The day it all went wrong ( part 1 )
185 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/n: I know the rule is that you can't have a flashback in the flashback, but I’m making an exception)

I know I said not to make my day boring, but this is just crazy is my guardian angel on strike, or is it just being lazy like usual. Right now I’m in my room cowering in fear thinking about how I ended up in this situation

(A/N: again that's what I’m here for return to zero go golden experience requiem; muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda)

* 7 hours ago *

School’s already over and right now I'm heading over to class 105 that's were Alice told me to meet her hopefully she has what it takes to be a yandere or I’m going to have to use the excuse I always use or, maybe I won't, I mean she's pretty cute even if she isn't a yandere. I wouldn't mind marrying her, no use thinking about it now that I've decided. Now some of you might ask how do I know this is a confession well because class 105 is basically the place to go when you want to confess to someone without eavesdroppers.

While I'm thinking about the serious stuff I receive a sudden attack

???: “Len!”

Len: “Nope this isn't happening.”

I hear the voice of the incarnation of the devil, my cousin.

You might ask why am I so scared of my cousin, well like her mom, my cousin is also a futanari. Don't ever underestimate her it might not look like it, but she's sporting a 13 incher and I’ve gone into red territory many times almost being raped in my sleep. With all the crazy bitches in my family I wonder how I’ve not been raped already.

Shit, what am I doing getting all distracted I need to go, like now. God, why is it that I never have the spray when I need it? I pick up the pace and run through the first door I see. I then close the door and lock it.

Len: “I should be safe now.”

I turn around trying to figure out where I ended up, but when I look at my surroundings I notice there's nothing there I’m just floating around in the darkness. I float around for a while, but suddenly I’m hit with a headache. I yell from the pure amount of pain I'm in, then suddenly I’m not in the dark space anymore and I'm right in front of class 105 where I’m supposed to meet Alice.

My mind’s a little blurry, but I head into the room anyway. In front of me is Alice wearing a soft black evening dress in a big heavy skirt. Her upper body is dressed in a lace embellished ribbon and a short tailored jacket. Her hands are donned with long lace gloves, not exposing any bit of skin exterior. Isn't this a little too much for a confession?

I examine her a bit more till I spot something a little over the top of her head, my gaze stops there. I look at the shining red letters that weren't there before and read them. After I finish reading them I feel like my heart stops, if the words over her head are true then I’m dead.

[E/n: death note shinigami eyes?]

13