Chapter 36 – Reoccurrence?
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Present Time*

Minutes passed as the group stood there impatiently, closely watching Alfeios. And in a moment, Alfeios started showing signs of waking. 

The black-red aura surrounding him became somewhat transparent. But that's when they noticed, the changes slowly progressing on Alfeios body. 

"Hmm...do you guys see that? His body is transforming, " Omega stated.

"This could potentially be similar to last time. Everyone, stay on your guard!" Anapo informed the Ten.

Everyone became anxious about what was to come, out of that black-red aura that was slowly receding from around Alfeios. 

Now, Alfeios changes started to reveal themselves. Starting from his head to his lower back, red spines with black tips could be seen protruding from there. On his backend, a tail slowly started to come into view. Alfeios muscles thickened, as his layer of skin became that of reptilian skin. 

It covered three-fourths of his body, forming epidermal scales of armor that made it watertight. The only section left out was directly in the middle of his face, chest, and torso.

"What in the world! Are you guys not feeling this pressure!" Leon made a commotion as he turns to look at every one.

"Right, this is your first time experiencing this isn't it?" Goattroafer responded. 

"Wait! What? Brother what does he mean by this!" Leon said taken back a bit before turning towards Anapo. 

"It has Goattrofer says, we've been through this before, a time where Alfeios powers evolve out of control, " Anapo informed Leon workout glancing at him.

He then continued, "Though this time seems a bit different, with this atrocious transformation that is." 

"So what are we going to do? If he wakes up out of control then... "

"Then we simply just have to bring him back to his senses. We'll all have to just pummel him into submission, ain't that right?" Arakbar cut of Leon with a smile as he said this. 

"Tch!" Leon muttered.

"Quick! Look, somethings about to- "

*BOOOM*

Before Rockwell, who was eagerly attentive to Alfeios changes, could finish this sentence. A massive power surge exploded the platform, breaking the unbreakable force field. The ball of aura that once encircled Alfeios dispersed as if it were never there, to begin with. Alfeios who was in a curled-up position unfolded his limbs and unhurriedly levitated to the floor. 

Fully transformed, the only significant discrepancy in Alfeios structure was that he prospered claws and his hair had served as wild as a lion's mane, extending towards his back and slightly over his shoulders. 

"Damn. This transformation is completely diverse from the previous time," Rockwell said with a concerning expression. 

"Isn't it obvious? His power is also on a whole other level too, " Goattroaffer implied.

"Whatever, I just hope he's not in supervision so I can get a crack at him, " Arakbar stated.

"Are you an idiot! Why would you want something like that!" Omega yelled at Arakbar.

"Don't forget you got backstabbed the last time, " Maèl one of the twins stated while waving his index finger. 

"Hahaha!"  Mathis laughed.

"Take that back you f****r, " Arakbar became infuriated with Maèls statement. 

"Can you guys be modest and concentrate on what's in front of you!" Anapo exclaimed in an absolute chilling manner. 

Everyone became mute, the rest of the Ten and Leon were the only ones watching the ruckus that occurred in front of them. Alas, they were all interrupted.

*SIGH* 

The hot breath could be seen escaping Alfeios lips while he gradually opened his eyes. 

"Hmm....just a half of my full power. Half-Step Indominus Rex. Seems like I'll be taking over this body soon." A presence that was not of Alfeios mumbled from his body.

Without a phrase, enunciating Anapo and the Ten felt it and knew this wasn't Alfeios.

"It's settled, After heeding this I think you guys know what to do. But before that, who are you?!" 

Anapo yelled towards the end of his speech after diverting his gaze from the Ten to Alfeios.

"Huh? I see some familiar faces, " the presence said in a disoriented voice.

"Familiar faces? Are you implying that you know us?" Sasha who has been quiet now spoke up.

"2 years ago." was the only response the presence said. 

This statement made Anapo and The Ten realized, that this was going to be a reoccurrence. The presence that made them feel uneasy clarified it with that response. 

"So it is you who took control of the young master's body back then?" Omega shouted back to the presence.

