Chapter 107: Giving Favors, Confessions, and Breasts, Part 1 (Sue)
2.3k 1 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“… You said no kissing on the lips, right? So, I can kiss you everywhere else on your body? Even your ‘lips’ down there?” I whisper in her pointy ear for clarification.

“My ‘best day ever’ would go up tenfold with you doing that to me, Jinma.”

“If that is so, then … itadakimasu.” Thanking Sue for the meal, I put my mouth on her pointy ear I was whispering to. This is partly because that was one of the ‘Sweet Spots’ I could see from where I was with my skill, but I was curious to how a pointy ear in my mouth felt.

I’m not sure if it differs between races but the pointy end of Sue’s ear has a thin ‘rim’ over the top half that sort of resembles humans. The texture has a bit of softness to it, almost spongey.

Sue gasps from the contact, arching her back while still lying on top of me. Her wings rustle and tense up as they stretch out between us and her tail flails about. Her Climax Gauge begins to rise.

As I nibble over her ear, I subconsciously take a big whiff through my nose, then noticing a soothing, flowery scent wafting from her platinum-pink locks.

“Your hair smells really good, Sue,” I say before pulling her up by the waist so I could reach her neck to kiss next. “Your skin also has a nice scent while being incredibly smooth. Did you use something while you were in the bath?”

“I didn’t … want to smell bad … while sleeping with you,” Sue answers between breaths. She gasps more as I fondle her breasts over the lingerie again.

“You don’t have much to worry about. I’m going to get under your lingerie.”

“Yes~, please touch and kiss me more~.”

I reach for the strap around her neck that supports her teddy and pull it over her head, then down over her stomach, peeling away the fabric while setting her stupidly large breasts free and fall to the sides. Looking over her shoulder, her nipples match the theme to an [Arch] Imp’s light purple-colored skin as they stand out erect with a dark lavender color. I reach over with both hands and cop feels on them. Compared to when I accidentally groped one while stopping her from getting caught in the window crash earlier, having both of her large breasts out and fully exposed, my hands get the incredible, moldable softness from the oppai loli Arch Imp.

From the amazing texture, my libido gets amped up as I eat out Sue’s neck and shoulder more, even trailing my tongue along them to get the full taste of her delicious femininity. Her climax gauge steadily grows further.

“Your nipples are so hard, Sue. Are you that turned on?” I ask while pinching said parts between my fingers.

“I’ve been … holding myself back more than you can imagine … so much more,” she sighs.

With her chest free and hanging to the sides, my eyes catch two pieces of shiny jewelry that have been hiding in her cleavage this whole time. One’s a polished, smooth stone that has an aquamarine color, the other looks like a cut quartz crystal with a light blue tint to it. Both of them have small silver chains through the manmade holes to keep hung around her neck.

“… You’ve got some lovely necklaces there, Sue.”

“One is … from my father. The other’s from a close friend. I prefer to keep them on me at all times.”

“I understand. I’ll leave them alone.” What has me slightly concerned is that I can’t see details of what those accessories are with my Street Smarts skill, but it could be from whatever Sue has going that’s blocking my attempts to read her status with Size Up. Since I’d rather not sour the mood right now, I put those matters on the backburner.

“Wanna switch it up and eat each other out?”

“Oh, yes~, I’ve been wanting to taste you for a while. Ah, but let me undress us first.”

Sue then sits up on my waist and rotates on top to face me. She then stands up, suddenly giving a domineering air as she slowly slips herself out of her lingerie with a smug on her face, as if to tease me by tugging on my growing anticipation. Sliding the teddy down, pulling one leg out of it, then the other before flicking it to the side like a slingshot. Sue now stands above me with nothing but the thigh-high stockings on her legs. The dark purple lips that are her pussy is blossomed in full view with glistening juices dripping to my shirt. Despite the current [lack of] attire, the way her wings unfold along with the tail snapping like a whip behind her actually makes her a little intimidating. Perhaps it’s the strong confidence in her face, that however this will go out, Sue will get the result she wants with the assets she has.

Even if she is a virgin and we won’t be going all the way, this is a different change of pace, and my heart’s beating with adrenaline.

“You like~?” Sue asks as she bends forward and rests her hands on my chest. Lowering to her knees after that, and she now resembles a ferocious feline ready to pounce on her prey, even her tail moves to the vibe. Along with the necklaces, Sue’s stupidly large tits dangle down like cow udders before getting sandwiched between us.

“… Very.” I could only respond with that much.

Sue giggles while caressing my face. “I love how cute and funny you are when you’re honest.” She then moves in and presses her lips against me, right on the corner of my own, just barely on the tip of limitations she described from the beginning as she starts to unbutton my shirt. She then moves up and gently bites on my ear, a complete first for me, something that sends electricity down my spine. I feel like I just submitted control to her at this point seeing how well she’s doing these motions.

“Have you done this before?” I ask, attempting to keep myself calm. She seems to have sensed that as she giggles from my efforts.

“Only in practice, with help from a female friend.” Sue must’ve specified that last part for my own peace of mind, because I feel some relief after hearing it.

“Is this ‘practice’ also for those special moments you mentioned?”

“Yep~.”

“Have anyone you like right now?”

“Maaaaaybe~. How bad do you want to know?” Sue asks as she completely parts my buttoned shirt open, revealing my torso riddled with scars from years of roughhousing. The teasing smile from her face disappears immediately while her motions stop.

<“Whoa, her excitement moments ago just dropped and is suddenly very anxious. I think the scars were a bigger surprise for her than I thought. You may need to ease her up a little bit,”> Nyra advises in my mind.

