Chapter 52: Kissing in the [Dirtied] Bath (Umeiyon, Part 1)
3.9k 2 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Haaaa~. Goodness, this is so heavenly~.” [Ume]

“The last time I had a bath was … no, soaking in a cold watering hole, to call that a ‘bath’ would be a great insult to this. I’ve never been so grateful to be alive as I am right now, more so to serve someone so generous as Master.” [Ren]

“It’s different now with the bath salts, but I’m getting nostalgia from the few visits to the hot springs I went to with my mother when I was little.” [Erizora]

After I gently set Ume down to the bathwater, now purple and smelling of Lovander (which I will call ‘faux lavender’ from now on, along with other similar stuff as ‘faux-something’ in the future) thanks to the bath salts, Ren and Erizora stepped inside as well while I quickly lubed my genitals with the [Contraception] lubricant. The heat that came with the effects was immediately stimulating, but after I got in the hot bath next to Ume, it didn’t push me to the brink as much. More like, there was a pleasant sense of my cock along with the rest of my body being melted away into this water. It’s rather incredible that the [Contraception] spell is still in effect while inside the water. Add into the faux lavender scent that wafts from the purple waters, and I might turn into steam from how floaty I feel from smelling it.

What makes this moment really great though is how Ume’s hugging my arm while smooshing her awesome breast against it and leaning herself on me. This is like the ideal setting of what I wanted in a honeymoon trip with my newlywedded wife (if mixed baths were actually a thing back home). Hell, I’d even be satisfied just hugging her close in the small bath I used to have in the apartment I shared with Mom.

Now, not only has that fantasy come true, but it’s exemplified threefold with two more girls in the bath with us, both beautiful in their own way like Ume is, and are just living without a care in the world.

Having dinner together earlier was really nice, and while I think that much to be considered ‘peace,’ the same could be said for here, too.

“So, people usually take baths to relax and ease their bodies after moving around so much from day-to-day, right?” Ume asks.

“That seems to be the case here and it’s the same back where I came from, but some may go about relaxing differently,” I answer.

“And normally, other people who gather in the bath mingle while they soak, right?”

“It’s likely among the people they came with, but it’s not often one talks with complete strangers. Sometimes, they’d just like to unwind and soak by themselves when they come to baths alone.”

“And right now, the four of us aren’t in a ‘normal’ bath, but the ‘contact-consent’ one, closed off from the main bath where those from outside won’t be able to see or hear anything we do. In this bath, we can pretty much do whatever we want, like the receptionist said, right?” After asking that, Ume looks over to me with half-lidded eyes and a slightly mischievous grin. “Wanna start making a mess in this bath, then?”

I love her. “No need to ask me twice.”

Ume takes the initiative and grabs the back of my head before pulling me into a heated French kiss, now a little more thrilling than the first one thanks to her dexterous tongue. My mastered ‘Sex Technique’ applies to kissing as well, but I didn’t use it much when I first tried Frenching with her earlier. Now, it’s as if they’re performing an erotic, hot, and steamy dance between our mouths that serves as our ‘ballroom.’

Ume gasps for breath as she pulls away and saliva drips from our chins. “I’ve read of kissing in a few books before I first tried it with you. I never thought it’d be so thrilling,” Ume sighs with reddened cheeks.

“You like kissing, huh?”

“Yes. I want to do lots of it.”

“I’ll keep that in mind, then. Shall we get to our first anal?”

After Ume nods enthusiastically, we move to a shallower part of the bath where I instruct her to lean over the edge, her body from the waist down remains in the water while the upper half is on the floor. Her lizard legs are on their knees and spread apart as they settle on the bottom of the bath. She faces her ass towards me and moves her tail off to the side, now completely exposed. Having it under the purplish waters give it a charming sight.

“It’s still stimulating, right?” I ask as I finger her anus and feel my way through her insides. The lubricant surprisingly still seems to be in effect as I slide in easily, even with bits of water going inside.

“Ohhh yeah~, even when I was just sitting next to you, I could barely keep myself contained when I shifted, stimulating both of my holes~,” she coos while looking over her shoulder.

“All right, I’m going to put it in now, so try and relax.”

