2. The Three Head Maids
778 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Deus vult!” What just happened? The lights were suddenly turned off and then a sudden earthquake broke off!  Was this a terrorist attack towards my estate? No – My estate is built with the advanced security features on this planet or maybe it is something else---

“B-brother… wherever you are, don’t be afraid! Back-up energy supply will now be used to maintain systems---!” A sound of a young boy can be heard throughout the room, he is the Energy Manager A.I.

Then after the EM have confirmed the energy supply, the power has been restored.

Something is definitely wrong here. Normally, once the power breakout, the Energy Manager A.I. will revert back to its normal state and use the main power grid… Maybe there is a terrorist attack, not in my estate, but in the power grid section on this planet, that may be the likely cause. I better check on the EM to be sure…

After I analyzed the situation, I decided to go towards the Machine Operating Room.

After I got outside of the room I was in, I quickly saw the effects of the backup system that was enabled, some of the lights are not turned on, all of the robots were turned off except for the robots that mainly deal with security functions even the air conditioning is using half of its power – that explains why the place is getting hotter.

The Machine Operating Room in which all of the main three machines I built to preserve the estate and my robots are currently in the middle of the second floor, with that information I walked towards the place using the staircase, of course I used it instead of the elevator since it is currently unavailable.

After arriving on the second floor and in front of the metallic sliding door, I then go inside to check the three machines.

Haha! Long and behold the greatest three machines I have ever built! Better than the self-driving car nor even those robots and machines that I have ever built! The three most powerful machines on the planet! Energy Manager Machine, Security Boot Machine and Main System Brain!

Consider them as the three head maids of the house! The Energy Manager Machine, a machine that shapes like a cube and painted with silver metal that compresses heat, with a big red circle on the top right indicating its status – this entire machine handles the energy management in the house, calculating every second on which energy must be distributed and even reduce the cost of my energy bill a perfect butler that operates the entire Lifeforce of this house!

The Security Boot Machine, a machine that shapes like a Rhombus covered in obsidian metal that makes it hard to destroy, with floating thin crescent metal besides it rotating in every second that blocks any incoming hostile projectile- this entire machine handles the security functions of this entire house, with a mind of a general it contains the full strategies of the past wars and implement it for my sake, a perfect body guard in the entire planet!

And finally, the Main System Brain or Sassie, a machine shaped like a big circle with silver metal covering it – this entire machine handles the entire functions of the house, it communicates with the other two to produce better results for my cause. A perfect integrated A.I. that will do anything for me. A perfect personal assistant that everyone wants.

I’ve come here to check the status of the two – When the backup system is enabled, the other two systems will be affected greatly… The Main System Brain will only use 10 percent of its power while the Security Boot Machine uses 50 percent – to increase security.

“Tell me what happened to the main power grid!” I said so with eyes staring towards the Energy Management Machine, if this is the work of a terrorist attack, then I must not worry, for the military will handle it all… But there is something weird about this situation.

The planet controlled by the nation I am affiliated with is the strongest among the other nations and factions, not even a single terrorist attack was initiated for hundreds of years.

“Um… The main power grid that connects to the power grid system of the planet has been destroyed, with unknown cause brother…” With the voice of a boy it really makes me want to cry of all that happened so far…

“What do you mean?” I worriedly said to the machine, with sweats dropping into my forehead that made me realize how big this situation is.

The power grid that connects the other side is the machine I built to regulate the electricity coming into my house, its main focus is to limit the cost. If it was destroyed like that then imagine the explosion will be… It is a giant machine and when it explodes not only my estate will be affected, but even the other nearby houses as well… Imagine the lives of the people living near me…

“We have recorded the site that was affected…” Sarrie told me as she showed the holographic screen besides me.

I looked towards the screen and saw what happened earlier.

The footage showed the Power Grid in perfect state and after a few seconds, air that contains different colors swept to the right that covers the camera's sight and on which the power and the earthquake broke off…

“I’ve never seen this happen before…” I said so with a quite tone voice.

Was this the result of the explosion? No… Maybe it was something else…

Then it hit me… What is this feeling inside of me… Something that reminds me of the past…

Ha! That’s right a mysterious event that not even my current knowledge can answer! NEW KNOWLEDGE!

Happiness filled my eyes and a big smile was stretched towards my face… I shouldn’t be happy right now, but when hit with new information I have no choice but to be excited about it.

“Let’s go to the site and investigate!” I shouted while putting my hands in the air like a super hero.

“Brother… Shouldn’t you be happy about this?” the Energy Manager told me…

Ooo… That hit me hard… I look like a sadistic person, that is enjoying what happened so far…

I coughed before replying to it, “No, no… it’s just that…” Then suddenly Security Boot bumped in with the conversation.

“SIR! YOUR LIFE IS OUR TOP PRIORITY! IF YOU DECIDE TO GO THE SITE RIGHT NOW! I WILL GRAB 2 ROBOTIC ESCORTS FOR YOU! SIR!” Woah, woah, woah SM! You made me almost jumped by your manly voice.

“Yes, sir, that’s right! We are deeply worried for your safety, please accept our offer…” I don’t know if you're really worried about me Sarrie… With that sadistic voice of yours and all…

“Okay then… Thanks for the concern… I’ll be going towards the site for now.” I said so with a confident smile.

“Take care brother!” The cute voice said to me as I head off towards the site.

While walking towards the site I saw two robots coming near me. The robots are shaped like a male human body, but the legs are different, it is shaped with a bulky straight pole that connects to the wheels that made it possible for the robots to move. It is very creepy when you look at it - Perfect conditioned body with strange legs below… Though I wonder who designed this… “SIR! I SUGEGSTED THIS DESIGN TO MAKE THE ENEMY BE SCARED AND TERRIFIED!” Oh yeah! I remember now! It was Security Manager who suggested this! Well… he has a point, but it also made me want to stay away from these two.

The power grid site is located beneath the lower ground of the estate and towards the far right, just beneath the club house of the subdivision I am currently in. So, the main mission for today is… TO CHECK THE MAIN POWER GRID!

 

 

“Oh… My God…” As I said as my eyes widened and my mouth opened like it will never shut from the shock… The entire section in which the main power grid is supposed to be located is covered with boulders of rocks and soil…

“Did you see this Sarrie?” I told the robots. Since Sarrie is connected between all of the devices in this house, she can hear me and see through the robot’s vision.

Then Security Manager suddenly said “SIR! THIS IS VERY SHOCKING!” not with your voice that is…

“This is an unexpected outcome, normally we can see the main site because of the support of the roof’s we made…” She said.

That’s right… This underground section we’ve made has been covered and layered with metal that can sustain the weight from above. Seeing this, is an unexpected occurrence.

“Sir, after analyzing the entire condition of the estate, you might want to see this report.” She said as she spawned a holographic screen in front of me…

“Oh my GOD!” Once again, my eyes widened and my mouth opened like it wants a nuclear bomb to be put inside of it.

“The outside condition is very different, with oxygen levels increased to one hundred percent and unknown chemicals within the atmosphere and strange conditions within the surroundings, to better look at the situation here is the picture of the outside…” Sarrie said.

I looked at the transition of pictures that showed beneath my eyesight…

“This is not the planet I was in minutes ago…”

11