chapter 57
393 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leon’s body was over hers, close enough for his chest to push against her back.

His hands went from sliding down her petit back to going around to her b.r.e.a.s.t.s.

His rough, gentle hands cupped them, at that moment he pressed himself against her.

His arms wrapping around her, an embrace from behind.

“Stop it, that tickles.”

She moved her head from side to side, easing out of sleep mode.

His lips pressed against the back of her shoulder blade.

His eyes closed for a moment as his head lied on her back.

“I couldn't help myself, you just look so cute and defenseless lying there.”

His forehead still pressing against Luna’s back, Leon’s eyes opened slightly and he spoke softly towards Luna’s.

He took one of his hands leaving the other to hold Luna with and pressed it against the faded scars that remained on her back.

“You know, these scars are barely visible anymore?.”

Luna replied, her face pressed against a pillow.

“Really?..”

“Yeah..”

He pressed his lips against them softly, then spoke once again.

“I can’t wait to see your body completely untarnished, but even with them, you’re still the most beautiful things I could ever hope to see.”

Luna didn’t seem to mind the embrace Leon was initiating, though she did move her body.

Her figure slide around, her face finally facing his.

Still wrapped in his embrace her arms stuck somewhat together, pressed against his chest.

She looked at him with a smile and eyes wide with a slight bit of distant thought in them.

The Leon dropped his body from on top of her to the side.

Now they were both on their sides facing one another, Leon’s arm that was once on Luna’s back now draped over her waist

“Haha, you're so sweet. Though I doubt they’ll completely fade, I mean just look at yours.”

Luna touched one of the more noticeable scars on his torso.

Just peering at his build and having her hands touching him tempted her to go further down his body.

“Haha, I guess you’re right...”

Luna took her hand away, scrunching them both together as she laid on her side.

Leon on the other hand, laid back slightly, his back supported by a few pillows, the sheets barely covering his V-line.

One of his knees in the air, his other leg laid flat.

He looked down slightly, his expression showing slight hints that he was bothering him.

Luna looked towards him and moved a little closer.

Leon’s index finger nudged against his top lip, much like a person thinking about something, might do.

Leon’s eyes that were starring off in a distance rushed towards Luna.

“Hey... could you.. possibly tell me how you got those scars yours? You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to..”

He scratched his head a little not looking directly at her, then spoke again.

“I just wanted...”

Luna moves closer to him, one of her arms falling over his stomach.

Leon’s arm did the same though around Luna’s back.

Her head pushed against him, seemingly in a way that was as if she was getting comfortable.

“It’s alright, but you’ll have to tell me how you got yours as well.”

“Alright.”

Leon starred down at Luna as her eyes peered down at one of his scars, her finger grazing it.

“I received a few from when I was taken as a slave, you saw for yourself how they treat slaves here. But most are from my childhood, well from a young girl till I was, you know.”

Her expression changed slightly, she looked down, her face going a little dim.

“Can you tell me more about your life, before becoming a slave.?.”

“My parents, they, they never really liked me, probably because I wasn’t good at doing farm work or chores, I don’t know. They always would scream and yell how useless I was, how I shouldn’t have been born. I guess selling me off to a slave trader was the best way of getting rid of me.”

Luna’s eyes became glossy like she was about to cry her expression looked down.

——

To be continue

6