Mr Gill’s invitation
25 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Those two are just stunned. A tree is talking to them with a smile!!

GILL : You are all hunters or adventurers right? You should know, at night LA VOLLY CENTRAL FOREST gets very dangerous. So I thought I should at least warn you all.

SOU : LA VOLLY? So this forest is known as LA VOLLY huh!

GILL : You don't know! yet you came here! Wait ! that human over your back, is he poisoned by Keckly?

REMA : Keckly?

GILL : What's with you all! You humans are behaving like you are all from another world?

SOU : Well, we are!

REMA : Hey!! Is it okay to say this all to that creepy tree?

SOU : We don't have any any option,do we? It's already evening, DR Ren is in this state. And we don't know anything about this place!

GILL : You know I am a gentleman. It's bad manners to whisper in front of someone.And also don't joke around when your teammate is in this state.

SOU : Well , may be you will not believe but we are telling the truth.We are actually from a planet named earth. For some mistake , we landed here and now our friend got hurt because of us. I am begging you sir! please help us!

Sou bowed his head with sincerity. It is showing ,how desperate is he. Rema also does the same. May be if they came prepared or if they check the faults of the machine, they would not be in this situation. They became arrogant and this is their punishment for manipulating the time and space.

GILL : Are you for real! Sigh! This is really not the time for inquiry. Okay I will help you as much as I can. But don't expect too much. If what you two said is true, you are in big trouble. First ,let him drink my flower petals. These have some healing effects.

SOU : Thank you very much. Really you saved us!

GILL : Young fellow , I didn't say that he will be cured. He is poisoned by Keckly beast. Though they are very weak and level 1 beast but their poison is very harmful to humans. This poison can kill the person in one or two days. My flowers can only prolong his life for one day more.

REMA: No!! That means we will lost Ren? It's all my fault.

Rema's eyes are already swollen as she is crying constantly. She through and through believes that it is her fault. She just can't bear the guilt.

SOU : Is there really no other way sir?

GILL : Off course there is a way, but you all don't let me finish. The boiled vigira water can cure the poison. Vigira is a leaf of plant Riga which happens to be my beautiful wife , Ella. Ella is a Riga type plant spirit. So for full cure you all have to come to my villa in LA VOLLY COMMUNITY.

SOU : Is it will okay for us to go their?

GILL : Don't worry! Everyone in community is very nice to humans and if we hide the fact that you all are not from this world, no one will even get a hint. And my wife will be very happy to take care of you. You all can stay in our villa until your friend is cured and we come up with a solution.

REMA: Thank you very much Mr Gill. We will never forget your kindness.

3