Chapter 6: Hallway
1.9k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Demon King's castle-

“Step step”

After walking through the castles many hallways and entrances, the guard then turned to the demon lord and said,

“We are almost to your room, my lord. We just have to walk through one more corridor.”

The guard then put his hand up gesturing towards a long hallway. On either side you could see many doors, they all had names on them.

Casio, Silvio, Hadron. All names of demon lords and every door had a name, so Leon knew his name would come up eventually.

Luna didn’t move from where she postured herself on Leon. Still having her face in his chest and hands grasping his clothes.

They then started to walk down the long hall, walking past some of the doors.

“Ah, ah, ah”

“Please stop!”

“ ahhh(screams)”

“Whip, whip”

“Stop fighting you bitch!”

“Slap, slap”

Every time they walked past one of the doors, they heard sounds, the guard paid no mind to it but Luna was a different story.

Leon looked down, as he did he saw the cute Luna start to cry. Even though half her face was buried in his chest he could still see her start to tear up and grasp his shirt even harder.

Leon's face started to change into a grim and sad expression, as he watched this poor girl start to tremble in fear.

‘What should I do? What should I say?’

He then pulled her up closer to his face, her head was now right under his chin. He then with a warm, comforting tone of voice said,

“ Luna, you won’t be making those noises once we get to the room. So don’t be afraid, I won’t allow you to be treated like the others.”

Luna then turned up towards him and saw a warm smile.

(Sniffle)

“Do you promise?”

She said it with a sad tone, wondering if she might be a toy like the others.

Leon then looked in her eyes, captivated by such cuteness, he was speechless for a second.

But after he regained control, he said,

“ I swear on my life, that I won’t hurt you and I won’t allow anyone else to do the same.”

The guard slightly looked back, wondering what they were doing and saw two people looking into each other eyes as if they were in their world.

“Hm”

The guard couldn’t help but feel wholesome after seeing such a display.

......

After walking through the hall for a little bit, they finally made it to the room prepared for Leon.

“Here we are my lord, please enjoy your stay.”

The guard then opened the door.

“Thank you for escorting us”

“It’s a pleasure, my lord.”

“I have to get back to my duties, I hope you enjoy your stay.”

The guard then left, leaving Leon alone with Luna.

Leon walked inside and looked around the large decorative room. It was very nice, it was probably renovated by the king, for all the lords to enjoy.

-to be continued

35