Chapter 121: Gathering ‘Samples’, Part 3
2.3k 1 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Tell me, have you had sex with anyone else before him?” Ume asked Mametama from behind.

The cougar girl bit her lip and averted her gaze in heated embarrassment, “... No. I have not. No male before Milord was willing to go very far with me after a few dates.”

“I seee, so Jin will be taking your virginity, not just in this form, but in your entire being as a female?” my wife asked in a teasing-like tone.

“Ume, please don’t tease her. You didn’t even know what sex was before I had to explain it to you, let alone taking your own virginity soon afterward,” I argued.

“D-Don’t spout stuff like that in front of her!” Ume exclaimed, now turning just as flustered.

“Speaking of, I’m seeing you getting a little damp too. Are you needing some action as well?” I asked Ume.

My dragon wife averted her gaze with a blush, “Well … I’d like something as a reward for all my research last night, at least.”

“Then I’ll take care of you as well, Ume. Just let me tend to Mametama first,” I requested.

“I’ll look forward to it,” she answered before we sealed the deal with a quick kiss over Mametama’s shoulder.

I then directed my attention back at my cougar girl, “As for you, it may be uncomfortable at first, but I’ll go slow and easy. Just tell me if I need to stop or something at any time, okay?”

“I appreciate the sentiment, Milord,” Mametama thanked before I surprised her with a kiss, which she accepted happily.

Just so I don’t risk either of my lovers getting pregnant, I cast [Contraception] to produce the hot lube that kills sperm to prevent pregnancies. It also served as an aphrodisiac, but I didn’t want to get any of us so turned on that we’d be stuck here getting off until it dies down. With that in mind, I applied as much as I needed around my genitals before I felt its effects kicking in at an instant. A pleasing heat coursed through my swollen balls and throbbing cock, readying themselves for round two.

Lubed and ready to go, I set my glans against Mametama’s entrance. At first glance, it seemed impossible for someone of my size to get inside her; however, a woman’s vagina is a very durable and flexible thing, despite how painful it might feel at first. It had to be flexible to some extent, or women would have a bad time once they go into labor. I think I heard that those who are more physically fit or wider in the hips would be able to take ‘bigger things’ inside, and my cougar girl wasn’t lacking in either of those departments. Add that she was sopping wet and Ume was spreading her wide as well, the penetration should be smooth to an extent.

“Okay, I’m going to start pushing in, Mametama. Try to relax your pussy while I do this slowly,” I advised.

My cougar girl familiar wrapped her arms around my head for support, “I will try, Milord. Whenever you are ready.”

I nodded and looked down to where our sexes were touching, my glans setting just above her entrance. I started applying some pressure before the head of my cock popped smoothly inside Mametama’s pussy.

“Grk!”

“You okay?” I asked Mametama, looking up with concern.

“I … am fine. Please keep going.”

Confirming her okay to continue, I pushed myself further inside, experiencing more tightness surrounding my penis than I thought was possible for a virgin female. Maybe it’s because Mametama’s Demon-Kin body is so new and fresh? Or could it be that my penis has grown so big that getting it into virgins became more of a challenge? Either way, I needed to make sure her first time was a memorable one, at the least, and the less I hurt her, the better. 

I watched as my engorged cock disappeared inside my cougar girl’s pussy, stretching it around and digging into her insides like a drill. Thanks to the effects of my [Sweet Spots] skill, giving me an x-ray-like vision inside her chambers, I could see how my penis was pushing against her inner walls. It molded them into its shape and took up space like it was nobody’s business, all while running over the small pink lights that indicated where she’d feel these sensations best. The heat and high pressure squeezing and milking my sex was driving me wild, sending electric signals of pleasure that coursed through my body. 

Mametama, meanwhile, was letting out guttural grunts of pain, clinging herself on me and tearing into my jacket and shirt with her claws like she did before in the dungeon. Actually, from how her claws were digging into my skin, this was stronger than before, but it didn’t hurt. If I had to describe it, it was like someone was pushing multiple sharpened pencils on my back, not stabbing or puncturing hole on it, but applying enough pressure to tell me that someone was doing something behind me. With Mametama doing this, though, I was getting an odd adrenaline rush over it, but it definitely wasn’t the same for her. As much pain as my cougar girl was in, she was yelling, “Don’t stop! Keep going! Keep pushing!” and other similar things. I thought of going even slower, but I could be drawing out the pain for a longer period than making it easier for her. Part of me was still worried about her well-being, but then I saw her [Climax Gauge] getting closer and closer to the peak. This meant she was indeed getting a kick out of this, so I just kept my pace, sliding in more and more by the centimeter, causing her [Climax Gauge] to rise in sync and more heat and pressure to surrounding my penis.

