P1W2D7
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oh, its day 7 again I I have yet to complete the two hardest tasks of the week, case counts and overtime. First...  fast montage through the daily tasks again. Yeah, i got everything and another stink bug. Now is the time to explain case counts to Aleeya and the brunoes. Everyone please open your ***** incorporated  employee manual to page five and let's begin to learn case counts. 

Ah, cases thrown productively counted or case counts, is a method to track an individual's performance across a given work platform. The cases are set by the standard ***** incorporated has placed.

Using an approved ***** incorporated product, you calculate the given weight of said product minus the dimensions of the paper housed within said box. 

Manager I dont understand, wait. Aleeya please hold all question till the end of the presentation. 

Now if said box is not approved by ***** incorporated, then clerk must using the following formula. E×%=cases/(time+backstock) With cases dimensions needing to be supplied in triplicate to home office for review the ending of business day. Following this, the day of the week must be taken into account. Also account for any time changes or leap years in the last 7 years. At the end of the week tally weekly totals and use the following formula to get clerk's case count for the week. CC=$-%loss(height+year)/[lbs.-distance (mm)]. 

Any question, no so let's get to work and finish the last two tasks. Everyone is salary and overtime does not affect the current staff. Finally stock the shelves, faster. Now the productivity board. Aleeya you have a 43, brunoes 3 and 1 you both have a 92 great job. Bruno 2 you have a 78, Bruno 5 you have a 59. Finally, bruno 4 you have 3.14159.... how did you manage to get pi. 

WEEKLY TASKS COMPLETE. UNIT MANAGER REWARDED 1 LITTLE BRUNO TICKET, 300 DUNGEON POINTS( NOT USEABLE CURRENTLY), 1 DECAFORD'S SPACE EXPANDER. 🥰

0