Chapter 2: Setting Sail
3.3k 5 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Port of Ampool: Domain of Demon Lord Leon- Human Continent-

Ampool is a town at the northern most part of the Human Continent, the continent directly Southeast of the Demon Continent.

“When are we going to set sail captain? I have to get to the capital soon or the Demon King will have my head.”

The Demon King summoned all the Demon Lords to the capital, he said he has prepared a reward, something very enjoyable for all the Lords, including Leon.

“ Oh, my lord, we’re going to set sail soon, although you might get there a little late. I’m sorry.”

The captain bowed his head in shame.

“ Pick up your head captain, it’s alright.”

“It’s probably better to get there late any way. It’s a good thing. That means I don’t have to be around all those fat-ass lords for very long.”

Leon couldn’t say that with a straight face, he knew getting ship wrecked was probably a better option than spending a couple hours with the other lords.

“Haha, your probably right my lord”

The captain now with a smile on his face, then left, to give directions to the crew.

“ We’re setting sail my lord, we’ll have to continue this conversation later, I have some things to attend to.”

As Leon, now alone at the bow, looking out at the brilliant blue sea , he knew across it was waiting the king, the other lords and also his reward.

‘I wonder what it might be? Why would the king do this?’

There was nothing that commendable about the other lords, they usually got into scuffles with each other.

Leon was really the only demon lord who actually tried to have peace with other races, his actions were the only ones that made a difference.

‘I guess the king is rewarding us for just doing our jobs and not going against his rule.’

When Leon got the message to come to the capital, he was concerned. The only other time he was called to the capital by the king personally was when he was getting sworn in as a new demon lord.

So receiving a message out of the blue, he knew it was probably for something important. Then when he saw that all the lords were called and for a reward no less, then his concerns on the matter faded.

The king did this once before, a couple years ago, but Leon couldn’t attend. He wasn’t even a demon lord yet. So Leon didn’t know what to expect at all, on his way to the capital.

. . . .

To be continued,

Hey everyone just to let you know, this story is already 100 + chapters long, if you want to read all of them and see updates go to Tapas or MangaToon/noveltoon, those sites are free and are already updated. It makes it easier for me since it’s  hard to update on this site.

42