Seeing how her anus loosens the grip on my finger, I set the flared head of my grown-up cock, also lubed and stimulated, at the back entrance. With incredible ease, I push it right into her depths. The incredible sensation of her ribbed insides that’s slippery, hot, and wet from the lube and bathwater sends a pleasurable shiver down my spine.

“OOOOOH~!” Ume moans, arching her dripping wet, shiny scale back while her tail straightens out. Her insides respond by contracting once more, including what lines her anal depths as they squeeze around my throbbing erection in a vice and pulls me further inside.

“Fuck, Ume, you’re really tight in there,” I groan.

“You really have grown considerably bigger! If you were to put that in my pussy now, it may split apart!” Ume exclaims.

I hunch over and move to her fin-like ear. “I’ll be as careful as you want me to, Ume. I want to make every moment of this a joyous occasion for you and not risk any serious injury.”

“Wh-Who do you think you’re talking to? I’ll take anything you throw at me, and besides … whether it turns out bad or good, I feel like anything will be a joyous occasion with you at my side, Jin.”

I love her.

<“I have a feeling I’m going to be hearing that from you a lot for a while,”> Nyra comments. <“Well, at least the view’s nice.”>

“All right, I’m going to start moving now, Ume. Just let me know how you want it,” I say, disregarding Nyra’s comments.

Ume nods and I straighten back before slowly pulling my cock out of her depths, the slippery friction along with the ribbed pressure acting on my member is an experience to behold, but I keep myself in check from ejaculating too early.

With just my head left inside her ass now, I start my movements, slapping my pelvis against her firm, bubbly ass with each easy thrust, splashing the purply bathwater all the while. With my ‘Sweet Spots’ skill active, I can see through her body how some of her places inside the rectum react to my movements with glowing pink contours and balls of light. I slightly change my motions accordingly to her reactions, and with my mastered ‘Sex Techniques,’ I manage to move my cock at an angle where I run over a few of her best spots at once, every time. With her ribbed insides massaging my throbbing meat and the lube earlier making every action on it more stimulating, the sensations I’m experiencing at this moment are nothing less than phenomenal.

“Ohh, yeeeesss~! Like that! Just like that! Fuck me! Fuck me more, just like that!” Ume squeals in delight. Her hips look to be moving on their own accord now, going in sync with mine to get the best out of it possible. Even her tail curls around my lower back to pull me in and up the power of my thrusts. Her ‘Climax Gauge,’ while it was already partially full to start, steadily increases.

Gaining a rhythm, I hunch over her back once more, move her head towards me and we lock lips again once more.

“Mmhh~!” Ume moans with her mouth closed, the vibrations acting on our mouths from that giving the kiss a nice touch while I continue my rhythmic motions.

With our bodies close in contact, I aim to stimulate and drive her senses even crazier by reaching down one hand to grope her lubed breast, while my other reaches down between her legs and start playing her swollen clit.

“Mmmhh! Hmm! Hm! Hmm~!” Ume hums from the sudden double assault, and in my mind, I can see her ‘Climax Gauge’ makes a jump to near its peak. Her sudden vice-like grip on my cock was slightly worrying to me as I felt so built up that I thought I was going to lose it, but as if it heard my will, my body still holds on while I continue my motions.

I find out later that this is due to my new ‘Ejaculation Control’ skill, allowing me to keep restraining my semen until I make the call. Until then, semen would still build up from my balls to my slowly swelling shaft while the head keeps it all contained. Think about adding more frosting than what those bags used to decorate cakes need, and it gets harder to keep it all contained as I make it bigger by pushing and pumping more of it further up while the cap is tightly closed.

I admit it’s a little painful on my part to let it keep building up more, but it’s strangely amazing at the same time as I feel the pay off at the end would be worth it.

“Aah! Ah! Aaah! It’s getting bigger! Your cock is swelling so big in my ass!” Ume squeals after breaking away from the kiss.

“Do you, *mmph,* like it?” I groan.

“Yes! Yes! I love it! I love doing anal! Cum! Make me cum and fill my ass pussy with your seed!”

<“Ooh~! She’s getting creative with her crude language! Atta girl!”> Nyra cheers.