"Heh, this body will be mine in due time that is...?" the presence from Alfeios responded with a slight chuckle. But he seemed as if he held back some information towards the end.

"I'll say this again. WHO ARE YOU!"

When Anapo said this the air itself became trapped in his immeasurable aura. The Ten and Leon looked back at Anapo and in their eyes, it seems as if they were looking at a towering mountain blocking their full view of him. 

"To retort your question. I am the power of death, I am the Half-Step Indominus Rex. But don't you think you'll need a little more than that to taunt me...bug?"

The Indominus Rex within Alfeios that was manipulating him spoke mockingly towards the end. 

"Omega, Rockwell, Sasha, Goattroffer, Arakbar, and Fiona. Right now you can all tell that his control over Alfeios is unstable, so make it snappy!" 

Anapo said with a shivering tone with a serious expression.

"Roger that!" the ones whose names were called said.

"Maèl, Mathis, YeVongeline, Rosemary, and Leon just sit tight for now. If any goes sideways it'll be up to you all." Anapo informed the red of the group. 

"Heh, aren't you all afraid of what's to come! You seem confident with just these six insects!" the I. Rex recited.

"This isn't like the last time," Rockwell said as he and the members boarded atop the platform the I. Rex stood.

Rockwell was the first to transform. 

"I've kilt, slain, and murdered. Whether it may be friends or foes. I am a savage.," Rockwell said as he vogued. Rockwell's body gradually changed when he activated one of his descendant's genes. 

Rockwell turned into what you would call a Gnoll.

A humanoid race that is most closely resembles human-hyena hybrids within Faerûn. They are carnivorous humanoids, known for their savage culture and warlike ways. 

Rockwell was now a whopping 7-foot 6-inches Predator weighing around three hundred and twenty pounds. He had elongated arms and legs with spots around his wild dog-like face.

"Tch! What a show-off, guess I'm next then," Arakbar said.

But not before continuing," I may be relentless and wild, but I fear no god." 

He then took his form. 

A creature that stood to be 15-feet with a lanky body. Its skin was so tightly wrapped around its body that even its bones could be seen. It had antlers protruding from its head with white clear eyes, The Great Wendigo.

"Been a while heh?" Arakbar spoke in an unfamiliar voice. 

"Our turn then!" Both Goattroffer and Omega said simultaneously.

Goattroffer transformed into that of a Yeti with pearly white fur and horns sticking from both sides of his lower jaw. And though, Yetis were known to be 6-feet Goattroffer exceeded that limit standing at 6-feet 10-inches. 

"Hmph! This is a good feeling," Goattroaffer said as he magical made a club appear in his hands out of thin air.

"I stand solitary. I fight independently. I am the loner." 

Was the phrases, that Omega said before transitioning to an Amarok. 

This gigantic and agile wolf is a lonely creature that protects the Arctic. It wanders the white snowy plains searching for unwary hunters. For the Inuit and Yupik, the Amarok is the creature in charge of summoning all wolves to hunt. 

Alas, it was now time for Sasha and Fiona.

Sasha took her form when she spouted the words,  

"I do not envy, because I'd rather deceive."

She immediately converted into Half-Step Chimera.  Her whole body became that of a lioness with a tail in the form of a snake. And on her back left shoulder, the head of a goat could be seen imprinted there. 

Whilst, Fiona transformed into a Griffin. 

A legendary creature with the body, tail, and back legs of a lion; the head and wings of an eagle; with talons as its front feet. 

Now with all the six that activated their powers, an overwhelming power could be seen engulfing them all.

So this is the Ten huh? What a terrifying power! Would I be able to fight against them? But the most I think I can take on are at max two. 

Leon became tense as he thought of this.

Anapo realizing his brother's nervousness placed his hand on his shoulder and said,

"Relax brother, this is where the fun starts." 

Leon then glanced to the rest of the ten. Maèl, Mathis, YeVongeline, and Rosemary all gave him a smile of assurance.

"Bravo! I can see that you all have accessed the ancient Descendant Gene. Well, COME AT ME!" 

The I. Rex within Alfeios shouted before showing a vicious smile as he flashed his sparkly canines.

0