The Secret That Has Been Kept For 3 Years [1]
269 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

On a deserted lake that is littered to the brim with corpses. A girl stood on top of a mountain of corpses while staring towards the beautiful moon lighting her delicate face. Her eyes are dim as a dying star and doesn't have any shred of emotion. Her innocence of a young girl are gone replaced by a cold-blooded killer. Her bloodstained white as porcelain hands full of scars from weapons like a sword and a gun. The look on her delicate face are of a person that given up on life Like her now cold heart that doesn't feel any emotion anymore. Her white silken dress turned into red by all the bloodstains it accumulated.

 

I then saw one of the corpse started crawling and speaking an unknown language and tried to grab her. But she instantly reacted and shot it with a gun that came out of nowhere. She then saw my shadowy figure and aimed her silver with white streak .50 cal. Desert eagle. She Then shot me.

 

*Bang*

 

 The bullet instantly pierced my body, instantly killing me.

 

I then woke up from that dream that plague my mind for three years. I then blankly stare at my plain black painted room that screams gloomy.

 

*Incessant ringing*

 

The alarm I set started ringing incessantly hurting my still sharper than human ears. The ringing it made me instinctively cover my ears and mentally complained about how sharp my hearing became for the past three years when that stupid crystal invaded my body and merged with my heart.

 

I smashed the stupid alarm clock and sigh.

 

*sigh*

 

I then eyed the two uniform that is hanging on the handle of the closet.

 

One is for male and the other is for a female.

 

I then looked down towards now my C cup breast that might grow into a D cup next year. A slender arms with crystal like scales and a sensuous figure. A delicate heart shape face, a nose as cute as a button, cherry pink lips, soft slightly chubby cheeks, silver and gold heterochromatic round eyes and a fierce but mostly cute eyebrows. That is how I currently look like.

 

I then grabbed a couple of strands of my now Reflective Chrome hair and signed to myself.

 

*sigh*

 

Then another feminine sigh escaped my mouth.

 

*3 years ago*

 

I slowly wakes up and stretched both of my arms to alleviate the stiffness, I then energetically peeled the spider-man blanket and quickly undressed and took a quick morning shower. After I showered. I slowly step out of the bathroom, hair drenched, body wet, and freshly showered. I then raided my older brother's cabinet while grabbing a biscuit from the box I hid for emergency use. I quickly grabbed a red boxer short, and my school uniform that is consisted of dark blue pants, a white polo shirt with a green necktie and a black leather shoes.

 

*Bam*

 

I instantly slammed open the door of room and ran out towards the stair to get a breakfast.

 

"Hey! what's the ruckus up there?" My mom asked suddenly peeking on the bottom of the stair. When her head appeared. My muscle memory instantly reacted. I stopped for a moment and let my momentum carry my body forward. Arms forward. I jumped and grabbed the handle bar where I practices my flips and where I exercise my muscles. When I'm about to hit her. I then used my arm strength to propel myself forward and brought my knees to my chest. I then released my grip on the bars and grabbed both of my knees for a moment before releasing them. I then use my head to add another force to my momentum by shifting my center of gravity. After I successfully shifter my center of gravity. I then do a backflip and does a forward roll to soften the impact. I then stood up and patted my uniform to flatten the creases I made. It only happened for a second and It always amaze's my mom on how I executed a backflip perfectly. She then started clapping and praising me.

 

"My son inherited Michael's Acrobatic skills." She said still clapping. I then saw black smoke coming from the kitchen and a burning smell invaded my nose. I suddenly felt an itch inside my nose causing me to sneeze.

 

*hachi*

 

When Mom saw me sneeze for no reason. She finally smelled the burnt smell and instantly killed the fire(Turned of the stove.) and shoved the now burnt breakfast she's making into the sink. She then looked at me looking sad and grabbed a 1000Peso Bill from her wallet and gave it to me.I then reluctantly grabbed the money and store it inside my Spider-man wallet. I tried to decline her but she kept on insisting that I should get it or she will let me starve for half a month.

 

I then asked her if there's an excess bread so I can eat something on the go. But she shaked her head denying the obvious pack of freshly baked pandesal1Pandesal (Filipino Bread Rolls) - Tara's Multicultural Table on top of the fridge. After I spotted the Pandesal. I instantly asked her if she can give me some but refused me and slowly pushes me outside locking me out with my bag.

 

I stood outside of my/our 2 storey duplex design house2Like this but no car and a larger gate.2 storey house | Philippines house design, 2 storey house design, Duplex  house design dumbfounded and my brain tried to process what happened. But before I finished processing my mother's action. The alarm of my phone reminded me to check the time.

 

I carefully grabbed my phone inside the lower pocket of the bag and pressed the power button.

 

The phone brightens and shows the current time.

 

'7:50 AM'

 

I stared on the phone eyes widen and my heartbeat became faster. When I look at it again. The time became '7:51AM', I then started running while tightening my bag so it won't fly off somewhere. 

 

'9 minutes left or I'm dead to Mrs. B.' I thought to myself and started jumping over crates and climbing walls. I jumped from roof to roof and landed on some shady streets but I continued on my journey to school. I used a flimsy bridge to cross a dirty river, intruding some houses, getting chased by dogs and scaring cats on the way. I then arrived at a children playground and stare at the final wall separating me from school. But when I was about to climb over the wall of the playground near my school.

 

*Thud*

 

Something impacted my chest and flung me backward. I then cough a mouthful of blood and passed out by the concussion on the head I received when I landed headfirst with the momentum of what hit me.

 

Well this is what I did when I'm having a mental block or can't write properly.

 

p.s: I made this on my crappy samsung phone (Got a lot of cracks and glitchy touch.)ヾ(•ω•`)o

5