Chapter 20 – The potentially most valuable healer book in the world
6.9k 17 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex and the girls waited for 15 minutes or so before Ninia rushed back and said apologetically, "Sorry for the wait! Let's go girls!" The girls wearily smiled at each other and continued walking back to the academy, not noticing Ninia casting a glance at the book held by Alex.

After Ninia killed the two tainted god worshippers, she resurfaced the frightened girl and kindly asked her a few questions and She found out from the girl's description that Alex held the book that they wanted! Ninia transported the girl to the academy for protection and then went back to the girls.

After the girls reached the academy, Ninia stopped Alex and asked to talk to her privately. Saying her goodbye to the girls, she followed Ninia all the way to her office. After entering, they sat down next to a table, before Ninia asked, "Alex, do you know what that book is? Please tell me honestly now. It is very important."

Alex was startled, and told Ninia, "Matriarch, it's a book called 'The sacred art of chaos healing'. I don't know its contents yet, but I wish to learn it! I want a healer class, and it's the only bet I have!"

"Chaos healing?... Where have I heard that name before..." Ninia thought for a while, before remembering something, "No way... You lucky little minx, You got THAT book?! And you can actually read it?!!! For the love of the outer gods Alex, please show my weak heart mercy!"

Alex looked confused as Ninia continued, "Alex, I want you to read the contents out loud to me, read the introduction!"

Alex still looked confused as she opened the book and began reading aloud, "All elements possess a destructive element, as well as a restorative element, even the most purely destructive and corruptive energy in all of existence itself, chaos. However, every element needs a specialized method to convert its mana and energy to a healing factor. Long long ago, it was believed that chaos had no conversion method until 3 benevolent overseer-level entities found a way! Using emotional fluctuations to harmonize the chaos into the most potent healing force known to every known universe, Order! However, they quickly discovered that using it casually would cause total madness in the user, and might even corrupt the soul itself and destroy it! To bypass that flaw, there were three requirements. First, contract with an eldritch on equal terms, with a taint level lower than 25%. The second was to possess a certain amount of chaos affinity, as well as resistance to both chaos and corruption of at least the 2nd tier while the taint level is lower than 10%. Those who do not possess both will not even be able to read this book. The third and final requirement... Is to use pleasure as the medium for the conversion?! And pleasure tolerance needs to reach the 2nd tier?! WHAT?!!!!!"

Ninia giggled and said sarcastically while holding down her laughter, "Well, Alex... It appears that only you can actually use this book then, in fact, it is practically tailor-made for you!"

Alex finally recovered from her shock, and looked wearily at the book, before handing it over to Ninia, "Matriarch, I think I suddenly don't want this book anymore, I think I will just get some chaos mage class, hm, sounds better."

Ninia laughed as she returned the book to Alex and said to her reassuringly, "Alex, you really don't need to worry about this! In fact, do you know just how many people would be envious of you?! This is the book about the potentially strongest healer branch in the universe! If it was not because summoning Eldritch was a dangerous thing, and that chaos affinity and resistance was so rare, this book would be the most valuable book on the planet! I can't believe you really found it! This is fate itself!"

Ninia then continued, with a tone tinged with envy, "And besides, do you know the pain of trying to reach third-tier skills? It's hard, a painful path filled with sweat, tears, and blood! Wasting weeks and even months just to raise a single level in a class skill! But do you know what you just picked? It is the sacred book of the chaos healers! It is an art based on pleasure, love, and all that is happy to improve, and you won't even have any problems along the way since you even contracted a taintless eldritch reincarnated individual, and you yourself are a blessed child of chaos! I am afraid that in just a few dozen years, you would have reached my level! Just take it!"

Alex took the book back, hesitantly, the description from the matriarch really moved her. She never knew the hardships of raising skills, but from what Ninia just said, it sounded really very hard to accomplish. Alex asked, hesitantly, "So... What do I need to do now?"

Ninia pondered for a minute, before saying, "Alex, check the requirements for the basic class of a chaos healer. It should be written down somewhere in the book!"

Alex nodded and searched for the first class. She quickly found it and read it aloud...

Initiate Healerslut: The most basic class of the Chaos Healer Order. Uses pleasure to covert Chaos mana into Order mana for healing purposes. While men can also get this class theoretically, it is highly unrecommended...

Requirements: Reach 2nd tier in Chaos Resistance, Corruption Resistance, and Pleasure Tolerance. Have some talent in chaos magic. Form a familiar contract with an eldritch with a taint level of less than 25%. Possess taint level of less than 10%. Manage to convert some Chaos mana into Order mana.

"..."

"..."

"Alex... What is your pleasure tolerance right now?"

"...It is at lvl 11..."

"I see... Iberis!"

The red Ivy with a rainbow flower on Ninia's hand suddenly unlatched itself, jumped to the floor, and turned into a human figure of a 16-year-old girl with small B cup breasts. The girl had long red hair adorned with beautiful rainbow flowers, She had rainbow-colored eyes, flawless white skin, and some red ivy with rainbow flowers covering her privates. While her figure was not that impressive, she let out an incredibly seductive and enticing aura.

"Yes, mistress?"

"For the next 7 days, I want you to... Train... Alex's pleasure tolerance to the 2nd tier."

Iberis smiled lewdly and said, "Understood, mistress."

As Ninia went to the door, Alex woke up from her shock and shouted, "WHAT?! Don't just decide things like that so casually! Hey! WAIT! WHERE ARE YOU GOING! IM NOT DONE TALKING TO YO- MPF?!!"

Ninia stood at the exit to the office, looked at Alex who now had her mouth gagged with an Ivy, and answered with her usual childish smile, "Alex, I need to go help the other elders with the mess you left last night! Enjoy your time with Iberis! Oh, and don't worry, I will make sure to notify your friends and teachers that you are in special training! Have fun!" And so she left the office and used special locking runes to both shut the door and muffle all sounds that came from within.

The next 2 chaps are R-18 pseudo tentacle Yuri! Enjoy!

94