Chapter 64
275 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 64: Annoyances

Luna’s faces changed to a deep red, she tried looking slightly away with her eyes.

Leon’s, on the other hand, went closer and kissed her once more after speaking.

He stared into her eyes as if wanting to become one, though he pulled away leaving Luna alone.

Leon wheeled the unclean dishes and whatnot out the door.

Putting them off to the side of the door, he then walked to the bed.

Luna was already lying on top of the covers, her eyes were closed.

Leon got to the bed, lied down in the same position, placing his arm around Luna.

They looked at each other for a moment.

He went in for another kiss, he was getting greedy, but Luna didn’t seem to mind.

Though once he started moving his hands to other places that induce a sensual effect on Luna, she interjected.

She just grabbed his hand and looked at him, her words weren’t even needed to calm him down.

He just looked into her eyes, as if a bull who’s only known red just has been blinded by deep green.

He lied there silent, they both did, they sat there cuddling for a while.

It wasn’t far from lunchtime, Luna pulled Leon slightly up and out of the bed.

“Where are we going, Luna? I thought we were just going to stay in all day?”

“Let’s walk around the castle for a bit before we head to get lunch. It’ll probably be better to walk around to work off that breakfast before we eat more food.”

“Alright, but we can accomplish the same in the room, you know.?”

Her face slightly turned red.

“Why does every word that comes out your mouth have to be something naughty.?”

She looked away and started pulling him more.

She pulled him out the door, but just before the door shut he spoke in a jokingly yet sincere manner.

“I only speak like that because I know it’ll make you embarrassed. You know how much I love that side of you...”

————-

Leon held Luna’s small hand and was guiding her.

Though he only knew a few places in the castle.

He decided to tour through places he knew on the way to the dining room.

The two were now walking through a long hallway, windows lined the walls.

The city with the sun above looked quite nice, they stopped for a moment.

Luna looked up at Leon for a moment with a smile content.

“It’s quite lovely isn’t it.”

“Yes it is.”

The two stood there looking out as if they were on top of the world.

Leon turned his head, he noticed a faint call and footsteps.

Leon always had a keen sense of the area around him, others not even the other lords seemed to possess the same gift.

Luna turned as well when she noticed Leon.

A guard or what looked like a guard started rushing toward the two.

He seemed out of breath, though spoke a clearly as he could.

He did a bow and spoke.

“Your Highness, I’m sorry for disturbing you and your guest, but the other demon lords are asking for you.! They are getting pretty out of control.!”

He put his hand to his face in an annoying way.

“Huh, I didn’t plan on dealing with them today. Can they just wait till tomorrow?.”

“It doesn’t seem likely, your highness. We’ve tried saying that you didn’t want to be disturbed, but they still want to meet with you.”

“Huh, I guess I can’t be helped.”

He got close to Luna who was attached to his side like she usually would when facing a new person.

Though Leon slightly turned away from the guard, this made it like the two were alone.

“I’m sorry, but it looks like this’ll be cut short for now, I’ll be back once I’m finished dealing with the annoyances. I’ll have someone bring you lunch since it looks like I won’t be able to eat with you. Don’t leave the room while I’m gone.”

They were face to face, except for their height difference.

“Alright, just come back safe.”

Leon and Luna both kissed for a second before returning to the outside world.

Leon faced the guard, before speaking again.

“Where are the demon lords at the moment?”

“They are currently in the conference room.”

“Alright. And while I’m away...”

Leon nudged Luna forward towards the guard.

“Escort her back to my room.”

“Yes, your Highness.!”

He bowed and Leon was off.

Leon went in one direction and some and the guard were going in another.

——-

-to be continued

4