Chapter 7
733 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So your goal is to get to the point where you can begin working slowly and steadily on your physique. What is good for you, is it seems that you have a more natural physique compared to others. Unlike myself, you may not need to work as hard but it does come with a drawback concerning being in the category as a dual cultivator. Every individual has a specialty and is weaker in some other areas. But, I am sure that your path will be rather average regardless." the teacher explained to Timothy.

After only eight minutes which the teacher timed, Timothy's entire body fell to the ground with a loud thumping noise. Once he heard from his teacher how long he lasted, Timothy had some rejection for his own weakness, but was still glad that he was starting out almost a sixth of the way to his overall goal.

"Every day I will be timing you and we shall start your daily training regiment by doing exactly this. Fortunately for you, it seems that you have some of what we call nature's energy also radiating from your body which is a sign that you are about to break through to Elementary level one in Energy refinement!"

Following his teacher's instructions, Timothy began by sitting down cross legged while closing his eyes and attempting to feel nature's energy flowing around him. What was strange, was the fact that this time, Timothy was able to within the darkness see little specks of green colored balls floating towards his body.

"If you are seeing specks of green, it means that you are of the earth elemental affinity. Since that is the case, you will be able to learn and utilize basic earth elemental techniques to aid you in battle. Too bad that my clan and your family are even, otherwise I might have been able to get you at least one earth elemental technique to work on." his teacher told him as Timothy continued to allow the specs of green balls around him enter into his body.

Feeling a surge of energy within wanting to exit his body, Timothy tried to stop sensing the specs of green balls and began to try and solidify the newly acquired nature energy. Guiding him, the teacher knew that Timothy was about to advance and finally take his first step into the world of cultivation!

By the time Timothy was finally able to advance to Elementary level one, all he could do was try to take deep breaths before he passed out from exhaustion. Between working on his body refinement and now breaking through as an Energy Refinement cultivator, he could not even move before finally passing out completely. However, due to advancing on his first day of actual training with a teacher, Timothy felt good.

It took a total of three days for Timothy to finally awaken in his bed. His body felt very stiff, but somehow stronger even though he could tell that he was still feeling as if he was completely dry of any and all energy. Remembering back what had occurred, Timothy quickly thought of something before activating his storage ring once again.

Within his storage ring, Timothy found that metal looking ball once more and took it out. Placing it onto his hand, Timothy felt a strange sensation forming between his hand and the metal ball before something told him that he needed to place a drop of his blood onto it like someone would need to do for a ranked weapon.

And so biting his finger, Timothy placed his finger onto the metal ball and suddenly a flash occurred causing him to go blind momentarily as he felt the metal ball being lifted off of his hand. "What the-" noticing that the light came from the metal ball, Timothy was very confused as it finally dropped once more onto his hand.

"Maybe I need to pour some of the nature energy I have left in my body into it to activate and figure out what the heck this is used for?" Timothy thought to himself as he began to do just that. It was strange because only ranked weapons or other ranked artifacts would require the same method to be used, but Timothy had just stepped into the Elementary level one cultivation level as an Energy Refinement cultivator.

The metal ball did not do anything right away, but after several minutes and nearly giving up for the time being, it began to once again float off of Timothy's hand, but now not even radiating a bright light. "What now?" Timothy said to the metal ball as if it could understand him. But before he could say his next word, the metal ball quickly entered into his mouth!

Now, not only was he confused, but Timothy was also extremely grossed out since the metal ball was obviously in the dead demon beast's corpse and not washed properly. But before he could truly complain, a voice entered into his head and began to have a conversation with him.

"Well, being in a human boy's body is much better than being in a demon beast's body. But why are you so weak?" the voice asked Timothy. The thought of the metal ball entering his body was too much, but now it seemed as if the metal ball was a living creature as well?

"Are you the metal ball that entered into my body just now?" Timothy mentally asked since it was clear to him that whatever that voice was, was communicating with him mentally and not talking out loud for the world to hear.

"Truth be told, my body was destroyed long ago in a place that would take you tens of thousands of years to reach even if you had a high level of cultivation so just don't even dream about it. Yes, I am that metal ball, but that so-called metal ball is where I'm housing my soul until I find a proper body to transport my soul into and to seek revenge against that damnable Sage!" the voice told Timothy before continuing.

8