chapter 54
456 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 54: Punishment

-Leon’s POV-

Man, Luna knows exactly what face to make to turn me wild, to make me want to ruin her.

Her expression was teary and her face was red, yearning for me to continue.

We just came from the bathroom, we both made it to the bed.

I sat myself down on the edge, she stood there waiting to join me.

I opened my arms out for her to come to me.

“Come here.”

She slightly covered her private area while she stood and slowly climbed on my lap.

I pulled her and myself back to the headboard.

Her knees were on the bed and her face was looking down on me for once.

Her body was straight I pulled her’s closer to mine.

I grasped her b.re.a.s.ts with my hands, my fingers pinched them, sending shivers down her spine.

Her face showed hints of pleasure, her eyes closed, her bottom lip being bitten into.

She wrapped her arms around my head pulling my face close to her chest.

Perfect for what came next, I looked at her as started licking her n.i.p.p.l.e.s.

My hand felt her warm slightly damp back, then move down to her bottom.

I squeezed her firm and tender cheeks, all this was making me hard.

I grasped her sides and pulled her down to a feasible eye level.

Her eyes of emerald green, shown, her mouth slightly open forcing me to act on her pleasurable expression.

I grasped her b.u.t.t and pulled her even closer, my rod pressed against her little rose bud. I grinded my rod against it for a moment.

Her eyes moved down and my lips pressed against her neck.

I moved my hand placing it against her honeypot.

I rubbed my palm against it a little before slipping my finger inside.

I could feel her start to twitch, her warm juicy insides were just waiting for me.

“For your punishment, you have to put it in this time, all by yourself. I can tell you want more, so this should be enjoyable.”

————-

-Luna’s POV-

Our breaths were heavy, both our expressions hinted that we wanted more.

His deep red eyes as well as his warm body we’re sending shock waves through me.

I could feel him press against me, I looked down towards it.

He told me my punishment, I didn’t know if I could do it, but I wanted to be one with him.

I grasped him with my hands, Leon laid slightly back resting his back on the headboard.

I knelt up slightly, and slowly lowered myself down, his throbbing rod piercing me.

My expression changed as his rod went deeper, my hands pressed on Leon’s chest as if supporting me.

My body fell to his, his rod barely halfway in me.

“(Heavy breathing) mmn, ah, I can’t, it’s too de. Ep. huh I’m sor,ry, I...”

I laid my head against his chest, I couldn’t take any more of him, I needed to rest a moment.

His hand moved and rested on my head and his other slid up my spine slightly to the middle.

Though he leaned his head down and whispered quite deeply into my ear. I could almost hear and growl to it, like a starving animal about to claim its next meal.

“Do you think this is what your punishment truly is.?”

————

To be continued

7