Chapter 10: Comforting night
1.8k 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's getting late, let's go to bed."

"Oh, okay, master."

Leon saw her disappointment, as he was away from her grasp. So Leon went toward Luna, picking her up and carried her to the bed.

"Ohh." Luna was somewhat surprised by the sudden movement. She was anxiously waiting for what might happen once they both reach the bed.

Once Leon arrived at the foot of the bed with Luna in his hands. He gently laid her down on her side, placing her head on a pillow.

Leon lied down next to her, facing the ceiling. He pulled the covers up close to them both, then he put his hand behind his head and sat next to her in the dim room.

Luna, who didn’t have an arm to hold on to as a comfort object, moved closer to Leon.

Leon was restless, even though he enjoyed how close luna was, he decided to change his position. He sat up and tried to turn. Luna didn't know he was moving, she thought he was leaving her side and she would end up sleeping alone, so she didn’t want she tried to stop him.

"Don't leave me, master."

"Its okay Luna, I'm not, I just move to a more comfortable position.

Leon then turned on his side. He grabbing Luna like a stuffed animal, having her face in his chest and laid down on his side.

Luna was now laying on his arm, facing his neck. She snuggled up even closer to his warm body.

Leon wrapped his arms around her, not wanting to let go. They both seemed to have pleased, content looks on their faces, as they both felt each other’s bodies so close together.

“Huaa...(sigh)”

Leon then sighed as if in relief, even though they only knew each other for a couple of hours they seemed to be happy with each other. They both were compatible with each other.

He felt content being next to Luna, she was his ideal type, even though she may be his slave, he never thought of her in that way. He has never really thought, of anyone in that many, he likes to treat everyone equally.

He did, however, want to be next to this person for however long he could. He has also never experienced this type of feeling. By the way, Luna has expressed her emotions he made a logical guess that she hasn’t either.

As they both were effortlessly easing into a content night's sleep, Leon made a final action. He gently to his hand and pushed away the Luna’s hair and kissed her forehead. He smiled and went back to his previous position.

“Goodnight Luna, I hope you have sweet dreams.” As he quietly whispered the words to Luna, she also smiled and nudged her head even closer to him. They both then drifted into sleep.

- to be continued

PS: Please comment on what you think!

26