Chapter 16: Adorable
1.3k 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Demon King’s castle, Leon’s bedroom-

Luna was now putting on the clothes Leon provided her. She didn’t know how to put them on at first, they were somewhat new to her.

She was a slave for so long that wearing even commoner clothes was a luxury. She would usually just have a ragged looking, brown/beige colored slave clothes, but not anymore.

She figured out how to put the clothes on, she felt comfortable with them on. Well, anything would be more comfortable than a potato sack.

The colors seemed to match with Leon’s clothes, as well as his eyes. Although that color didn’t match that well with her, she still looked adorable in it.

..........

“Um, master, you can come in. I’m done getting dressed.”

Luna called to the lone door to the bathroom, where she knew Leon was in.

“Okay.”

“Creak(door opening)”

Leon turned towards Luna after coming out of the bathroom. He starred at her from head to toe, he could see her complexion from what it was before, greatly improved. His face started to change to another color, and he smirked as if he was really happy with the outfit.

Luna looked at Leon as well, she started to make the same facial expressions as Leon. She knew what he thought just by looking at his face, but she wanted to hear him say it.

She looked down slightly and in a question like and embarrassed tone asked him a question.

“So, what do you think master?”

Leon looked at her and then somewhere else putting his hand on the back of his head and scratched it like someone would when they were going to make an excuse.

“Ha, what do I think, I think you're really adorable.”

He didn’t make an excuse, his words were quite genuine.

“Oh well... Thank you. Master”

Leon looked straight at Luna not looking in any other direction. His mind was set on just her, he still had a subtle smirk on his face.

Luna was still somewhat looking at the ground, she seemed to greatly enjoy Leon’s words. She seemed to not really show her emotions, but there were subtle hints. Her red-colored face and ears, the way she might talk, all led to the assumption that she liked Leon’s complements.

“So you do like it, it seems too expensive though, I think it’s comfortable and I hope I can wear something like this all the..”

Leon started to proudly, slowly made his way to Luna. He then went out and kissed her lips. She was surprised by the sudden action.

They kissed for a little bit until Leon eased off. Luna got embarrassed and agitated. Her tone of voice was pouty and embarrassed.

“Masterr, you didn’t let me finish speaking.”

He closed his eyes and smiled. He spoke confidently and sensually giving off a nice romantic vibe.

“Sorry, it’s just. I was too entranced by your beauty, that I couldn’t control myself. Your lips looked so supple and sweet, I couldn’t stop myself from having a taste.”

Luna became even more embarrassed, having her hands together, she looked down. Leon leaned into her ear and in a low tone spoke.

“What, are you embarrassed? Us kissing should be natural by now. Unless you don’t like.”

“No I, I...”

Leon put his finger to her lips stopping her from finishing her sentence.

“We got a little off track, let’s hurry up and eat, we have some things we have to take care of today.”

“Oh. Okay master”

22