Chapter 6: Thou but pain
88 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A sharp painful jab awoken Le Cheung, only to find himself blinded, with his remaining limbs tied against a cold table. He wanted to scream out the pain only to find his mouth gagged by a dirty cloth that left a disgusting taste in his mouth.

The pain from his lower limbs was unbearable, it was seething and throbbing, every blow of air intensified the burn. He tried to move his legs only to find out he couldn’t move it at all…as if it wasn’t there.

“Oh you woke up? Hmm, it would be better if you were asleep, that way you won’t thrash a lot when I cut out the remaining limbs” a delicate male voice said softly, as if he was telling him to have a nice day rather than those ghastly words.  

“MMMHH! MHHH” Le Cheung tried to struggle to no avail, only to hurt his limbs more as tears streaked down his face.

What does he mean by remaining limbs!?!

A hand suddenly touched one of the painful spot, as if to confirm his thoughts, the hand landed on where his leg used to be causing Le Cheung to scream and cry, he shivered in pain letting out tears and snot, while he almost chocked on his saliva from the screaming.

“Hmm, see this is what I mean. Disgusting. Ye You should have tranquilized you first. Always doing a half-ass job” the delicate voice hmphed.

Ye You? What did he mean? Is Ye You safe? He’s going to come save me right? That’s why I don’t hear him?

Groaning in pain, Le Cheung soon begun to black out once again, unable to stand the pain.

From that day on, he drifted between nightmare and pain, where when he awoke, he is greeted with immense pain. Sometimes, it was midway through the sawing process, where he wakes up to tremble badly to pain hoping that he can die. Sadly, he didn’t die even though it seemed like a thousand years have passed without food or water, his throat was parched, while his stomach was sunken in. Yet, he still didn’t die, nor did he feel those pain, with all of his limbs were gone leaving only harsh stumps, those were the main pain who could spare attention to.

Days passed, unable to hope for survival anymore, Le Cheung hope for death now.

“Is he dead yet?” a familiar voice spoke out in this desolate room that was once only filled with his muffled screams, along with the sounds of sawing of his own flesh.

“Nope, you brought a great specimen this time!” the chirpy delicate voice spoke out, as if a child found a new toy to play with.

Ye You! YE YOU!

Unable to speak, move any of the missing limbs, Le Cheung can only use the remaining strength to thrash his head harshly against the table to get his attention. But the more he thrash, the further the footsteps went, as if he was causing a disturbance to their conversation.

Ye You! YE YOU! YE YOU!!!

Where are you!? Come save me please! Please!

It hurts so much! YE YOU! SAVE ME!! PLEASE!! Please…I don’t think I can stand anymore pain…hurry please…I want to go home…

YE YOU!! YE YOU!! YE YOU!!

Ah You didn’t really abandon me did you? You didn’t leave me with this monster right!?

Why WHY WHYYY I loved you so much!

Was everything just a dream? Did you even like me? Haaa how could you have loved me…if you loved me you wouldn’t have done this to me…

I hate you Ye You! I hate how you brought this to me! I hate how you made me a puppet! I HATE MEETING YOU!! I HATE HOW I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU!

WHY WHY WHY!!!

WHY CAN I ONLY SEE YOUR FACE EVERYTIME IM IN PAIN! YOUR SMILE! YOUR HANDS HOLDING MY HANDS! YOUR SWEET WORDS! I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!! MAKE IT STOP!!

From then on, Le Cheung acted like a dead person, no longer registering anything that’s happening to him, he no longer thought much.

Next thing he knew, when he was a bit conscious, he was sawing down bodies, just like his own, leaving the bodies with only a torso. But his mind was no longer his, nor his body, as if it had a mind of its own, it continued to chop bodies up, even though Le Cheung didn’t want to deep down. Like an endless nightmare, he is covered in revolting blood, breathing blood, consuming blood, all red all so disgusting.

He no longer knew if he was even alive, although his body moved, but clearly it wasn’t human. As if his soul was trapped in this very body that cannot be controlled, only to continue to torment him.

His last conscious thought was,

Ah… just let me die…. rest pleaseI’m tired…so tired.

Author:

Sorry for the late update! Really tried to make it impactful...:o! 

2