Deciding to follow it, I try to ignore the look and pull the shirt over my head like it’s no big deal while answering her question. “I am curious, but I understand if you don’t want to tell me and I won’t go against your wishes of saving yourself for him. I’m sure he’ll be very lucky to have someone like you as his mate.” Granted, I’m not sure how Sue going this far to ‘pay me back’ wouldn’t affect her chances of getting with the guy she’s interested in, but if it’s due to the difference in cultures that this sort of thing is okay, I try not to think about it too much.

“… Thanks.” Sue then lowers herself and places her lips on one of my scars with great care and consideration. She does it again on another, and another as she works her way down, caressing my body with her smooth hands and tits rubbing over me all the while.

In between kisses, I hear “… I’ll … sure … will … more,” muttered in a near silent whisper. I couldn’t make out whether it was to me, herself, or even the guy of her interest, but I caught a hint of strong … ambition in her tone, if I have to describe it. Nyra seems to agree with my thoughts as she felt that emotion emanating from the Arch Imp girl.

Once Sue finally reaches to my pants, she went straight to work on unbuttoning it and setting my cock free. She’s utterly speechless, intimidated even, at how it stands as tall as her face, especially since it’s close enough for her to breathe on it. It’s at this point that I just notice our positions.

“Wait a minute, weren’t we going to eat each other out?”

“Change of plans,” Sue answers me matter-of-factly.

“But didn’t you want to—”

“It’s fine. I really want to concentrate on this. Please, just let me do it.”

“… All right, just don’t force yourself.”

“Can I have you stand?”

I oblige and make sure the tanto is under my pillow before I slip my pants off and stand up straight, my erection throbs in front of Sue’s face at about sixty degrees from my gut, balls swollen and dangling below.

As if marching to battle, Sue stares at my intimidating cock head on and goes right to work after a quick breath. She cups and juggles my sack in her palm, her other hand keeps the shaft steady and up at a higher angle before taking a long, slow lick from the base to the tip, lapping the bead of pre-cum that sits there. The simultaneous sensation of my balls enveloped by the warmth from her dexterous hand, followed by the hot, moist stroke of her tongue had me contracting my muscles from the sheer jolt of pleasure. The slow, thorough work of her swirling licks at the glan just below the swollen head had me almost releasing my Ejaculation Control early.

She then gets to work on her motions, getting herself as far down my cock as she could without gagging, and going down a little further with each bob. Despite her best efforts, she can only go about halfway down due to my large girth taking up most of her mouth. Even so, feeling the hot, moist, sucking, swirling, and tight sensations on my member as it goes in her maw, especially when my head just touches the back of her throat, has me reeling. The sight of her face making such an erotic look with my dick in her mouth is also pleasing.

“F-Fuck … is this seriously your first time doing it with a real cock?”

“Ah-hah. Ah use ah doy foh blagdas,” Sue responds in the middle of her work, her hot breath on my meat stick emits a delightful tingle on my spine.

<“Damn, I don’t know how much practice she put into this but she’s got the makings of a professional,”> Nyra comments.

Even with Ejaculation Control, I can already sense that I’m getting close to the brink. Knowing Sue doesn’t want to go any farther than this, I make sure my Potent Semen skill is turned off so its properties don’t tempt her to change her mind. For going this far to make up her fault, I want to respect her wishes. I also want to show her how well she’s doing this as well, so I leave the Semen Pump skill on to give her a sweet surprise.

“Sue, I’m getting rather close. Can I let it go in your mouth?” I ask while resting my hands on her head.

“Mm-hm!” Filled with a boost of motivation, Sue ups the pace of her motions, going slightly further down than her limit, juggling and squeezing my swelling balls with one hand, urging it to release all they have, while her other grips and twists what her mouth couldn’t reach to make up for it as she keeps it steady. This, all while making slurping and moaning noises as loud as possible to make the scene all the lewder. That was enough to push me to the brink.

“Sue! Here it comes! Get ready!” With that, I release my Ejaculation Control. My cock swells and throbs as it releases part of the first of many loads tonight. I can practically feel the yellowish-white male fluids coursing through my dick and stream it out of its head like a fully-loaded squirt gun. I could tell that was going straight down her throat before Sue pulls back and lets her maw gets quickly filled with my essence.

“Mmph?!” It looks like she didn’t expect how powerful my cock was from how some of my fluids leaking out from the climax. Even with how she tries to swallow what she could as quickly as possible, it was just too thick and large to keep it all in. Her eyes shutting tight shows how much she was struggling before pulling out and cough, probably due to some going down the wrong pipe, leaving her face fully exposed for my cock to give her a facial of what was left.

“Sorry about that, Sue. I didn’t think there’d be that much. Are you okay?” I ask.

“I’m fine. It’s just my pride that’s taken a hit.”

“Hey, you did great. I really enjoyed it.” I try to pet Sue’s head in comfort and praise to push my point further.

“… Not great enough,” she mutters.

Is it normal for girls to be hard on themselves for something like this?

<“I’ve only seen a few who were similar, but that’s only when they’re doing it for …”>

What?

<“… Nah, I’m probably thinking too much. Just know that despite how grumpy she is right now, Sue’s glad to hear you enjoyed it.”>

“… What about you three? Enjoyed the show?” Sue suddenly asks while looking over her shoulder.

It’s then I remember Sue and I aren’t the only ones in the room.

If you want support my work and see exclusive content, please check out my subscribestar by clicking on the button below.

61