And it makes me more turned on than before as I straighten up and put all efforts into fucking her ass pussy. I have my hands on her hips for support, with one hand still on her swollen clit to heighten her sensations. I notice then that there’s a large glowing pink spot underneath the tail where it meets her body, just above the crack of her ass.

I decide to take a thumb to prod and rub against that spot.

“IIIYAAAAAAAA~!”

Ume’s scream along with the increased pressure of her anus around my cock and the jump in her ‘Climax Gauge’ tells me that I’ve hit her best ‘Sweet Spot.’

My cock feels like it’s about to burst, but I soldier on as I pound her ass like a jackhammer, splashing the water wildly while her ‘Climax Gauge’ reaches its peak. I continue giving the sensitive spot under her tail its deserved attention, too.

“Aah! Ahh! Aaah! I’m cumming! I’m cumming! I’m CUUUUUUMMIIIIIIIIIING!”

“Mmgh!”

At the same time of her call, I hilt against Ume’s buttocks, will myself to release, and practically explode inside her anal depths. How her ribbed insides contract and add all of its pressure around my cock make me shoot out like that earlier-mentioned frosting bag spilling its contents in large quantities after the cap broke off.

“Aaaaaaah! S-So hot! It’s so thick! Jin’s seed! Coating my ass pussy! I can’t! I’m coming again!” Ume squeals while her anus milks my cock for everything it has.

Indeed, as I feel my seed filling up her depths, compared to the first few times I came inside her, it’s much thicker, warmer, and more viscous now. This is due to some of the effects of the new ‘Potent Semen’ skill I also gained earlier. There are some other interesting things about it as well, but I’ll explain those later.

When I finally shoot out the last of my buildup, I slowly pull myself back until my dick flops out with a pop. I marvel at the sight of Ume’s ass pussy, now out of the water, but gaping the same size as the object that was in there before while my thick, white splooge oozes out and trails down over her dripping entrance before dropping into the bathwater. Her body is now doing its work rejecting the foreign contents out the same way they went in, and the sight is so erotic that my cock under the hot bathwater immediately gets hard yet again. First, it was her mouth that went down to her stomach, then, it was her ass where everything from that same stomach would end. With her baby hole left clean and untouched at this moment, my desire to coat all of her insides white and yellow drives me like I’m almost possessed.

“Ume, brace yourself.”

“Eh?” Ume responds in confusion right as I spread her pussy, and with my hardened cock covered in semen, water, and durable lube, I push it right inside. Since I grew sometime after we last had sex, the pressure is much tighter now as it quickly stretches her insides, and call me crazy, but I think I might’ve hit right at the entrance to her womb while I get balls-deep inside her.

“IIIYAAAAH!” she screams while her entire body contracts. I could feel my thicker, viscous semen plastering itself on Ume’s inner walls, and while it was already hot before with the bathwater’s temperature and the [Contraception] lube’s effects, the heat that’s taken place here is a bit surreal.

“Holy shit, you’re much tighter here than before.”

“…”

“Ume? Did I hurt you?” I ask, my high from earlier quickly drained and replaced with concern.

“Jin …”

“Yes?”

“While I do wish you would’ve given me more time to mentally prepare and I could move my legs right now, your semen that’s thicker than I remember is seeping into the insides of my ass and pussy as we speak, and I’m getting so hot that I feel like I’m going to melt. Not only that, it seems you’ve grown big enough to ejaculate your semen straight into my womb.

“You’re going to get some payback in due time for surprising me like that. I know we agreed to not have kids yet, but for now, if you love me, you’re going to take that monster of a babymaker, fuck my brains out, inject your hot stuff into my baby hole until it’s filled to the brim with it, and act like you’ll impregnate me with triplets like the virile horny beast of a human male that you are. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, ma’am!” She didn’t need to tell me twice, and from the sound of things, this is due to another effect from my ‘Potent Semen’ skill. When not injected in the vagina, it will act as a sort of aphrodisiac when smelled, applied on the body, and/or taken in the ass or mouth—the latter of which that I read later in the skill’s description is now tastier than it was before when Ume first tried it, but that will have to be tested later. The more they take, the more they’ll be turned on and crave for the semen from its original owner to get into their starving pussies for a time.

