Chapter 18: Help
1.1k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Demon King’s castle, hallway-

‘Why, why does this keep happening, I don’t want to be taken and used again. Please, someone, help.’

My eyes were covered, I didn’t want to see the bodies or what was happening to the others. I didn’t resist their manhandling, I just gave up, even though I wanted help, I knew it wouldn’t come.

‘The man from before, he said he would help me. His name was...’

I looked through my finger and I saw him, the man who was kind enough to ask if I was okay.

He was in front of a room, he seemed to be having a discussion with one of the men who came to take us away. There was a girl clinging to him, she seemed almost as distressed as we did.

‘Huh, no, no, no, Leon please don’t, don’t give her to them, I thought you wanted to help.’

At this point I tried yelling for help and tried getting away, one of the guards covered my mouth and forced me to the ground, with my hands behind my back. I could hear those guards laughing, seeming to enjoy the situation that was unfolding.

“If you don’t struggle we’ll be gentle, well for the first couple of times. Haha”

I turned my face towards the people having a discussion and I just started to cry. It was painful, I didn’t want to deal with this anymore.

I looked at the girl beside Leon, she seemed quite scared. Then the man left the two, then I saw Leon seem to comfort the girl.

I closed my eyes still crying in fear, I really wanted help. After I opened them I saw Leon turn toward us, he was walking our way. The girl by his side scurried to the room and closed the door.

........

(Leon’s POV)

“Yes... please help them, I’ll do whatever you want.”

“As you wish.”

It put a nice smile on my face as she agreed to the deal. It was now time to have a little fun.

“Get in the room Luna and don’t come out till I say so.”

I looked at her and she hurried to the room without a word. I turned to the men with a displeased look on my face and started walking. They were having a grand old time with those poor girls. It’s time to stop this disgusting sight.

They were almost done with their jobs, they took out all the deceased bodies, and placed them on a cart. ‘Damn those sick bastard demon lords.’

There were seven or eight bodies on that cart and a man pulled it away.

While the girls still alive were being tormented and taken by the guards. I could see the girl from before on the floor, an elf tied up over on guard’s shoulder, and many other girls in more or less the same situation.

-to be continued

19