Chapter 22: slave crest
1.1k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-market area, Capital city Escalan-

It was like a normal city, the slight difference was that there were mostly people of the Demon Race. There were some other species too but they were mostly slaves or work hands. You could tell there was more crime and greed, the whole atmosphere was off.

Leon decided to stop at a shop that seemed to be selling clothes and fabrics, Luna was as always glued to his side. Luna was a beauty, the drifting eyes towards her, by men all around them was proof. It seemed Leon lucked out on receiving a good reward.

Leon could tell Luna was uncomfortable, either it was a sense of worry about what might happen his beloved companion or just the fact that she never let go of his clothes. While Leon was exchanging some money for clothes he heard an interesting conversation.

“Hey look over there at that beauty, is she a slave?”

“I don’t know, if she was, she should have a slave crest or be wearing a collar, shouldn’t she?”

“Your right, that means she’s fair game.”

“I think she is, wait, that man, that’s that young demon lord, the guy who won against the top lords at the last supremacy competition.”

“What?”

“Shouldn’t he be in his territory why would he be here, are you sure?”

“I’m pretty sure. We shouldn’t mess with that guy’s possession.”

Leon’s eyes moved from the men to Luna, he contemplated on whether or not he should ask something or not.

’They were right, she isn't my slave, not yet, should I.. No, I’ll ask her she deserves to choose.’

After getting the stuff they needed for the girls back on the ship, the two started making there way back to the port area.

Along the way Leon saw a slave trader, he knew you could officially make a slave yours by buying a collar or something of that sort from a slave trader or shop.

“Hey, Luna before we go back to the ship, I have an important question to ask.”

“What’s the question, master?”

“It’s.. would you.. do you want to be my slave, officially that is?”

“What do you mean, I’m already yours, master?”

“You heard those guys back by that shop, right? Talking about how you aren't my slave unless you have a crest or collar.”

“Oh.”

Luna looked down with a glum expression.

“It’s just, I don’t want you to be taken from me, if I officially make you my slave, then I won’t have to worry so much about your safety.”

”Master, you are so nice to me, I wouldn’t want to be taken from you either. So if it’s for the better then let’s make me officially yours.”

“Okay, but just to let you know, doing this won’t change anything between us, I won’t treat you harshly or dominate you as most masters would.”

“I know you will, your different from anyone I’ve ever met, I really love you master.”

Leon blushed as Luna looked up at him.

.....

“Your still not willing to sell her?”

”Yeah, I'm fine with just having her receive a crest.”

“Fine, for the crest take this, and imbue your mana with the circle at the end.”

Leon was handed a metal rod with a flat circular end. Nothing was engraved in the circle, but Leon following what the slave trader said, applying his mana to it. The end glowed a dark red color, the color of Leon’s eyes were much in comparison.

“Okay, now place the end you just imbued with mana to some part of your slave's body. This will imprint your mana and mark on her showing she’s yours. Once the mana goes away you can take the rod off from where you placed it.”

Leon looked for a good place to put it, he saw an opening on the back of her neck. He held Luna untangle brown hair back with one hand and gently pushed it against her nape. The sound of searing could be heard.

Luna seemed to be taking the pain quite well, she was tearing up, but she didn’t flinch or cry from the pain of the application of the crest.

After a minute the mana dissipated, moving the rod away, revealed a blood-red name, “Vanity”.

-to be continued

17