Chapter 0: Prologue
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 2035, August 15th

In a certain plane that headed from the United States to Indonesia. There, the flight attendant just happened to past by and greeted everyone with her smile. 

Judging by the characteristics of the flight attendants, and the room designs one could guess this is the first class room. 

A pair of eyes looking outside the windows without blinking. His facs laying on the right hand, His curvy shaped face and straight eyebrows making him as if fully concentrated and cold. 

Dringgg~ Dringgg~ Dringgg~

The sound of announcements before landing woke the man up, His eyes now clearly looking forward to the plane for land. Soon, series of announcements and safety demonstration before landing played.

Shortly, the man grabbed his business bag then leave the plane accompanied by the warm smile from the flight attendants. He planned to retrieve the luggage first.

Several things such as exterior designs changed in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport after four years. He then headed to retrieve his luggage and moving toward the exit gates. 

His broad square shoulders and ideal body making it as if every man's wishes to have that kind of body. Coupled with black hair, and black business suit, he headed to the front. The sun is shines brightly, and one could tell it is around 2pm. 

On his way to the front to look up for taxi, several billboards lined up and it is the same billboard he had seen on the United States. Or probably he could say it is the ads that everyone in the first and second tier city would see. 

The ads showed about the couple. The girl with bright side surrounded by lights: "Goddess of Life" and the man with dark aura surrounding him: "God of Death". There is also eye-catching words which written on the left side: Fate of the Gods, 21 September 12:00pm. 

Followed by that, more ads showed about sons and daughters of Goddess of Life and God of Death, totalled to 33 Gods. 

The man found it interesting, but quickly focused on walking towards the taxi. After that, he get inside the taxi and pointed the location to the driver: His grandpa house.

On his way, the driver chatting with the man. Asking several questions such as: "Did you just come back after study abroad?". The man clearly didn't mind with the chit-chat as he is in the great mood and eager to see his grandpa.

After 40 minutes or so, they arrived at the location and the man settled the payment with driver and pay some tips to the driver. The man is in a good mood, eager to open the door and see his grandpa. Obviously this is his mother's dad, not his real grandpa. 

The design outside quite ordinary with a fence. One could also see the flag erect from the outside, and the waves of winds hitting the simple red and white flag until it fluttering. Clearly, August 17th is national independence day and every citizens must display the flag on that day as a sign of respect.

Then the man rang the bell, and after quite sometime the door opened for him.

The man name is Julius.

0