Chapter 20: Go
1.1k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leon was about to go off, leaving the used slave girls in the middle of the hallway, he was just going to go towards his room.

He would only walk a couple of doors down the hall, but the girls felt that being left alone in a place that was just a battleground was unpleasant.

Leon noticed how uneasy they looked, so he turned towards them.

“It’s okay, girls, I’m just going to get someone. It’ll only be a moment.”

“Um Demon Lord Leon are, are you sure you're not going to leave us for long?”

“Oh, it’s you, from before. Yes, I’m sure. Also, could you give me your name, you didn’t give it to me before, I don’t want to have to keep referring to you, as you?”

“Oh, sorry, It’s Mableleen, but you can call me Mable for convenience.”

“Okay, Mable, well you and the rest of the girls stay here, as I said I’ll be back in just a moment.”

So they all huddled together, kneeling down on the carpeted floor and waited for their only form of hopes return.

Leon started walking down the hall, he noticed the door to his room was cracked open.

‘Didn’t I see Luna close the door?”

He quickly opened the door, causing the peeping Luna to fall to the ground.

“Luna why is the door open, I thought I told you to stay in the room till I told you? Someone could have made off with you in there clutched, when I had my back turned.”

Leon got on one knee staring at Luna, he raised his hand, before he could do anything Luna closed her eyes as if expecting a punishment and blurred out,

“I’m sorry master, I didn’t mean to go against you, I just..!”

Leon lightly patted her head, Luna looked up at Leon, his inviting eyes eased the fear that Luna was experiencing.

“Why do you always become scared of me, it’s fine if you opened the do to see what was happening, I just don’t want you to get hurt or be taken away from me, that’s all.”

“Now, let’s go. We still have to go and do what we originally planned, hopefully this time we won’t have to get in a scuffle again.”

Leon gave a reassuring smile, giving Luna his hand, they both stood up and walked out of the room.

......

The girls watched the Leon walk away from them, they just stayed there huddled together.

“Hey you, Mable right, how do you know that man is he your master?”

Mable looked at the girl next to her, who asked the question.

“N, no he’s not. He’s just someone who asked if I was okay after my original master left.”

“Is he trustworthy, he might have helped us from those guards, but’s he’s still a demon Lord, right?”

“I don’t know, but he did say if I needed help to let him know.”

“Even if he’s not, he’s the only hope we have at the moment. If we want to leave this place alive, we will have to trust him.”

Another girl, who looked like an elf moved into the conversation, looking at the carpet.

The girl who asked Mable the questions said reluctantly.

“I guess your right.”

-to be continued

17