Chapter 30: shape
1.3k 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 30

~Luna’s POV~

Every waking touch sent shivers down my spine.

His warmth felt so good, his eyes, as he looked at me, were so intense and driven.

Whenever his tongue or fingers would brush against a certain area, a certain point on my skin, I couldn’t help thirsting for more.

He took his time and was so gentle. His head moved farther and farther down my body, eventually, he made it to my feet.

He then made his way back up my leg, kissing me, every spot he hit was just right.

He lightly touched the outside of my vagina, feeling just the outside.

He especially focused toward the top, simultaneously he was sensually licking my ni.pp.les.

Once he covered it with his mouth his teeth softly clamped down.

Once he clamped down almost uniform he inserted his finger. My eyes rolled in the back of my head, my body jolted back.

My toes clenched together, my hands tightly grasping the bed comforter, in orgasmic pleasure.

“Good, it seems your enjoying it.”

He kissed around the area for the second looking at me waiting for me totally fall apart and thirst for him to do more.

My expressions changed as he went deeper and rubbed against certain points.

———-

He was kneeling, his back straight up, he had one of my legs on his shoulder.

I could see his large rod, facing my opening, it throbbed and was so close to taking me.

I looked at him with a face of sheer yearning and meekness. My arm laid over my head and my other together with one of his.

He peered down at me with those dark red eyes, chills ran throughout my body.

My heart was racing, my breath rapidly increasing.

He put his lips to my foot and smirked at me.

“I don’t think you ready just yet.”

He took both my legs both on one of his shoulders and rubbed his rod against me.

I thought to myself, ‘do all demons have things this big, would it even fit?’

The slick sounds made me embarrassed, the warmth reverberating from it in between my legs sent pleasure throughout my body.

“The way you look at me, with that teary, pleasured expression makes me want to make you mine even more.”

——-

“This is just the beginning, Luna.”

He spread my legs apart, my vagina dripping wet, from the abundant stimulation Leon was unveiling to me.

He took it, his throbbing rod, firmly pressing the tip against me and rubbed it up and down, before finally entering me.

Through my moaning and both our heavy breathing he bent down towards me, gave me a kiss and slowly entered.

“Wait, it’s too..mmah.”

He looked me in the eyes and took my hands.

“It’s fine, I’ll go slow. Don’t worry.”

He started going in, I could feel it’s size spreading me open. Once he was a little ways in I could feel a warm liquid trickle from me.

It started to hurt, my face matched how I was feeling.

“Ah, slow down, please. master.”

(Heavy breathing from both)

“I’m going as slow as I can, I’m trying my best to control myself at this point, so please bare with it.”

I put both my arms around him. My nails dug into his back, as he went deeper and deeper inside of me.

“Ah, mm.”

“There I’m all the way, I’ll stay still for a moment, then continue.”

“Mm. Thank you. Huh”

We kissed a little while I waited for him to continue thrusting inside. At the moment his rod nudged all the way to the deepest part of me, it felt like he was in my stomach.

After I got more used to his shape he continued.

-toe be continued

9