Chapter 12 – Title at the end*
7.9k 35 118
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

15 minutes ETA

Now, in the middle of the stadium, stood all 9 women.

The grand elder said, "We have only 30 minutes until the eclipse ends. Let's use the large summoning formation". She then added, "We need to set up a defensive formation around it, in case something bad happens."

As the grand elder said the last sentence, she looked at Alex. She did not want to see anything bad happen to this child under her watch.

Everyone nodded in agreement and went to the large formation. It was placed right under where the elders and matriarch were standing at. The large formation had many extra features that the smaller summoning circles did not. It had defensive mechanisms that were specially designed for cases such as Alex's.

The last time it was used was 30,000 years ago when an apprentice had both dragon-blessed and walking catastrophe unique skills. It was the right call since she summoned a young lvl 200 berserk dragon that nearly killed her. On her second try, she got a golden dragon egg. She eventually became the strongest matriarch in the history of the academy, but that is another story.

Now, everyone except Alex was preparing a defensive formation. The defensive formation was a runic barrier that can use the mana from others to charge it. It was usually used to keep anything inside, to stay inside.

It took 5 minutes for the 8 women to finish the formation. The women then looked at Alex.

The grand elder said, "Go in now Alex, and may the twin moons guide you."

All 8 women nodded to Alex and went into a hexagonal formation. Alex took a deep breath and walked in.

Alex pricked her finger, and a drop of blood fell into the circle. She then placed her hand down and channeled all the mana she had into it.

For 5 minutes, the circle glowed dimly as it hummed. After 5 minutes, the circle started shining brightly!

Success! They all thought before the light started turning black and purple. A hole seeming started tearing itself in the air just above the circle. Something dark, ancient, and alien to this world started crawling out.

Dark purplish tentacles creeped out. Some of them had eyes growing on them. Some of them had toothed mouths. Some had hair-like mini tentacles growing on them. Some were big. Some were small. There were even some that strangely looked like various reproductive organs.

Some of the mouthed tentacles said something in a weird incomprehensible language, that Alex strangely understood "ђคђคђค!!! Ŧгєє, เ๓ Ŧгєє คՇ ɭครՇ!!!! คภ๔ ค ๒ɭєรรє๔ ςђเɭ๔ ๏Ŧ ςђค๏ร Շ๏ ק๏รรєรร!!! ร๏ ץ๏ยภﻮ คภ๔ Ŧгєรђ, เ ค๓ ﻮ๏เภﻮ Շ๏ єภן๏ץ Շђเร!!!"

The rest of the women, however, did not understand a word, and it sounded like utter garbled gibberish.

Alex tried to identify it, only to her great horror see this:

Eldritch God lvl ????

The grand elder shouted desperately, "ACTIVATE THE DEFENSES! ACTIVATE THE BANISHMENT CIRCLE!"

All the women channeled their mana to the formation. Meanwhile, the summoning circle let out a white light, trying to banish the creature it summoned.

The creature harrumphed, and uttered, "ยรєɭєรร!". With that, to the great horror of the women, the banishment circle cracked and vanished.

The creature than uttered, like a god ordering a mortal, "ɭคץ ๔๏ฬภ!". The hexagram cracked and vanished uselessly, and the 8 women manning it spat blood from the shock, and collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

Now, only the terrifying Eldritch god from the beyond and Alex were left. It was now staring at Alex, observing its future host.

Alex was now petrified. This incident is infinitely scarier than what happened in the library. Back then, she was just manipulated a bit, but now, she was staring at death incarnate. And all her pillars of support, one of the strongest forces on the entire continent, were collapsed on the floor! What lucky day? THIS IS THE WORST DAY EVER!

The creature now expanded the portal, and she was staring at something that no mortal should stare at. A massive, grotesque, and hideous creature lay before her eyes. Massives circular maws, giant eyes, many tentacles, and tendrils. It had many warts and bumps on its whole body, highlighting how hideous it is. It was the size of a tenth of the stadium, or so she approximated roughly.

Alex, almost out of her mind from fear, shouted at the creature, "Please wait! Aren't you supposed to be on friendly terms with me?! Why are you attacking me like this?! I did not provoke you, did I?!"

The creature let out a guttural lough, "ђคђคђคђคคค!!! Ŧ๏๏ɭเรђ ςђเɭ๔! เ ค๓ คɭгєค๔ץ Ŧгเєภ๔ɭץ ๒ץ ฬครՇเภﻮ ๓ץ ๒гєคՇђ ๏ภ ץ๏ย! คร ɭ๏ภﻮ คร ץ๏ย ๔๏ภՇ гєรเรՇ, เ קг๏๓เรє Շ๏ ɭєคשє Շђє รђєɭɭ ๏Ŧ ץ๏ยг ร๏ยɭ ฬђ๏ɭє!"

As Alex felt a hot trickle flowing down her skirt, her protective necklace burning hot, the creature examined the hole he made and commented, "Շђเร ђ๏ɭє ςคภภ๏Շ ๒є ๏קєภє๔ ŦยгՇђєг, ๏г єɭรє เ ฬเɭɭ гเรк คɭєгՇเภﻮ Շђ๏รє קєรкץ ﻮ๏๔ร. เ ฬเɭɭ ภєє๔ Շ๏ รђгเภк ๓ץรєɭŦ!"

After it said that, it shrank itself to the size of two oxen put together, but that was enough for it to pass through unhindered.

As its main body was beginning to pass through, suddenly it felt something. It then sounded horrified, "ฬђคՇ เร Շђเร?! รקคςє เร ๒єς๏๓เภﻮ Շยг๒ยɭєภՇ? ภ๏! เ๓ק๏รรเ๒ɭє!!! เ гєเภŦ๏гςє๔ เՇ ๒єŦ๏гє! ฬђ๏ เร Շђเร?! ภ๏๏๏! เՇ เร ς๏ɭɭคקรเภﻮ ๏ภ ๓є!!! ภ๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏๏!!!!!!"

SPLAT*

Suddenly, the main body of the eldritch god got squashed by the gate he opened. Purplish black blood(?) started spraying everywhere. Alex who was now kneeling on the ground, a puddle at her knees, suddenly woke up by a shower of cold gore and blood on her whole body.

As Alex was trying to remove the purplish-black gore on her eyes, she saw the mess. The tentacles holding the gate were now wriggling helplessly on the ground, like fish on land, purplish-black blood spraying from their ends. Yellowish eyeballs, scattered teeth, and meat chunks lay everywhere. At the center of where the god was, lay two items. One was a purplish-black crystal the size of a volleyball. The other was a sparkling blue egg, the size of a large Mango.

And she was welcomed with a prompt, confirming the death of the god.

You have contributed to the killing of Eldritch God Ghriozh'thag lvl 1836!

Contribution rate, 20%

Due to not possessing a class yet, you do not gain experience

Spoiler

Title: The most anti-climatic god-slaying ever

[collapse]

Chap here! Did you enjoy it?

Was the chapter good?
  • YES! GOD SLAYING ACTION!!! WOOHOO!!!! Votes: 63 47.4%
  • Meh... waiting for chaps Votes: 39 29.3%
  • NO! WHY DEFUCK INSERT INSTA GODSLAYING!!!! Votes: 11 8.3%
  • WHERE IS MY PORNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Votes: 20 15.0%
Total voters: 133 · This poll was closed on Dec 26, 2020 02:34 AM.
118