Chapter 29
1.1k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 29 has sexually explicit scenes.

(Leon’s POV)

“Happy birthday Luna!”

“Master, your embarrassing me.”

“Come on, it’s your big day, I even asked the chef to make a cake especially for you.”

———-

It’s been a month since Luna has started living with me in the mansion.

Most of the girls have left, even though they could have stayed longer.

Though I am glad they finally got to reunite with their families.

Mable became a maid of the mansion.

Even though I protested the idea, her stubbornness got the better of me, so I allowed it.

I sometimes see her converse with Jesse, they look surprisingly good together.

Natalia wanted to stay in the town outside the manor, so I bought a tavern in town.

She now runs it and it’s doing pretty well.

Luna and I have only grown closer, we show affection whenever we are close to each other.

Today is her 18 birthday, I previously thought she was a little younger though.

Her body is so cute and petite, it’s hard not to think that.

We are close, but we still haven’t done the deed yet, I don’t care when we do it as long as I have her next to me, that’s enough.

———

We had some dinner, steaks and some side dishes that paired well with it.

The chef brought out the cake and the staff and I sang to Luna happy birthday.

We cut up the cake and everyone ate, eventually, Luna and I walked back to the room, hand in hand.

I looked at her as we were coming upon the door.

“So Luna what would you like for your birthday?”

“I don’t know master, you gave me so much already, it’s hard to say. But if I had to choose then to stay by your side till my next birthday.”

I blushed as she smiled up toward me.

——-

As usual, we would bath together before bed.

It became a common occurrence after we did it the first night she was here.

She wasn't embarrassed anymore by seeing my full bare body. 

She would get embarrassed though when I pulled her close while we were both that naked.

At that moment I grabbed her pulling her close to me, and I kissed her lips.

We continued to kiss, locking tongues.

I started feeling her body, ever so slowly.

We moved to the shower, though we didn’t wash much at that moment.

We could only focus on each other at that moment.

Locking eyes, her arms around me, mine around her.

I eased my hand down to her private area, rubbing her softly.

”Is this okay?”

Her eyes filled with pleasure and passion as we continued kissing.

”Mnh, yes it is.”

I could feel her heart start to race, just like mine.

When I nudged my finger inside, her expression changed and her head fell to my chest.

Moans came started coming front her, whenever I moved deeper inside or when I moved it a little.

I took my hand from below and pushed her chin up towards my face.

Our lips drew closer and closer till our tongues were back together again.

I lifted her light body up, continuing our lip service.

I stopped for a moment and turned off the steaming water.

“Let’s move to the bed, I think we’re clean enough.”

She layed her head on my shoulder, facing my neck.

I walked out of the bathroom, with two towels and Luna in hand.

I let her down, put the towel on her head and dried her.

I then dried myself and we both got on the bed.

I put my hand on her cheek and our lips met once again.

I took my hand and put it to her breast as I looked at her.

I squeezed the firm yet soft peek, I did the same to the other one, I was over her at this point.

Her back was on the bed and we kept our lips together, I felt her even more.

I slid my hand down from her breast to her stomach to her legs.

I kissed her lips one last time before making my way to her neck.

I left a few marks here and there, but at her ear a bit until I got to her chest.

I cupped both with my hands as I pinched and rubbed her nipples a bit.

I licked and sucked both, constantly watching Luna’s expression, seeing which area, and technique she found most enjoyable.

I kissed her stomach and moved lower.

-to be continued

https://m.tapas.io/series/A-Demon-Lords-Obsession-/info

It’s  free here and I uploaded the latest chapters.

7