Chapter 69: shop
234 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 69: Shop

(Shopping area within the city)

- Leon’s POV-

It took a while but after the carriage ride, we finally arrived at our, my destination.

Once the door was open for me, people turned there heads, they understood who I was.

Some people called out for me, but once I entered the jewelry store Seal recommended, it went silent.

One of the ladies awaiting her next customer walked up to me.

She seemed all smiles, much like a salesperson should.

Though she seemed to say her usually greeting before having a good look at me.

“Welcome to Merriweather’s, how may.. oh your highness.”

She did a bow and continued.

“Welcome to our store, is there anything you might need help with today?”

“I’ll just be looking around, I’ll call for you when I need guidance.”

“Of course, your highness.”

She bowed and scurried to where she was previously, behind a counter.

I walked further inside, they did have a large selection, the jewelry looked quite noble.

I combed through the glass counters staring at the crafted pieces.

Throughout looking all I wanted to do was buy all of it and give it to Luna.

A little spoiling wouldn’t hurt her, especially since she probably hasn’t been given such luxury in her life.

Each piece I peered down at I imagined her wearing, he rosy cheeks when seeing the gift I may bestow upon her.

Her bare body with a highly refined gemstone necklace laying upon her two mounds, basking in the moonlight.

Though in my eyes she would shine brighter than the gem, it would be nice to see it.

Once I passed the bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and other assorted pieces, I came across the rings.

I stood there for a while, this was what I came for of course.

I wanted us to have something together, two rings to show our unity.

I looked around, the container had a multitude of choices.

So many colors, but then noticed a lone ring with a dark ruby in its center with smaller lighter red, pink side gems from the larger gem down the sides of the ring.

It was perfect for her, the other rings didn’t draw my eyes as much as this one.

I looked towards the lady who came to me before, she noticed my gesture for her and came towards me.

“Do you need any help, your highness?”

“Yes, can you let me see that ring up close?”

“Of course, you have quite the eye for jewelry, your highness. That’s one of our best engagement rings.”

She opened the back and pulled the ring out, handing it to me.

“Are you perhaps going to propose to someone, your highness.?”

“Though it’s doesn’t concern you, yes I am.”

“Aww, she must be a lucky girl to be able to win the heart of your highness.?”

“Yes, I’d say she is.”

I asked her to rap it up and we moved to where the men’s rings were.

Though I didn’t need a ring yet, the wedding hasn’t even been planned yet.

I did want to have a ring worn to show who I belong too and will belong to.

They also had a large selection for men’s rings and whatnot, but my eyes were quite captivated by two in particular.

One was black with a band of green gem going down the inner middle of the ring.

The other was red, much like Luna’s, it was mostly silver with the red running through the center.

It would be good for us to match sort of like promise rings would, but Luna’s memorable eyes were the same shade as the other one.

I thought about it and decided on the green ring since I’ll belong to Luna then the green will show that as will her red ring show she is mine.

The lady at the counter applauded my choice like someone working on the commission would do, and I left.

I came for the rings, though I could have gotten something else, I decided that I’ll do that for Luna another day.

I don’t think Luna would even care about another piece if I gave her the ring with it.

I got in the carriage and went off.

The sun was setting already, though it didn’t feel like it took that long.

The meeting and the ride and shopping must-have adverted my attention away from the time.

“I’ll be back soon Luna.”

——-

To be continued.

4