As for Ume, she was keeping my cougar girl’s hips steady so she doesn’t make sudden jerking moves. She knew from experience just how much it hurts trying to take everything all at once, and I had to use [Heal] to close any rips and tears that came afterward. With Ume helping Mametama like this, keeping her from making the same mistake, she really was looking out for the other girls as my harem’s head wife. I was very lucky she seeked me out and asked me to be her mate.

Finally, after what felt like minutes, I bottomed out, both of our crotches were touching. I could feel the entirety of my cock enveloped, squeezed, and milked by my cougar girl’s hot, wet walls. My glans were also pressing onto something like a wall at the end, meaning I was just big enough to reach her cervix.

“Mametama, you did it. I’m all the way in,” I said, slightly breaking a sweat.

My cougar familiar wrapped both arms and legs around me and clung to my body as much as possible, her head on my shoulder, breathing heavily from all the screaming  and sweating more than I was, “Milord … I am so happy that my new body can accept all of you now. I can feel you inside me, hot, throbbing, and pressing against my stomach. I had no idea … that sex can feel this good.”

My hands reached for her ass, both to cop a feel as well as give support in her hold. With my strength, she didn’t feel heavy to me, “Well, don’t think this is everything. Once you get acclimated, we can start the fun for real. Are you ready?”

She moved her head back to look at me, “Please give me a bit to mentally prepare myself … and would it be too much to ask for a kiss from you?”

I chuckled, “Nothing is ‘too much’ for me to give you, Mametama.” 

I then granted my cougar girl’s request and planted my lips onto hers. We quickly wrestled tongues, our saliva spilling over and making a mess on our chests. Her feminine fluids dribbled down my balls and to the floor while my fingers squeezed and sunk into the taut flesh of her ass. With my [Erection Control], my penis that was inside her was still rock hard and didn’t soften for a moment. It throbbed in sync with her inner walls’ squeezings, both were getting comfortable with each other’s company as they worked together into making a mold inside Mametama’s vagina for my personal use.

“Mmmh. Do you like my new ass, Master?” she asked in between kisses.

“I love your new ass. I want to fuck it silly,” I answered, squeezing and clapping her ass cheeks to emphasize my desire.

She giggled at my lewd act and moved her head to my ear, “Well, Milord, this ass, this pussy, these tits, and everything else are yours to do as you please. Whenever you are ready, take your big, majestic cock and fuck me stupid.”

“I won’t disappoint!” I answered with excited determination before gripping her ass and lift her up, sliding out of my erection until only my glans remained inside. I then let gravity do part of the work and dropped her back down, her crotch and ass pounded me on impact with my glans pushing more into her cervix than before.

My cougar girl screamed at the sudden drop in shock, pain, and pleasure before her vagina contracted tightly around my penis. Her body spasmed and contracted in place. At my peripheral, I noticed her [Climax Gauge] sky-rocketed to the end, meaning she was experiencing her first orgasm in this form.

I grew impatient, pent-up, and virile, not willing to wait out her climax while I still haven’t left my mark inside her. Sure, I could probably release right there if I wanted to, my [Ejaculation Control] was more than ready to let it go back when I was still trying to get inside her, but what fun would doing it so soon be?

So, while Mametama was in the middle of her climax, I lifted up and dropped her ass the same way I did before and repeated the motion, all at an increasing pace and force, the claps of our bodies hitting together sounded through the restroom—or more specifically, the field in the restroom created by Ume’s Ancient Magic that made any action of ours undetectable to those outside of it.

“Ah! Ah! Ah! Aaaah! Milord! It’s so good! It feels so good! I can’t stop! I can’t! Stop! Comiiiiiing!” Mametama cried in ecstasy, her face was the picture of a lewd, horny girl getting her brains fucked out and loving it. The cougar girl lost all control of her hips as they clumsily, yet erratically rocked themselves in sync with my own, the slaps sounding more wet as more of her fluids were making a mess on the restroom floor. Her inner walls had a strong grip, yet still smooth and slick with her cum, running themselves over my cock that was repeatedly hitting her cervix. It was a wonder how her claws were still gripping onto my back for dear life with all that going on.

