Chapter 17 – Arena exhibit!
6.5k 17 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex soon reached the now waiting girls. When Ninia saw Alex holding the book, She instantly focused on it. She seemed to sense something peculiar about it but did not know what it was. When she opened it, all she saw was gibberish. When she asked why Alex buy it, Alex honestly replied, "For some reason, only I can see the contents. The title is called The sacred art of chaos healing. Do you know this book?"

Ninia shook her head, "No, I never heard about this. Maybe the grand elder knows. As for you exclusively being able to see the contents, I suspect that it is an intelligent Item, and probably saw through your potential so it chose you! Lucky you!"

Alex nodded then asked cheerfully about the harvest of the other girls. Ninia and Claris got some trinkets, Natasha found a pair of lvl 40 magic gloves, and Ecna got a lvl 45 black dagger, both items came from a rookie dungeon. Not really that great of a find, but it'll do for the time being.

The girls continued to walk around, see street performances, look around at some oddities, etc. After a few hours, Natasha said, "Guys, there should be a show in about 20 minutes in the arena! Let's go!" The girls followed cheerfully.

The arena was a stadium just like the occult stadium, just more than 10 times as large and could house more than 100000 spectators. It allowed people to challenge others publicly to fights, or do performances in front of large crowds.

The girls went up to the entrance, bypassing the long lines. When the girls arrived at the entrance, the guards took a single glance at them before letting them in. In Gorgon city, the Witches of the academy were privileged people.

Going inside, they saw that the arena was more than half full. They quickly searched for the witches section of seats, and went there and took a seat. After about 15 minutes of waiting, the show began! A succubus, with black bat-like wings on her back, a long black tail that its end was shaped like an arrow, and looked extremely beautiful and seductive wearing revealing clothes, went up on the stage.

The succubus announced, "Welcome everyone! To the annual twin moon carnival arena exhibit! Today as every year, we will be able to witness fights between lvl 100+ fighters, as well as nice magic tricks! Are you ready for a good show!?" At the last line, the crowd cheered in excitement!

"Our first performance will be the famous miss Ariana's bloom dance! Give her a round of applause!" Cheering could be heard everywhere. Some even shouted "Miss Ariana, We love you!".

A girl with green ivy and pink flower hair, wearing nothing but ivy and flowers, got on the stage. An Alraune monster girl. "Thank you, everyone, Please enjoy the dance!" And she bowed to the crowd.

The dance was actually a mix of actual dancing and plant magic. Ariana specialized in flower magic, a subcategory of plant magic. She made flowers bloom in the air as she danced, glittering pollen shining like little stars, surrounds blooming flowers in the air. She used the flowers to walk in the air and did a breathtaking dance and performance. At the end of it, she made a huge multilayered and colored flower in the air bloom, releasing glittering pollen everywhere.

Alex remarked, sighing, "This never gets old. She even improved a bit from last year." Natasha and the girls agreed, they liked this dance, it was absolutely enchanting. Ninia, however, remarked, "While it is beautiful indeed, You haven't seen a level 300 Alraune matriarch do it, now that is a real sight to behold! Isn't that right Iberis?" As she said that, she stroked the ivy on her hand, and it squirmed at her touch.

Ecna suddenly asked, "Wait a minute, You're saying that the ivy on your hand was your familiar all along!?"

"Yep, kinda convenient that some monsters have a natural shrinking ability, hah? Most higher tier monsters naturally possess such abilities. It is part of their class. Though they become vulnerable by doing such things, relatively speaking."

As the girls were talking, the dance ended. Ariana went off the stage, and the succubus went back and announced a few more performances. After an hour or so, the combat portion started.

The first battle was between a female minotaur holding a huge metal Ax and a heavily armored 2m tall human man holding a huge segmented metal spear. Minotaurs and Holstaurs were basically a bull monster girl and a cow monster girl. However, the only similarities were them having horns, animal legs, animal ears, and huge E-I cup breasts. While Holstaurs were usually smaller at the human female size with white skin, Minotaurs were easily over 2.2m tall with bronze skin. Holstaurs could lactate without getting pregnant while Minotaurs needed to get pregnant first. Holstaurs had smallish horns, while Minotaurs had large horns that could easily impale a man. Holstaurs had a delicate build with very little showing muscle while a minotaur was a living manifestation of an ideal female amazon. Holstaurs used magic and even rarely pleasure attacks while Minotaurs used fists, horns, and huge weapons such as Axes and Warhammers.

"Ladies and gentlemen! We now welcome our first match, and it is a Married Couple match! On this corner, is the minotaur Axe warrior, Ms. Lapsa! On the other side, stands a rare Ferromancer heavy warrior hybrid, Sir Jerremaia! Please give a big round of applause to this couple!" Cheering sounds*.

Ninia raised an eyebrow, and said to the girls, "Pay attention girls, Ferromancers aren't that common, and a warrior hybrid is even more uncommon. Elder Birthe is a good example." The girls nodded eagerly, especially Natasha.

The battle soon started with a signal. While the man stood in place, the minotaur charged frenziedly like a juggernaut. Raising her Ax high, she chopped right at the man. The man braced and with a huge BOOOM* a sonic blast hit the audience's protective shield. After the successful hit, the Minotaur tried to pull the ax out, only to realize that it was stuck! The man grinned under his helmet and swung his huge spear sideways, knocking the minotaur 20m away, clutching her side.

The man pulled the Ax with one arm out of his armor that mended itself quickly after that and threw it to the minotaur, who caught it with one arm. The man said, "Lapsa honey, you should stop using metal weapons against me! Your gonna lose the bet again and be punished tonight!"

The minotaur seemed to be a bit angry as she spat, "Screw you Jerremaia! We will see who punishes who tonight!" As she said that, Her muscles suddenly inflated and her bronze skin turned slightly reddish and her eyes turned bloodshot. She charged again, this time with her horns in front!

This time, the man did not dare to take it on as he did before, Instead, his armor suddenly fell off his body and he jumped to the side. The metal assembled into a metallic horse and he rode it like a knight, effectively kiting Lapsa. Turning the horse around, after half a lap, he charged with his giant lance, charging straight at the chasing minotaur! BOOM* spear and horn clashed together, creating sparks and a boom as both of them got thrown to both edges of the arena. The metal horse transformed back to armor that surrounded him again, and Lapsa turned back to normal, a bit weakened and pale.

They both charged each other again at the same time like two juggernauts, using pure mass, strength, and momentum to fight each other. By the end of the fight, the man won. It was a pretty tight match. The minotaur lady who lost did not seem all too upset though, perhaps it was a thing of theirs.

Ninia commented, "And that, girls, is a Ferromancer. Birthe however could do far better than that on the same level if she was allowed to use her familiar. Taking on 2 or 3 Jerremaias of the same level would be too easy."

Hi guys, late chap here!

Enjoy!

100