Triooo, Thomas Anderson, Stormrall, Ignacio Azpíroz del Cuvillo, Jake Briese, Gabriel, BloodDragon, heller8284, Spycam, Locke039, Cragen, Dylan, Armod, Jetdy S, Dylan Hatch, Joe G, Zacary Thomas Dailey, Jonathan Bromilow, ghost750x, Tamashii, Horst Reicht, Chris, Dave Arkad Caraqui-an, rusty lewis, Sleay, Jacob Weidner, Mark-A, Ray Brown, Cinnoé Smith, Maian, _Sup, Jay96, Thomas Anderson, Bärtsi, Grangel, Green3000, Shae D, Kyle, Ser, Freddie, Meanderaway, Acedia, Tanuki, Haarderade, Belduim, Nien78, Darth Melkor, Jonathan Flook, MacZeuss, The Tallest Joshua, Royce321,LORD SHAXX, Ynaxir, WiseRagnar, Hollowlce, Dallas, TheMightOfTheMaster,, Cody Givan, Fullmoon, saganatsu and I like books.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to click ❤️

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord



98