Chapter 193: First night
107 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 193: First Night

Hugh ran his way to the room. Who wouldn’t? It was his wedding night, after all.

When he opened the door he already saw Sylphy’s unclothed body sitting atop the bed.

He was stunned by the beauty, the light that entered the room was blueish and made her skin even more radiant.

He smirked uncontrollably when their eyes met.

Hugh was quick to undress, he stood close to the bed not looking away from his bride.

His knee slowly sat on the bed as he crept toward her. His hand went and touched her cheek. Their lips met and her arms felt his skin.

Her back went against the bed, his large body grazing her skin. His strength kept him from applying his full weight upon her.

His fingers touched her right ear, the long reddened ear that tapered to a point wriggled as Sylphy’s voice let out. Hugh enjoyed such a display from her, he’s never seen her in such an aroused state before.

He was glad to see what Luke told him was true.

Sylphy fumbled around rubbing her legs together underneath his body.

Sylphy: “Wait, stop my ears are sens.. mm.”

His hand moved from her ear slowly gliding down her delicate body. His thumb rubbed the mounds first and then down toward her waist.

As his hand tried moving in between her tightened legs he spoke.

Hugh: “I can’t wait to see you lose yourself“

Sylphy: “What are you talking abo...?”

He quickly pushed a finger into her honey pot. Slowly rubbing the inside of her.

His eyes moved to the other side of her face. His lips pressed to her neck and slowly moved up. His lips pressed and left a few pink marks. His breath on her neck made her body heat up. He moved closer to her other ear. His lips lightly blew into it, watching it blush. After smiling at the sight he kissed it, taking his tongue and licking the side. His fingers rapidly increased in pace, her dangly arms grabbing hold of his bicep and deltoid. Her legs kept squirming around, rubbing and tightening on his relentless arm.

As he neared the pointed end his teeth quickly bit down. Within a moment of doing so, Sylphy let out a cry of pleasure. Her hands clamped hold of him and her toes twitched and curled around the sheets.

Her hands which were tightly gripped his arm released.

She let her arms and hands go limp, her face, as well as her shoulders, were reddened. She looked as though she had just run a marathon, completely out of breath. Her mouth open gasping for air, her expression seemed to draw Hugh in.  He pushed his lips to hers. As he did so he gently pulled his hand from below. He held it up for the two to see. It was quite soaked, droplet fell from his fingers due to gravity. He moved his hand to his lips. Licking some of the excess liquid that ran down the side of his hand, never taking his eyes from the girl below him. He smiled as he did so, tasting the sweet nectar of his woman.

Hugh: “Delicious.”

Her hands covered her blushing embarrassed face.

He moved closer to her, kissing her once more before slowly kissing her body down till he reached the still dripping honey pot.

Sylphy: “Stop... Can’t you just...”

He swiftly licked the entire area, inserting his tongue. His lips started to suck and play with her little rosebud.

Her face showed signs of delight, but her eyes longed for something.

She couldn’t take it anymore. Her body bent forward grabbing him by the cheeks till their lips were back together. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders as he moved his body up. As he moved up his chest and hers rubbed past one another’s, his hand sliding around her back, one grasping her head. As they were interlocking together her legs opened wide.

Sylphy: “I... I want it... Please take me..”

He moved back reddened in the face, viewing the blushing girl below.

Hugh: “Tell me if you feel anything uncomfortable..”

He grasped himself feeling for the place to intervene. Once he knew, he slowly moved forward, grasping her hips. He slowly closed the distance between them.

Her voice let out just as loudly as she did when he bit her ear. As he slowly entered deeper, she took some deep breaths and exhaled.

————

- Hugh’s POV-

Hugh: ‘Don’t give in, just slowly go with it.’

It was so warm and tight, the way I could feel her heartbeat made me think we were one person for a moment. I kissed her blushing shoulder and looked her way. The way her eyes were closed and yet her face displayed so many expressions made me think of her having a wild dream.

I started pulling out and slightly looked down below. I didn’t expect to see blood, but that only means we are finally united. There’s no turning back now. I pushed myself further in with a bit more force.

Her eyes finally opened, and a smile grew on my face.

Her arms wrapped around my neck and we kissed passionately until I pulled away for just a moment.

Hugh: “My one and only.”

She enjoyed the words and smiled.

Sylphy: “I think it was worth the wait, don’t you?”

Hugh: “Definitely, though it’ll take a few days to fulfill the desires I’ve been keeping in all these years.”

Sylphy: “I’m not going anywhere.”

Hugh: “You’ll regret saying that after the next few days.”

She laughed and we continued our lovemaking till the next morning and even continued till our bodies were spent.

—————

To be continued

1