Announcement: Patreon Update (Follow up to the poll)
8.6k 4 134
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This will be the last of these kind of posts for a long while! Please bear with me one last time!

So, following yesterday's poll and having more chats with my patrons, I've finally decided to make the change so that all 17 (soon to be 20) advance chapters will be available to the $5 tier on my patreon. It's honestly a bit expensive, especially considering the economic climate of today. One of the main reasons why I'm honestly apprehensive and might not go to Law School despite being accepted is the job hunt that will have to come after. And I'm sure many people feel the same way about the world today.

Hence why I'm trying to make these changes.

The changes made will thus be this: my current $10 tier will be mostly there only for those who want to support me, its only reward will be the occasional Side Story chapters that may or may not include characters like H*ec or S*ffron. My main tier will then be the $5 tier with all advance chapters I've written accessible there.

I will be trying to give out as many bonus and extra chapters before the end fo the month too to make up for all these update and poll posts. I can't promise anything, but I'll be flying soon so I'll be able to write without any distractions.

However, if I do end up screwing myself over financially, I apologize, but I'll have no choice but to revert these changes I'd like to make before next month. I am still quite young and in Uni, so I hope it's understandable that I'm a bit nervous about doing this whole writing thing.

Do consider checking out my patreon here if you'd like to read 17 chapters (soon to be 20) ahead for $5.

 

I know most people won't and will never patron, but I appreciate your support regardless. As always, thanks for reading and stay safe!

  MelasD, also known as Delta.

134