Finally, as the name suggests, not only does ‘Potent Semen’ make it more likely to impregnate a female, but it’s guaranteed that they’ll develop into healthy children no matter who births them. Ume’s wish to bear children and possibly save her Dragon bloodline from extinction may not be as much of a pipedream now if it applies to her. I don’t feel ready to raise them yet, but when the time comes, I’ll definitely take responsibility and raise them with her like my ‘father’ never did with Mom.

And so, with the two of us now in a vaginal doggy-style position now, I hump my swelling, throbbing monster of a dick in her hot pussy like the beast she wanted me to be. With my mastered ‘Sex Technique,’ I go by my instincts to fuck Ume in a way that gets her best spots. My thrusts have me repeatedly slapping my pelvis against her bubble ass, not minding some of the rejected semen from our anal play making a mess of me, making splashes that cause ripples in the bathwater like mini tidal waves. I try to get the most out of her soft, malleable, voluptuous breasts from behind as I do so.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! It’s so good! Jin, this is so fucking good! My mind is melting from how much this is driving my body wild!” Ume exclaims as she curls her tail around me again and tries to get her hips to move as much in sync with my own as she could in her position. Her ‘Climax Gauge’ is approaching its peak once more and my cock is already beginning to swell again with the built-up semen prepared to expel.

“Ume! I will fill your everything with my seed, mark your everything as my own, and will have you bear my kids! Because you’re my mate, and I will fuck you as many times as it takes to get that fact across!”

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Empty your fat cock in my pussy and make me pregnant! I want to be swelling with your kids inside me! Coat my everything and make me reek of your seed!”

“I love you, Ume! I love you so much!”

“I love you too, Jin! Aah! Ah! Aaah! I’m cumming! I’m cumming! I’m—mmph!” In the middle of her screaming, I turn her head and place my lips on hers once more, eating her mouth like the hungry beast she wants me to be while I continue to pound her pussy.

The moment I see her ‘Climax Gauge’ reaches its peak, I expel my contents at the same time while hilting my pelvis against her ass.

“MMMMMMMHHMMMMMMMM~!” Ume screams with my mouth muffling hers.

Like the first time inside her ass pussy, I feel my cock opening the hatches and unleashing large loads straight into her womb with my head pushing against its entrance, dumping spurts after spurts of the thicker, more potent baby batter that’s been building inside my swollen ball sack.

I hilt myself again in the last few spurts of my load when we’re calming down. We break away from the kiss and Ume lies there over the bath’s edge with bated breath and flushed cheeks.

“Ume? Are you doing okay?” I ask out of slight concern.

“I’m ogay, buh doo wipe do move,” she spews out.

“Need to take a break?”

“Yesh.”

I slowly pull myself out of her pussy, my cock half-limp, and just like what’s going on in her ass, the thicker, seemingly slimier semen oozes out of her baby hole and drips down to the bathwater. I know I already did it the first time with her earlier, but with the insides of her pussy now coated yellowish-white as it is in her ass and stomach, my subconsciously ingrained mission of conquering and marking Ume’s body as my territory within the same time frame is now complete.

[You have achieved the ‘Female Marker’ title!

[You have reached ‘Vigorous Libido’ LV 33]

Okay, seriously? I know that ‘marking’ a girl as their own might be a turn on for some guys, but do they really have to make a title out of that?

Inner retorts aside, I help Ume off of the floor and gently set her back to sitting in the bathwater, now in a deeper area of the bath where she’s dunked to her shoulders while her G-cup breasts float and bob on the surface.

God, she’s like a walking magnet of erotic and I love it.

<“What’s a magnet?”>

Uh, I’ll tell you later. “All right, I’m going to spend some time with Ren and Erizora for a bit. You just sit tight and relax while getting your strength back.”

“Ogay.”

After a quick exchange of a kiss and an ‘I love you,’ I walk over to Ren and Erizora who are currently sitting in wait. Even though my cock already came 3 times within the last 30 minutes (?) since we came in this bath, seeing their clean, sexy, untainted virgin bodies has it getting back up and raring to go for its next ‘conquest.’

If you want support my work and see exclusive content, please check out my subscribestar by clicking on the button below.

102