Chapter 35 – Father vs. Son
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at the situation, Anapo was the only one standing that could oppose Alfeios in this state. Everyone else laid flat on the floor due to Alfeios skill still being activated. 

*BRRBB* 

Anapo scuffled. He raised his right arm and out of thin air a ginormous ax appeared. A double-edged ax with spikes embedded into it on either side. 

"It's time to settle this son. I'll have to personally put you back where you belong," said in a perplexed voice as he inhaled deeply.

"Hehe," Alfeios smirked as he licked his lips clean.

But Anapo, not being able to tolerate this anymore dug his hooves deep into the ground. And with a massive outburst of power, he charged at Alfeios. Anapo closed the distance between him and Alfeios with his ax raised. 

He slashed left as Alfeios evaded right. He slashed right as Alfeios evaded left. In his next attack, he made it seem as if he were going to slash down the middle. Instead, he slashed up from the middle. Just as the ax was about to touch Alfeios he used his leg and stopped it, forcing it back down to ground level. 

Alfeios looked directly at Anapo with his blood-red snake slit eyes and smiled. Anapo attempted to grabbed Alfeios head with his free hand but Alfeios ducked. When Alfeios duck down to Anapo's waist level he launched an uppercut towards his gut. Anapo realizing this, brought back the ax and guarded against Alfeios punch. But not without being taken back a few steps. 

Powerful indeed. If I was a second late my stomach would've probably been severely damaged Anapo gathered his thoughts.

I'll need to end this quick he exclaimed to himself. 

"Is that all you've got! I thought you were my son! Is this all, you a Jundeager can do? Despicable, your not worth being my lineage. You arrogant brat." Anapo mocked Alfeios. 

But in truth, he wanted to see if this uncontrollable Alfeios could get emotional and it worked.

"AHHHHHHH," Alfeios became infuriated as he roared before jumping at Anapo. 

"Good, just what I wanted," Anapo murmured.

Alfeios launched a punch towards Anapo from above when Anapo deflected yet again, another punch with his ax which caused Alfeios to flew towards the right. 

That was when Anapo realized something was off. The now irritated Alfeios power was slightly weaker than before. This is the perfect opportunity to finish it he thought to himself. Without giving him any time to recollect, Anapo pushed of at Alfeios grabbing him by the neck tossing him into mid-air. With his now unheard of strength, Anapo launched at Alfeios to the roof.

*COUGH* 

Alfeios choked as his back made an impact with the roof. He came falling towards the floor when Anapo grasped his fist and engulfed it with magic. 

"This is gonna hurt," were the words that escaped Anapo's breath.

Before Alfeios fell to the ground Anapo fist delivered a bone-shattering blow to Alfeios chest, rattling his insides.

Alfeios eyes became wide open as the day when he felt this. Before flying back upwards to the ceiling Anapo immediately caught Alfeios by the head and slammed him face-first back into the ground.

Still not wanting to stop until his son was fully subdued, Anapo body slammed himself into Alfeios back. 

*UGHHH!*

Alfeios released a shriek in misery. Anapo then knelt down towards his son and lifted his face before saying, " Now, take control."

As these echoed in Alfeios unconscious mind, somehow and somewhere he was able to hear it. The plea of his father was what helped him to gain control of his body in it's no weakened and badly beaten state. The power that overcame Alfeios was now finally being restricted, back into suppression.

"F-Father? What happened?" Alfeios muttered the words in shock as he witnessed his father's form and the devastating damage around him. 

Anapo unheld his son's head and said, "Get up, and look around you."

Alfeios slowly struggled to stan upright as he was still suffering from exhaustion and pain. 

*Groan*

Alfeios groaned but was now finally able to stand to see the destruction encircling him. All members of the Ten we're on the floor, suffering from the same treatment he had just gotten through. 

"This is the destruction that you caused, not being able to control your power. Not being able to stabilize it before exerting its full strength. This led you astray to lose complete control of the darkness or more like Death inside you. That trivial mistake inevitably placed others in danger." Anapo revised to Alfeios in a serious yet cold tone.  

Alfeios stood there with his eyes wide open in panic of the disaster he caused. He was speechless, he felt as though he should've said something but to his avail nothing came to mind.

While everyone cooperated themselves, Suzanne who lost consciousness for most of the battle had woken up. Her instincts immediately took controlling leaving her to take care of the Ten. 

"Nobody move, I'll attend to you in due time just please be patient, Suzanne informed the Ten who were striving to stand.

Whilst Suzanne gathered all the badly injured Ten, Anapo took his son to help attend to his injuries. He also wanted to separate him from the group for personal matters. The first then left the room. 

"I can't believe it! I was useless! I couldn't do anything!" Rockwell shrieked to himself though it didn't end unheard.

"It's not your fault Rock, we all witnessed the uncontrollable power of your master. In our current condition, we were just too weak. Omega said as he attempted to lift the burden of Rockwell. 

Everyone still conscious felt a mutual feeling in Omega's words. 

"We just need to get the strongest we can, " Rosemary spoke up as she stretched her neck. 

"We have to keep pushing forwards, " Sasha intervened as she braced herself against the wall.

"Thank you guys, " Rockwell said as he glanced back at all the members of Ten, both conscious and unconscious. 

This was an event to retain, and also an event that should never transpire again.

0