Looks like another one is about to bite za dust
315 23 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I make my way to school with my childhood friend Erza, it took about 30 minutes for us to reach school. My School's name is Zero Academy it's one of those schools that have high school, middle school, and elementary school all mixed together. The school itself is very suspicious, and I mean secret evil organization level suspicious.

From the suspected making of clones to secret passages and magical potions my school's got it all, but the only question I have is, if this school is so exciting why do we always have boring classes instead of training for magical battles with space aliens or something. As I open the door of the classroom I'm blessed with the sight of a white haired milf. Shit, I got to look away or my fetish will convert from yanderes' to milfs', Jesus Christ those boobs are giving off the holy light, someone better wash my eyes with holy water cause my minds summoning the devil .

[E/n: got to give it to you author-san, white-haired/silver-haired girls are the best]

The name of the white-haired milf that's also my teacher is Kaguya-sensei

While my eyes were following those jiggling Boobs I didn't notice the arrival of my childhood friend Erza who's currently giving off a scary amount of bloodlust.

Erza: "So you like milfs huh."

Those words were followed by a sharp increase in the already terrifying amount of bloodlust. I mechanically turn my head around after I finally notice Erza who was now about to commit mass genocide.

Len: "Listen Erza I can explain."

Erza: "Well then feel free to EXPLAIN!"

Shit, I didn't think that she'd actually be willing to listen, got to think of an excuse, asap.'

What to say, what to say, my red eyes glisten with tears all accredited to my acting skills I then say the following words while acting like a victim.

Len: "It's the internet's fault, not mines, blame the internet for corrupting my mind."

Erza: "So those are your last words right."

Shit, I'm dead, I'm definitely dead.

???: "Are you, Len"

Just when I was about to face divine punishment for looking at my teacher's boob's, a cute yet soft high-pitched voice asks me a question.

I turn around to see a cute loli, she has the appearance of a buxom fourteen-year-old. She has pale shiny skin, seductive crimson-red eyes, and fine facial features. Her name is Alice one of the top five beauties of my school she is a very sociable girl that also has the same classes as me. Most would think someone like her would already have a boyfriend, but the surprising thing is that she's shot down every guy and girl that has ever asked her out.

Alice: "Can you please talk to me after class?"

Len: "Sure?"

The whole class was in disarray because of Alice asking me to talk to her after school. After getting everyone to calm down our teacher finally started class and Alice went to her seat.

Len: "I guess this day will be more exciting than I originally thought it would be."

(A/N: the MC has made contact with the first waifu. Let's see how things will unfold and for people that are still wondering Alice basically looks like Shalltear Bloodfallen from overlord)

17