chapter 60
318 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Every time she spoke the words kinda sounded distant to Leon.

“Leon, Leon...”

He grasped her waist pushing his face to it, trying to sleep once more.

She tapped Leon’s back, her body being pushed back down in a lying position.

“Leon, wake up.”

“Knock knock.”

Still hazy from slumber not entirely awake he tried going back to sleep, but Luna kept saying his name.

She nudged her self upright.

“Leon, Leon wake up... there’s someone at the door.”

He groggily asked her.

“What, What is it.?”

“Someone’s at the door.”

“Knock knock.”

He slowly moved his body up, his eyes still having a blurred world in view.

“Who is it.?”

Luna was next to Leon, both in an upright position on the bed, Leon looked to the door. Luna’s hand pushed softly against his chest as she looked at him.

“I don’t know, go see.”

He reluctantly forced himself up from the bed, his body still n.a.k.e.d from before.

Luna watched as he rummaged through some drawers in a dresser.

He knew his clothes were brought up to the room, once he looked through a couple of drawers he found his underwear, putting them on.

Luna’s face turned slightly pink seeing him dress, she noticed some of the marks she left on him the night before as well.

He scratched his head and got to the door. He opened it to find the head butler of the castle.

“What is it.!?”

The butler slightly faltered by Leon’s half n.u.d.e appearance, as well as his slightly aggressive, tired-looking face.

“I, I’m sorry, your highness I was just checking to see if you were ready for breakfast, but it seems I’ve disrupted your slumber. I apologize.”

Luna had the covers of the bed held over herself, as she watched the Leon talk to the person.

Leon pressed his fingers to his forehead and eyes, massaging away the tiredness that remained.

“No, it’s fine, just, just give us an hour or so.“

“Alright, what would you like for breakfast this morning.”

“Just whatever you recommend... also, can you bring it here? I don’t feel like going to the dining room.”

“Of course, your highness.”

“And you are aware I have someone else with me so prepare enough for the both of us.”

“As you wish, if that is all, I’ll be taking my leave now. Sorry again for disturbing you.”

The butler bowed slightly with his eyes closed.

“It’s alright.”

Leon shut the door, the butler left down the hall.

————

Leon stumbles his way back to the bed, falling on top of it.

He grasped Luna like a teddy bear once again, pressing himself against her.

They both seemed to bask in each other warmth, a comforting moment.

Leon seemed to be trying to go back to sleep.

Luna moves her head up, looking at him.

“Leon, what’s wrong with you, your usually the first one up, why are you so tired today? Are you sick?”

She felt his forehead, then finding it was normal temperature took her hand away.

He softly spoke in a tired tone. His eyes still closed, his cheek cutely pressed against her midsection.

“No, just had a bad dream, nothing to worry about.”

Her hand rummaged against and through his hair as if petting Leon’s head.

“Was it about your past, what we discussed last night?... it was wasn’t it.?”

“It’s nothing I haven’t experienced before. So it’s alright. All I need is just to bask in your embrace for ten minutes and I’ll be fine.”

“If you say so.”

She was still somewhat awake, her arms around her head. She closed her eyes and snuggled against Leon.

————-

To be continued

3