The day it all went wrong ( part 2 )
191 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My god this can't be happening I'm seeing things right? I always wanted a special ability, but when I finally get one I find out I'm in the den of a wolf disguised as a loli. MY LIFE IS FUCKING OVER I'M DEAD! Okay, calm down think about this like a normal person would, Your seeing words on top of the head of a girl that's about to confess to you after you fell in a dark magical room where you can float. Yep, no matter how you look at it I'm going crazy. That's got to be it there's no way that Alice is a 'sadistic corpse-loving homicidal maniac right'?

While I doubt my sanity my eyebrow starts to twitch, don't you dare twitch don't do it, I said don't FUCKING do it!! Now some of you might ask why I'm so worried about my twitching eyebrow, I'll tell you. My eyebrow is basically like spidey sense, but instead of sensing danger, it senses when I'm about to be on the receiving end of a weird fetish. I think it might have developed because of all the times I almost got raped? After I calm my ass down I think about how to get the fuck out of here. I slowly move towards the door, but I then stop when I hear the voice of Alice.

Alice: "Where do you think you're going?"

Len: "Shit!'

(Alice's p.o.v)

[2 hours ago]

(A/N: This is my first point of view change for this novel hope I didn't mess it up)

I've been waiting here for a while now, doesn't he know that it's rude to keep a lady waiting? He's such a 'bad boy' I might have to torture him a bit before I kill him, so he learns to never keep a lady waiting again. I wonder what kind of expression he'll make before he dies, if I decide to torture him. I'm getting wet from just thinking about it. Either way, I can't wait to kill him, to turn him into a corpse. I've been trying my best to hide it, to forget about it, but it just won't go away, 'this love for corpses'.

I love corpses I want to be with them, touch them, and sleep with them, I love them I can't live without them, but I just won't take any corpse. No, it has to be special, and he's special. In a way, you can call him my first and only love. At first, I just passed by him, and then I thought about how nice it would be if he was a corpse, the next thing I know I'm stalking him. Maybe that's why I fell in love with him no, I think it would be more accurate to say I fell in love with his corpse.

Some people say with love comes desire, some girls want to hold the hand of the person they love, some want to kiss them, some just want to hug them, and I desired to kill him and make him mines forever.

While I think about it, I hear the sound of footsteps, looks like he's here. I can't wait for Len, I can't wait for you to become a corpse.

(A/N: what did I just write well there you have it Alice's point of view she's a yandere and not at the same time because she doesn't actually love him she loves his corpse. Wait till you learn the reason she likes corpses also hope that the reason she fell in love with him wasn't stupid please comment on that so that I can come up with a better one for the next waifu. Also even though the MC likes yanderes he doesn't like psychopaths.)

[E/n: It's not a stupid reason if you prepared the background for her to love corpses. Someone once said, "there are no stupid reasons, only stupid people]

8