Chapter 21 – An Alraune’s pleasure training(hell) Part 1 (R-18)
10.1k 11 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey guys, First part of a 2 parter. Enjoy!

Alex, who was now gagged and tied up by red ivy, was suspended in the air, staring in fear at her would-be tormentor, Iberis. While Alex did like sex and pleasure, 7 straight days of sex and raising pleasure tolerance to the 2nd tier from lvl 11? That was quite the horrifying prospect...

Iberis looked at Alex from head to toe, and licked her lips, "I'm going to enjoy this one..." She thought to herself, As she began undressing Alex, soon leaving her in nothing but her birthday suit.

Iberis then took out a vine with a flower blooming inside it, the center of the flower had a style and stigma that strangely looked like a male genital! "Open wide, sweetie!" She said with an enticing voice, as the ivy gagging Alex was removed, and immediately gagged by the flower style and stigma!

Rero* Gag* Slurp*

As the penis like flower pumped in and out of Alex's mouth, Iberis started stroking Alex's body with both her hands, ivy, and lips.

After a few minutes, Iberis let out a small moan, "It's coming out now, sweetie. Drink it all properly now!" And then, Clear Nectar burst out from the penis like flowers tip, filling Alex's mouth to the brim. The taste of the nectar was sweet like honey, and Alex could not help but drink it. And as she drank it, her body started heating up, pangs of lust started running through her body! Her face flushed crimson, Her nether region started to moisten, and her nipples hardened. Alex was confused and looked at Iberis in question, "What is happening to me?" She asked herself and Iberis in her mind.

Iberis saw the look and explained as she rubbed Alex's breasts, "Oh sweetie, that was raw Alraune Nectar. It is one of the Alraune race's specialties. In addition to serving as a base for bee girl's royal honey, it can also be used as a non-addictive aphrodisiac during sex when used freshly. While it isn't as potent as the succubus races love juices, it is more than enough to drive men and women crazy with lust!"

As if to prove her point, Iberis started gently sucking on Alex's breasts and stroked Alex's nether region gently. Waves of electricity ran through Alex's body, an intense pleasure that was almost as strong as an orgasm ran through her body from a barely gentle caress! Before long, Alex began actively sucking on the penis flower inside her mouth, and Iberis intensified her movements on Alex's body, making Alex feel even more pleasure. A few minutes later, Alex reached her first orgasm. "Mmmmm!!!" A hot trickle of fluids ran down Alex's legs, as her body spasmed in pure bliss.

"Oh my, what a waste!" Iberis exclaimed, as she kneeled, and sucked on Alex's crotch, drinking her juices with relish. This brought another wave of pleasure to Alex, As Iberis started licking and sucking her pussy. Iberis was not done yet, however, as two rainbow flowers suddenly emerged, and latched right on Alex's breasts. The flowers sucked, wriggled, twisted, and vibrated, giving intense pleasure to Alex.

Iberis started fingering Alex, both on her front and back while sucking all juices trickling from her front. At the start, she only used one finger in each hole, but very quickly it increased to three fingers in front, and 2 behind. Alex could only helplessly moan against the penis flower stuck in her mouth, sucking the occasional nectar coming out.

Iberis stopped sucking on Alex's pussy, and said, "Let's loosen you up some more, sweetie." She then let out two slender and slick ivy, and they both penetrated Alex's pussy and ass, making her orgasm on the spot, Iberis drinking all the juices leaked out.

Two penis flowers emerged and went towards Alex's hands. Alex's who was right now unbalanced and delusional at this point, instinctively held onto them for dear life, inadvertently jerking them both off. After a few minutes, the flowers let out a wave of sweet and sticky nectar, covering Alex. When the Nectar covered Alex, Alex felt even a greater level of arousal and sensitivity, and as the Ivy around her started slathering it on her whole body, letting it absorb it more evenly, she let out a silent scream as she reached another orgasm.

After a while, Iberis stopped licking and looked up, "She should have absorbed enough nectar by now, I think it's about time for a rougher treatment. What do you think Alex, Do you want more?"

"Mff, Mmmm, Slurp..." Alex did not even register it anymore, as she was drowning in lust.

"I will take that as a yes."

Ivy appeared and started lashing at Alex's body in a controlled manner. Her breasts, back, ass, face, thighs, and pussy were all lashed. It was not enough to damage the skin, but it gave red marks and gave pain, but even more pleasure to Alex. The Ivy holding Alex also tightened around Alex, inducing even more pain and pleasure. An Ivy tightened up around Alex's neck, choking her slightly, making her head spin.

Alex turned into a true flesh puppet, and Iberis was an experienced puppeteer, steering all the right strings, for the right result.

After hours of this treatment, and adding 2 more ivies to Alex's front and another ivy to her backside, Alex couldn't take anymore and finally lost consciousness.

Iberis looked at the unconscious beauty entangled in the Ivy, "Took her longer than I thought it would. Is this because of 'Succubus Body'? I do remember that it increases the effects of pleasure and charm based skills, but it shouldn't be just that... Oh right, that weird God Slayer skill increases all regeneration right? And her Vitality and endurance are now close to a level 30 warrior. I guess that's why... Oh well, That means she can take more punishment."

The Ivy that was fucking Alex, did not stop, continuing to lash and fuck her, eliciting spasms and orgasms from Alex. Normally, it would cause internal burns or pain if women were treated like this, but the Alraune Nectar had a slight healing property. It could not be mentioned on the same level as a genuine healing potion or healing spell, but to handle such small things as fresh minor burns and lash marks was a joke.

Iberis looked on at Alex and thought it looked cute, "Sweet dreams, Alex. Tomorrow we will crank it up a notch."

Result of day 1:

Pleasure Tolerance increased to lvl 13
Pain Tolerance increased to lvl 3

106