Chapter 5: Meeting Luna
2.1k 3 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Demon King's castle dungeon-

As Leon looked at the girl trembling in the darkness he asked, with a kind and gentle voice,

“ Are you alright?”

But there was no answer. Leon was concerned, he didn’t know what to do in this situation.

If he just told the guards, then the poor girl might get even more hurt.

He then slowly reached out and touched her shoulder, she flinched, he took it back.

“I’m not going to hurt you. I promise.”

Leon was worried now, he felt sorry for her and just wanted to get her out of this horrible place.

“What’s your name? I’m Leon.”

He then, after not hearing a response, tried to ask it again.

“What’s yo........”

He stopped speaking once he heard a sweet, shy voice say,

“Luna.”

Leon had an astonished look on his face as he heard her name.

“Well .. Luna, is it alright if you come out. As I said before, I won’t hurt you.”

Luna shook her head in silence.

Then Leon got a little frustrated.

“Fine then.”

He then reached out with both hand and grabbed Luna, picking her up from the floor.

He was now face to face with Luna. After looking into her teary emerald, green eyes, Leon went speechless.

He looked at her with a nice, gentle smile and his eyes were yearning to continue staring at this adorable sight to behold.

Luna didn’t want any part in it, she tried to make him let her go, but he didn’t.

“It’s alright, everything is okay.”

Luna was still shaking, she knew she couldn’t get away, she just accepted it. She grabbed his shirt and hid her face in his chest.

Leon after seeing such a cute display smirked with content.

“I can see that the other lords must have treated you and the others badly. I’m sorry you had to go through that, but I won’t treat you like that. I’m not like the others, so please don’t be scared of me.”

Luna was in disbelief, she still hid her face and didn’t speak, but she did stop trembling.

Once Leon felt that she had calmed down, he started to walk out of the cell. He then made his way through the long hallway leading to the dungeon entrance.

The guard that had waited at the entrance then looked at Leon, then he noticed the girl his grasp.

“Oh, so you found one, those slaves are so crafty sometimes. Should I have this one beaten, so she could learn not to hide.”

Once Leon heard that he had a very displeased look on his face and started to hold Luna tighter. It was as if Leon didn’t want anyone in the world to even touch her.

“No, it’s quite alright, she doesn’t need to be treated any worse than she already has. Can you just show me the way to my room.”

“Of course my lord. Please follow me.”

Then the guard turned and headed up the stairs and Leon, holding Luna, followed.

- to be continued

PS: please comment on what you think.

38