Chapter 34 – The Rampage Goes On
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arakbar, Maèl, Mathis, and Goattroffer were now charging at the rampaging Alfeios. Goattrofer got closest to Alfeios first. 

He tightened his knuckles as he aimed at Alfeios body to deliver a few punches. To his surprise, Alfeios easily deflected them with just his left arm. During Goattroffer's barrage of attacks, Alfeios managed to catch hold, one of Goattroffers with his right arm. 

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

Alfeios delivers a few shots to Goattroffer torso with his left arm before swinging him around then releasing him. The damage that Alfeios dealt on Goattrofer rendered him useless to stop his momentum as he crashed into a corner of the training room. 

"Despicable," Alfeios muttered.

Arakbar was the next to strike as he raised a sword known as the Annihilator in his right hand towards Alfeios. Arakbar started using his blade dance, slashing both back and forth at Alfeios in all directions. Alfeios tapped into this complex footwork which looked as if he were dancing. He maneuvered every and each attack with immense speed and precision. 

Dammit! Why can't I got him! No matter how much I strike nor how fast I attack he's dodging it with ease! He's as slippery as an eel! Damned bastard! Arakbar's thoughts and worried filled his mind as he realized how useless his attempts were.

As if he were getting bored, a smile on Alfeios disappeared when he instantly grabbed Arakbar's wrist which held the sword before he could take another swing. He spun Arakbar's wrist which causes both Arakbar's hand and sword to be turned back towards him. 

"BLURGH!!" 

Arakbar coughed up a puddle of blood as Alfeios drove his sword back into his abdomen before twisting it. Alfeios then kicked Arakbar off his sword and threw him to the ground. 

Maèl and Mathis were now the last two charging at Alfeios. "Attract," Alfeios said. A magnetic force pulled both Maèl and Mathis heads into the palms of Alfeios hands. He then uses both his hands occupied with Maèl and Mathis heads and buried them headfirst back into the ground. The floor shattered as their heads collided and make contact. 

"UGH!" "ARGH!"

Both Maèl and Mathis grunted as the incomprehensible force behind Alfeios power brought them to the brink of passing out. Alfeios then stood up with a rather devilish smile, flashing his white pearly teeth. 

Anapo and the rest of the six who were watching this unfold couldn't believe their eyes. Alfeios was like a hungry predator gone mad, devouring his prey one by one. The speed at which Alfeios single-handed my Four of the Ten was inhumane. It was as if they were puppets for his practice.

"Tch!! Move out Ten," Rockwell yelled as he ordered the other six to make a break for it at Alfeios. 

"Insignificant. Activate Puppeteer's Domain!" Alfeios said slowly as he waved his left arm outwards in front of him. 

Puppeteer's Domain was a hunter skill that gave Alfeios absolute control of anyone within this spherical domain. As the name suggests, he's able to order multiple people at a time as if they were his puppets with just a word. Being that the room was small, everyone present was affected by it.

A millisecond passed just before an incalculable force caused Rockwell and the other Ten's to collapse to the floor. The weight of the power buried them into the ground placing them in an immovable state.

"What the hell just happened? I- I can't move," Rockwell thought.

"Such power," Omega stuttered. 

"Ahhh, I can't feel my legs," Bith Rosemary and Sasha shrieked. 

"We-were being completely overwhelmed." YeVongeline squirmed.

 

"My son...What has become of you?" Anapo mumbled the words while trying to look up at Alfeios.

Both injured and non-injured were being subdued by Alfeios authority in the training room. More blood was gushing from Arakbar than a river. The twins and Goattoafer were suffering from intense oppression. Nobody, not a soul, could even lift a finger.

Alfeios lifted his leg as if he were about to stomp on one of the twins. But just before his leg could crush a skull he stopped short. 

One could say that the battle hasn't ended until you've given up. This was one of those moments. Anapo, whether out of fury or sadness was started to awaken under Alfeios bewildering pressure. His body started to forge and fortify its muscles. His bones broke over and over before reforming themselves. His feet grew oozes that busted out of his shoe. His head grew thick sharp horns. And his face began morphing into that of a bull.

Anapo being transformed in his new form felt the power suppressing him lifted significantly. He stood up and was at a whopping 7-feet 5-inches. The creature that was now the only thing standing under Alfeios powerful veil was that of the Minos Bull. Anapo had now unlocked his Gene.

The Minos Bull otherwise knows as a Minotaur is a monster of Crete, that had the body of a massive man and the head of a Bull. The creature is currently grouped in the legendary grouping.

Anapo glanced at Alfeios who had a deranged smile before looking at his hands. He didn't understand this power surge he felt nor he wanted to find out. The one thing that was on his mind was the task of preventing his son from being consumed by his power.

0