Chapter 3: Feast of the Beast
141 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing it getting closer, mixed with the sound of rapid footsteps were heavy breathing.

Both of them tensed under this situation, trying to figure out what was coming and where it would be coming from.

Looking around, as a last minute attempt, Zhou Wen found the knife stabbed into the log. With weak attempts to retrieving it, Shen Wei gave in and pulled the knife out hesitantly handing it to him.

Wouldn’t it be dangerous to give him a knife? What if he accidently harmed one of the actors? What are the directors thinking? Maybe it’s a dull knife…?

Staring at the knife, while the sounds of breathing grew nearer, along with the rustling leaves, it was clear to hear that whatever it was, it was very close to them.

“..ke..keke” a broken voice that seemed to be hoarse, crackled, and unused laughed out.

Ruga ruga…Vroom VROOm VROOOOMMMMM

The sound of chainsaw could be heard, as it teared through one of the tents, slashing it open. Without the tent, one could see a huge figure taller than 8 feet with bent legs, long black hair covering its face, crouching in front of the shivering girl with the high heels.

VROOOM VROOOOM

The chainsaw drew nearer to the girl who was frozen in fear, who couldn’t even let out a sound, as a patch of water dispelled under her.

And finally when the pain hit her when the chainsaw went down and slashed her arm spraying blood all over the nearby surroundings, including the two drenched girls crouched in fear as they sat in front of the tent, with their legs numbed.

The crunch of the bones can be heard as it resisted against the chainsaw in futile attempt, as it sawed through, finally leaving an arm laying limp on the floor.

“AHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHH HELP ME!!” the girl screamed, holding onto the bleeding spot of the shoulder where once her arm was, as she attempted to crawl away with her useless legs, as she pushed with her high heels but kept slipping on the blood.

The creature stared at her slowly crawling away, as if enjoying a show, it let out it’s croaked laughter again

 “…ke..kekekeke”

as its massive back shock with each laughter, swaying its hair, it faced itself to the moonlight to reveal a face twisted so badly, akin to the phantom of the opera’s masks. As if it was smiling but also crying in pain, where the eyes were supposed to be, were only 2 black holes shaped into a crying position. Its bloodless mouth warped so badly, its surrounding skin wrinkled along with it, showing half a cry in pain and the other half in smile. Sharp teeth like shark’s teeth were shown on the smiling side.

On the torso, were various ugly scars that made one flinch at the sight of it. And as if someone was playing mix and match with the arms and legs with other animals, it resulted into this monster. The arms holding the chainsaw turned out to be like massive reptile hands, with green scales reflecting off the moonlight, along with 5 sharp claws on each hand. While beneath the torso was the bent legs which were like legs of a leopard, filled with muscles.

Everyone stared at the creature that was laughing so horridly, and as if it couldn’t wait to taste the flesh of the girl, it stuck out its long sharp tongue and licked his grey lips.

The girl noticing its intense stare pushed herself to get closer to the other girls, using one arm, while screaming

“HELP HELP AHHH HELP ME!”

The two frightened girls watched as the monster reached out its claws, and wrapped it around the girl’s leg, so tight that it claws dug into the skin, and crunch the bone snapped, turning her leg into a broken straw. It fruitlessly pulling her back, as the girl resisted scratching and kicking, but to only leave a dragged bloody mark on the floor.

While the creature was distracted, the two girls lifted each other up, and started running towards them, past them and deep into the dark woods. While Zhou Wei, hesitantly looked back at the hopeless girl’s body, who was on the brink of death, before gripping the knife harder and turned around decisively before running into the woods too.

As for Ye You, he was searching around for a weapon while muttering underneath his breath, “Fuck…Fuck! Fuck!”, seeing that there was only broken sticks everywhere, and comparing it to the huge creature, it was pitifully small. As the screams of the girl died out, leaving only the splattering sound of blood as it gushes out, along with the occasional defiance of the bones crunching from the impact of the chainsaw, Yu Yao can only helpless watch the girl’s parts get sawed off as if it was a broken doll, with the arms, legs, head dropping onto the floor. Seeing it was hopeless, he turned around and grabbed Shen Wei who was frozen stiff to run after the others.

Shen Wei then know that this was reality, as the stench of blood he became familiar with was hard to fake, as well as the chilling sound of bones being crunched, all brought back memories he had tried hard to suppress.

Author:

kekeke...here comes the rollercoaster as it reaches one of the peaks! Hopefully it was impactful enough :3. As always, feel free to comment on any errors or parts that you may find confusing!

3