Die for me
415 25 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N: this might be a little confusing because this is basically a prologue and epilogue mixed together it'll make more sense next chapter also short chapter because this is just the prologue actual story starts after this)

I turn around and look at my back to see a cute loli that has white hair, a black dress, and a pair of black shoes running after me. Now that I think about it, I saw many flags surrounding this legal loli's mental state, and I ignored them, so I kind of deserve this.

My name is Len not to brag, but I'm a handsome young man and I'm seriously not bragging that's what everyone I know tells me. Anyway, I have an obsession with yanderes' and I hope to marry one, but when I found someone I thought was a Yandere, things were not quite as they seemed and now I'm being chased by death itself in the form of this loli called Alice.

Alice: "Please stop running darling just stay put and let me choke you."

Len: "Being choked by those soft hands of yours sound tempting but I don't want to die yet, so I'll have to decline."

After replying I run at a faster pace.

Alice: "Well if you keep running I'm going to have to punish you before I kill you, and make you mine."

Len: "Hell no I'm out of here, I'm too young to die, I haven't even had the time to lose my virginity to a Yandere yet, so I'm not dying bitch."

Alice: "If it helps we can have sex before I kill you."

Len: "Nope hell no I'm not dying and I'm not being raped by you so, begone thot."

[E/n: My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined...

Alice: "So I'm not good enough for you is that what you're saying. I knew it you're the same as them, all men are the same, but when I kill you then you'll be mine forever!!!"

Yep, this bitch has totally lost it.

Len: "Why did I forget my thot spray today of all days, how do I get rid of this thot now, god I'm screwed."

While thinking out loud I feel a slight pain in my neck and my consciousness begins to fade before I pass out I managed to utter one more line.

Len: "This bitch chopped me on the neck."

Alice: "Don't worry darling after you die we'll be together forever."

(A/N: moral of the story never leave home without your thot spray)

22