Chapter 8
716 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"However, you are in luck because although you are weak, I can help you through cultivating properly so that one day you could help me find a new body. And since you are so weak, I will need to tell you about the metal ball. That metal ball is housing my spirit, but it was originally a demon beast's core which was born in very few numbers. Using the demon beast's core which is now in your body, you can activate its innate ability which will aid you very much moving forward and will make this more bearable for me." the voice said before continuing on with its explanation.

"The innate ability is not just rare, but it requires very little natural energy to activate and use freely. By the time you reach the Intermediate stage as an Energy Refinement cultivator, you could seemingly use it unlimited times. That ability is called object cloning."

"The drawback to this ability is that it could only be used a single time on an object. However, as you become stronger and find higher valued items during your travels, you will be able to see its true value. You must understand though that although eventually you could sell as many items as you wish using this ability, you must absolutely never falter in training on your cultivation path." the voice told Timothy now in a very serious tone which gave Timothy shivers down his spine.

"If that's the case, I want to test it out immediately!" Timothy mentally told the voice as he withdrew the two demon beast corpse's antlers. It was made clear that the antlers could be fetched at a big price, so why wouldn't he test out this new ability of his to try to make some extra gold right away? And so Timothy was guided by the voice of the process.

And after only a minute of following the very simple instructions of just channeling some energy into his palm and then onto the antlers, Timothy successfully was able to clone them perfectly. Feeling excited, Timothy immediately put both sets of antlers into his storage ring and headed out of his room so that he could discuss selling both sets of antlers to the Flamed Roots clan's Patriarch for a nice profit.

"Hey kid, I know what you are thinking, but may I make a suggestion?" the voice asked Timothy in a rather upset voice.

"Before you say anything, how should I address you? Actually before that, since you have given me such an amazing gift, I should swear my allegiance to you. It is not often that I would not only have a way to build up my family possibly to a noble status using this ability, but to have a teacher on top of it?" Timothy spoke to the voice before running into his mother who was standing near the door from outside.

Finally seeing that her son was not only awake, but for some reason very jumpy caused Timothy's mother to shed several tears as she hugged him. "Your father and I are proud that you already advanced and have begun your cultivation path, but please be more careful. You may have a lot of responsibilities on your shoulders, but a young man should know his limits."

"Sorry for worrying you mother, I will be sure to understand my limits and move forward accordingly. You do not need to worry any longer about my safety since I now understand what I must do to move forward also in a safe manner on my road towards immortality." Timothy responded before exiting the house. Watching him leaving, Timothy's mother felt a big thump in her heart as a memory of her brother entered into her mind. "I guess blood does not lie." she thought before getting to her own work.

"You could call me Master Sei." the voice told Timothy before continuing on what he wanted to tell him before he was interrupted by Timothy's mother. "If I were you, I would only sell one set of those antlers to that Patriarch. Over time, you will realize that if you flood any type of market with the same item, the overall value of those items will dwindle."

"Still, from what I have heard, your family seems to be struggling quite a bit. Therefore, if you chose to just this once sell both sets, I will not blame you, but I will ask that in the future, you allow me to guide you as your new teacher as a fine businessman." Master Sei told Timothy as he awaited this young man's response.

"Master Sei, huh? Well that seems like a good title to give you. But as far as the decision I make, try not to interfere because I need to learn how to do things on my own as well." Timothy told his new master mentally as he walked towards the Flamed Roots clan's mansion. "Besides, technically I do have another teacher to report to as well. So Master Sei, please guide me in figuring out how to properly handle this issue since I would feel weird having more than one master."

"Just leave it up to me and listen to how I tell you to interact with that other master of yours. For the time being, I will remain quiet and will watch what happens when you are selling the antlers to that Patriarch. Luckily for me, it seems that the Patriarch is far too under leveled in his cultivation to even feel a trace of my soul." Master Sei told Timothy as Timothy began to discuss his intentions of arriving at the mansion.

7