Chapter 1 – Meeting with a goddess
11.5k 37 140
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up in a pure white room. The only furniture to decorate this place was a stone desk, a plant next to it, a chair, and a beautiful woman in her mid-twenties sitting on said chair. I could only call her perfection in human form. long golden hair with pink at the tips, flawless skin without a blemish, eyes as deep as the sea, a face only befitting a goddess and an hourglass body that could put any supermodel to shame, and wore a semi-transparent roman stola, slightly revealing her breasts behind the dress.

She was currently writing something on the desk. As if noticing my presence, She stopped writing, raised her head, and smiled at me. I swear to god, this was the most beautiful smile I had ever seen in my entire life. She opened her mouth and said...

"Hello John, And welcome to my domain." She then continued, "And please, try to refrain from swearing my name in my presence, even if it is flattering me".

Startled, I began to assess my current situation. I was currently inside a white space, with only a beautiful winged woman in front of me, who can apparently read my thoughts and proclaimed herself a god. I then remembered that I was just hit by a car, So that means...

"Yes John, you are very much dead right now," Said the self-proclaimed god, "And I am not self a self-proclaimed god, I'm a real goddess of reincarnation," she said with a smile.

"Okay, since you can read my thoughts, I might as well just speak normally with you then. First of all, may I have your name please?" I tried asking as politely as possible from the peeping tom in front of me.

"Oh my apologies John, my name is Ellisiel, but you can call me Elise. And as I said before, I am the goddess of reincarnation of this universe. And as you have already guessed, You died."

I sighed, "Ok, fair enough. I did jump in front of a car to save someone. So what is gonna happen to me now? Do I get reincarnated? Sent to heaven? Hell?"

Elise smiled, "Since you saved an unrelated and innocent life without recompense, I would normally send you to reincarnated with better conditions in life. Like being born to a wealthy family or having a strong body or better intelligence or maybe good looks. However, This time I am looking for a fresh virgin soul to reincarnate into another world. And you fit the bill perfectly. 88 Past lives of virginhood and good deeds go a long way" She said with a half-mocking smile.

My mouth gaped, and I asked incredulously "Wait, Did you just say that my past 88 lives were virgins? And you want to isekai me!?"

"Yes, you always died from being a good samaritan before getting laid time and time again. From saving innocent people from car accidents to saving potential rape victims from hooligans only to get stabbed, or to just take the blame for someone else only to get killed. You got killed in many various ways, all of them after a good act, and always before you got laid. Hence you are a pure virgin soul. Even if your fetishes are anything but pure."

Elise continued, "And yes, I want to 'Isekai' you as you would call it. I want to reincarnate you in another universe to siphon mana out of this universe into the other universe. Similarly, That universe will transfer a soul to this world to occupy your now dead body. We do this once every few thousand years to avoid mana stagnation.  Of course, it is your decision to make, to give up this opportunity to someone else."

"Before I decide, Please tell me about the place you will reincarnate me to. Do I get to choose anything? Do I have any responsibility to uphold?"

"You are free to pick what setting you want to reincarnate to. That means you can select what type of world you wish to enter. There are magical worlds, technological worlds, and even urban worlds. All the worlds there possess a system, It is pretty much a universal thing over there. You can also choose what race and gender you wish to pick. You can choose anything. I will even give you a so-called 'Cheat' for whatever you choose. You have no responsibility whatsoever, just try and keep doing things in good conscience."

I thought for a good few minutes, before coming with an idea, "You said I can be born as any race? Can I be a tentacle monster?". It was honestly my fetish. If I get to live a new life, Might as well go wild.

Elise strangely looked at me but still replied, "Yes, It is possible, But to do that you will need to be summoned as an eldritch creature in an occult ritual. You will need to be bound until death as a familiar. I can help you hijack a summoning from some nice and good looking girl as a freebie if you want."

I thought for a bit, and then asked "Can you tell me more about the contract?"

Elise smiled and explained, "Yes. The contract will be an equal contract, where both parties share a soul and life link. If you or your partner dies, the other also dies. You will share a lifespan according to the bigger lifespan. Also, you will obtain some of the attributes from your partner along with the ability to borrow up to 3 skills per day. Just note however that even as a god you will not be able to break this contract until death"

"Ok, sounds fair. Can you tell me about the 'Cheat'  you mentioned? Do I get to choose anything?"

Elise said with a business smile, "You can get to choose from a few options. I can give you double stat growth, double skill growth, or 1 extra, human class. A class is something that everyone has. Humans can have 2 classes simultaneously, while monsters have a class that is twice as strong as a human class but only has one class, and that is their very race. As a bonus, you can choose any beginner class you wish"

I thought for a minute before answering, "I would like to go to a medieval world with magic as a male tentacle monster, or what you called an eldritch, and get contracted to a girl, and get 1 extra class."

Elise looked at me for a bit and then nodded her head. She took some papers from her desk and filled some things in it. After finishing the paperwork she looked at me with a bright smile and said, "You are all set John, we just need to give you your 'Cheat'. Let's get to it right away"

After saying that, she snapped her fingers and a luxurious bed suddenly appeared right next to me. Before I could even register what was happening, I floated up and landed face-up on the bed.

Startled, I asked Elise, "Elise, what's going on? Why am I on a bed?"

Elise, now walking towards the bed, showed an uncharacteristically lewd smile. She said while starting to undress her stola, revealing her perfect mounds, "To give you the cheat, I need to have intimate contact with you. In other words sex. Do feel honored, I didn't have sex in the last 5000 years."

Unknown to the 'unlucky' John, she just wants to sleep with him since she is sexually frustrated.

Hi guys, Second chapter. And a prelude to one of the best ways to pop your cherry in a novel.

140