Chapter 15 – Cat burglar in the morning (A short R-18 Yuri)
8.6k 16 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My first ever yuri scene, enjoy.

Lick* Lick*...

"nnn...Mnn..."

Lick* Rero* Lick*

"Nnn... ah... Nmm..."

Slurp* Shlick* Shlick*

"Ah...Ahhhh...Nhaaa... Ahe?!"

Alex woke up from her sweet dreams to a black-haired, cat-eared head, Licking and fingering her snatch. It was Natasha. She sneaked in.

Natasha looked up with a mischievous glint, "Good morning Misstress! Did you sleep well? It's already morning but you didn't wake up, so I went to check on you! Luckily, I have your spare room rune key with me!" Natasha called her Mistress during sex, she was the submissive type.

Alex finally woke up from the morning grogginess. She looked at the naughty kitty licking her lips, and couldn't help but returning a seductive smile. Last night was such a horrible experience, she couldn't let off some steam. Now, since she walked into her doorstep, why not accept her.

Alex willed the egg into her familiar space and spread her legs, commanding, "Lick!" to which the naughty cat happily complied.

"OHH Yess... Right there... Mmmm... A bit more to the left... Yeah, that's the spot, Now rub it HARD!! YESSS!!! Drink It you sex kitty! Drink it all!!!" Alex grabbed Natasha's head and pressed it to her crotch, forcing her to drink her fem-cum. Gulp* Gulp*

"Haa... Haa... Thank you for the drink Mistress!" The naughty sex kitten said to her Mistress, relishing the meal she just got.

"Seems like my naughty sex kitty needs a reward, Turn your butt this way!" Natasha eagerly complied, as Alex took out a black strap-on made from specially processed slime, retaining a rubbery texture. It had a bud that can stimulate the clit of the dominant, creating pleasure for both parties.

Seeing the wet snatch of the naughty kitty, she knew there was no need for any foreplay. Natasha shook her ass enticingly and spread her pussy lips. Alex said sadistically, "I want you to beg for your reward!"

Natasha replied playfully, in a pitiful tone, "Please oh great mistress, Your naughty sex kitty was a good girl~, please reward her with your black, hard, shaft!" Her wet snatch got even wetter after saying that.

Alex didn't delay anymore, and pushed the entire shaft inside in a single stroke, eliciting a meowl of pure delight. "Mya!!! It's entering, mistress! Nyaa... Please pound your naughty kitty nya!" To which Alex pounded her like a piston, her large breasts shaking.

Pa Pa Pa Pa Pa "Nya~ Nya~ Ahhn! Mya~"

Alex wasn't satisfied with it, so she wanted to crank it up a notch. She pulled Natashas tail and stuck it inside her ass.

"Myaaa!! Mishtreshh!!! You knyow how shenshitive myay twail and ash ish!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Mercshyy!!!"

Alex continued to pound with wild abandon both her holes, ignoring the plights of her cat slave, who came 3 times in a row by now.

Alex felt the stimulus on her private parts reaching a peak, she was gonna cum again. She looked at the meowling sex kitty on the bed and had an idea. Pushing the tail hard inside, she grabbed the cat by her hair, bringing her head right next to hers. She then nibbled on her ears.

"Nyuuuuu!!!!! Myay eawrsssshhh!!!! Cyumingggg!!!!! NYAMINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!" "AHHHH, FUCK YESSSSS!!!"

Both Mistress and slave came at the same time, spraying fluids from their nether regions, shaking. Alex pulled the tail out of the spasming kitten, and laid down on top of her, dildo still inside, and panting. Not forgetting to turn the blissful kitties head for a long sloppy kiss.

I would have dragged it longer, but they both need to be in a carnival. I'll make another R-18 soonish. Don't worry.

By the way, did you enjoy it? I am actually wondering if my writing was good or bad, disregarding the shortness of this scene.

Did you like this scene? Is there room for improvement besides its shortness?
  • Yes! I liked it! Thank you for the porn Votes: 58 42.0%
  • Hmmm... Average, not considering the shortness. Could use an extra umph. Votes: 49 35.5%
  • No, I didnt like it. Sorry man (Not including how short it was) Votes: 4 2.9%
  • No, nothing personal, I'm just not a fan of Yuri Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Nya Votes: 22 15.9%
Total voters: 138 · This poll was closed on Dec 30, 2020 07:20 AM.
101