first items and a long sleep
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Damn goddess. Just because I'm immortal does not mean I do not feel pain. So at times like this you need to look at your status page, yep. STATUS OPEN. Nothing. Are you serious. I can't look at my status without making an item. Stupid goddess. Ok, how do I make items. A transparent board appeared in front of me. So I am level 1 and I have 10 mana. So, I need an appraisal tool and a weapon, which one is more important. Since I am immortal the appraisal tool would be better. NOTE: USING EXISTING MATERIALS WILL LOWER THE COST. So, by using other stuff I can make a better item. What could I use. I have a shirt and blue jeans and shoes. I guess use my belt as an appraisal tool till then. APPRAISAL BELT RARE RANK BY LOOKING THROUGH A LOOP OF THE BELT CAN SEE BASIC INFORMATION OF SURROUNDINGS. This is what my cheat gets me. It's ok when does my mana regenerate. One mana per hour. Oh the horror, why goddess have you done this to me. Splat. I was crushed by the foot of something as I was complaining. When I regenerated, I grapped the belt and ran to a nearby tree. What is that. ARMOR TURTLE LV. 380. Why is it so high. And I only see this nothing else. Ok let's just hid and sleep till the mana regenerates. In the hole I go and sleep dont fail me now. I woke up to a loud boom. It was raining and I began to make a new item. Still only 10 mana, so I need a level up ticket to survive this ordeal. I took rock that were on the ground and started my item cheat. EXPLODING ROCK RARE ITEM DOES 200 FIRE DAMAGE IN A 6X6 GRID PATTERN. So this was my plan to survive, make a lot of these exploding rocks and kill something to get a level up ticket. I can wait, I can produce these once every ten hours so I just need to stay here till then. Grinding dont fail me now. Days went by, and I made every rock I found into an exploding rock. The armor turtle is to much of a hurdle for me I needed a small fry. As I was waiting more monsters passed by me. A few even found me and I have revived eight times. But, I never used the rocks I needed this plan to work so with my rocks in a leaf backpack I made with five mana I went to find my prey. There it was a group of sheep. Well the sheep would breath poison and had a snake for a tale but they were on the weak by the standards of other monsters. HYDRA HORN LV. 100. So I positioned myself hand began swinging the backpack. My plan was upon then hitting the ground they would explode and if not I left one to throw at the backpack. I threw  it it was no were near the herd. Damn, at least it did not explode. I then ran and grabbed the bag and ran into the herd. Many of the herd turned to run away with a few charging me breathing poison.  I entered the purple cloud as I felt my lungs and skin melting and regenerating. I dropped the bag and threw the rock on top of it, bang. Darkness, I regenerated and looked around. There was a massive crater and the hydra horns and all my stuff was gone including the appraisal belt but in my hands was one hundred gold tickets. I was so happy I fell asleep in the crater.

0