Chapter 28
996 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 28

We were walking through the long elegant halls of the mansion.

Leon personally showed me all the different rooms, I’m surprised we got through all of them.

The library was stocked ceiling-high with books, I’ve never seen so many in one place before.

Though I barely knew how to read, the only education I received was from a storybook at home.

We went to Leon’s study, his desk was big.

There was even a bed in the room, probably for taking naps after long tiring days of work.

He showed me the greenhouse and garden, both littered with so many different color flowers.

Then after a while, we finally made it to his room.

It was evening by the time we got there, he must have been saving it for last.

————-

He opened the door, the room was well organized and very well kept.

The room we stayed in at the Demon King’s castle didn’t even compare to this room.

“This is my room, I hope you’ll be staying here as well. Though if you want I can have another room arranged..”

“Master, I think you know by now that I’m staying by your side.”

His face filled with a little joy and turned slightly pink when I said that.

“Well it’s almost dinner time, shall we go?”

“Yes, I haven’t eaten anything all day.”

————-

After dinner which was quite delicious Leon and I went to our room, we saw some of the girls, they were having dinner as well.

“Well, shall we take a bath together?”

When he asked the same question before, he said it with an embarrassed expression.

Now he’s looked serious, even offering his hand.

The bathroom was large, like everything else in the mansion.

A big freestanding tub was in the middle of the room, with a shower and toilet off to either side.

Leon walked over to the faucet, turning it on.

He added some scented oils to the water as it started filling the tub.

I just stood there watching, waiting for him to do something else.

“Usually maids do this for people, nobility, but I like doing it myself, though on days that are long I’ll ask them to prepare one for me.”

“Does that happen a lot, is work that tiresome, master?”

“Not always, but there are days when it does happen, though now that you're here, I hope those days will feel less burdensome.”

I blushed a little as he turned off the faucet, he then turned to me walking up towards me.

He then took off his shirt, then started making his way to his pants.

I covered and closed my eyes, though it’s not like I didn’t want to see him.

Still, I didn’t dare look below his waist.

He then took my hand and put it on his chest, as if he wanted me to touch him, sliding it down his abs stopping right before his private area( I wouldn’t know if it would be alright to use sexual words on this cite so I’ll just use that for now.).

He got close to one of my ears and whispered,

“You have to get used to this, to me, but since this is just the first day, I’ll accept this much.”

“So why don’t you open your eyes and get undressed. I’ll get in the tub and when your ready, come join me.”

He walked off toward the steamy tub, I watched as he walked away.

His many scars on his toned back were visible as well as his butt, I blushed when I saw that.

He got into the bath, looked at me and I looked at him as well.

“Can you close your eyes for a moment, master?”

He closed his eyes right after I asked, and I started taking off my clothes.

I walked over to the tub and got in, it was very warm, it had a nice rose fragrance to it.

I sat down in front of him, his long legs were on both sides of me, while I had my head lying on my knees.

I was looking at the faucet, I couldn’t look at him, not at the moment that is.

He pushed his body close to mine, skin to skin contact, lying his face on my back.

We sat there for a moment in silence, we both I’m guessing thought it was pleasant.

“This is nice, see it’s not that bad.”

He took a washcloth and started rubbing the soap coated object on my back, then arms, the chest.

Silent moans came out of me as he cleaned my breasts, he would hit a sensitive spot, every once in a while.

He started making his way lower, but I stopped him.

“Master, st. Stop that.”

“What I’m not going to do anything.”

“Still, I’ll do that myself.”

After I was cleaned, Leon gave me a new cloth with some more soap.

“Here.”

He showed me the place to start, I turned towards him and started rubbing the cloth against his chest.

Eventually moving to his back and towards his lower area as well.

Though he wasn’t as opposed as I was to getting washed by someone else, I put a stop to it like before.

After we were both clean we sat in the water for a little longer, he kissed my scar covered back a little.

It felt good for some reason when he kissed the slave crest on my neck.

I eventually laid back against his chest, with his arms around me, until we were both tired.

————

After getting ready for bed, which Leon was prepared for. He seemed to have clothes for me already prepared.

We got under the covers, even though the bed was enormous, we didn’t space ourselves far from each other.

I was in his arms, as usual, and we both eventually fell asleep.

-to be continued

11