Chapter 3: The Selection
2.3k 0 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Move it! Get in the cell!”

After receiving the king’s orders, the subordinates did their jobs, moving the people, now slaves to the dungeon. These girls are the rewards the king is going to give to the demon lords.

“Why are you putting us in here? What’s going to happen to us?”

“Shut up, you’ll all know soon enough.”

The girls were clueless, not knowing at all why they were taken to this place.

There were around fifteen to twenty girls. The king made sure there were at least one girl for each demon lord, maybe two if the lord was lucky enough to get what was extra.

They were all put in one big cell, with just two bunkbeds. They just waited, some were crying, some were fighting for the beds, some were asking the guards why they were taken to this place.

. . . .

-castle throne room-

There were fourteen lords present in front of the king, they were all in a line facing him. They all had smug, ugly faces and some were fat. They all had agitated and/or impatient looks on their faces.

“Your majesty, what was the reward you wanted to give us? Tell us already, we have been standing here for quite some time.”

“I’m sorry.”

The king then stood up from his throne.

“ Welcome demon lord’s, I hope you all had safe travels. I was going to wait till Demon Lord Leon arrived to present your rewards, but you seem to be in a hurry to get it so please follow the guards over there. They will take you to them.”

He pointed towards two guards, and then the demon lords left.

“ What are we doing in this dungeon, this place stinks”

Then after walking a little ways in the dungeon, they finally made it to the cell.

“My lords, his majesty has instructed us to tell you that these women will be your rewards. Choose which you want, once you do they are yours. The king has also set up special rooms in the castle for you all. He also stated to have fun, you deserve it.”

After hearing that, the lords now instead of impatient looks, turned to pretentious smiles and eyes full of lust .

The girls after hearing that explanation, now started to panic, then the doors to the cell were opened.

“Creeak”

All the lord went in grabbing what ever girl they liked, either by the hair or with brute force, the girls were screaming trying to get out of the lords grasps.

One of the girls was able to slip out from their grasps and hid.

Now, hiding in darkness on the floor under one of the beds. A human girl sat shaking in fear as she watched the demon lords manhandle and drag the other girls away.

She was also trying to cover her ears, but she could still hear the horrible cries and screams of terror from the others as the demon lords dragged them away.

That was just the selection, she didn’t want to imagine what might happen after being dragged away. Then after what seemed like hours, but was actually just a minute or two, there was silence.

She though she had escaped from the demon lords grasps, even so, she still was trembling and crying. Then she heard footsteps.

-to be continued

Another heads up, if you came for the smut, which is super smutty and erotic and erotic/sweet it all begins becoming like that after chapter 30, and the writing gets a lot better after chapter 30. Go to Tapas or MangaToon if you want to read it all it’s all free for you.

35