Just as she said, her [Climax Gauge] was quickly filling up and peaking repeatedly, even though she was still in the middle of an orgasm moments ago. This meant she was in a continuous state of climax with no way to tell when it would subside. Mametama had just given up her virginity today, and it was in her brand new humanoid body. The pleasure she was feeling for the first time must have been so surreal to her that it was overwhelming all her altered, if not heightened senses that came with the new body. I could feel how excited and horny she was from the way her insides have continuously squeezed and milked my cock for its seed, all from her spasming at the peak of ecstasy. Whether the aphrodisiac effects from [Contraception]’s lube took part in her highly aroused state was hard to tell at this point. The same went for me, but feeling how her hot, soaking wet, aggressive pussy was starving enough to milk my cock for everything it had, I was all the more determined and excited to mark her insides, permanently making her mine.

I was already good to go for unloading a high volume of semen inside, but since I probably won’t be doing this again with her for a while after this—to not risk getting my familiars’ final forms exposed—I needed to make the finisher worthwhile and end this with a bang. With my [Sex Technique] in play while gripping her ass tightly, I rapidly pumped my throbbing, swollen cock into Mametama’s chambers like a piston. I rubbed into her [Sweet Spots] every time, the way her spasming inner walls were trying to get a hold of my sex with all their might, they were practically begging me release inside her already. My balls engorged with blank semen slapped against the cougar girl’s ass while more of her feminine fluids dribbled down to the restroom floor. I couldn’t tell if that was either her cum or her urine at this point  from how hot and wet it was making our genitals, maybe a little of both? Either way, my willpower and [Ejaculation Control] was keeping my load inside at this point, but I was about ready to blow.

“Mametama! You better get ready! I got a large one coming your way!” I exclaimed.

“Yes! Yes! Do it, Milord! Fuck me! Mark me! Come inside me! Take your hot, majestic seed and breed with meeeeee!” my cougar girl pleaded. The cool cucumber familiar I knew was pretty much not here at this point. This was a woman desperate to breed with a man, and I didn’t dislike this side of her in the slightest. Though I couldn’t give her children right now—or if that was even possible between a master and familiar—I definitely wanted this to seem like she was impregnated, so I was going to stick my cock all the way up and shoot straight into her womb.

I built up to that moment of climax and set my penis in position, “Take this seed and become my woman, Mametama!”

“YEEEEEES! YES, MILOOOOOOOORD!” Mametama cried in ecstasy as I unloaded myself inside her. 

I felt the pressure in my cock spurting the semen straight out of its hole. Through my [Sweet Spot] skill’s x-ray-like vision, I saw my fluids quickly filling up her womb to its max capacity. When the uterus couldn’t hold anymore, the semen squeezed in the tight space between my penis and Mametama’s vagina before leaking out of her entrance in large, thick, viscous globs in a yellowish-white color. I didn’t know how small a woman’s cervix was, but I think I knew enough that not all of them are the same. From my times with the other girls, I was probably too blinded by lust to not notice this until now, but I was surprised of seeing my semen actually going straight inside the uterus like I had seen in some erotic doujinshis. I highly doubt this would even be possible to achieve back on Earth, but I guess what you’re limited to on Raiza was based on your skills and abilities.

“F-full uh … Milord semen … swim inside me,” Mametama muttered awkwardly as her body spasmed in climax. It may not look pretty from the outside, but one glance at Mametama’s flushed ahegao face was enough to say that she wasn’t hurt in the slightest.

When my ejaculation died down enough, I picked up my cougar girl’s lolled-out tongue with my own and gave a wet, messy, kiss. From how little her own mouth was cooperating in our make-out, all those multiple climaxes might have made her mind go numb, not sending the needed signals to move her body.  

That good, huh? I thought before breaking the kiss and pulling myself out of her pussy. Thanks to my [Erection Control] skill, my cock may have gotten soft from the ejaculation for a moment, but it quickly got back up to peak hardness again and ready for the next round. Just as my glans popped out of the entrance, our concoction of semen and feminine juices dribbled down and into a funnel that sat on Ume’s beaker. I guess she figured a big mess would occur and took a funnel from her [Storage] to catch as much as it could. 

It didn’t look like Mametama could stand from how she could barely move her muscles right now, so I used my [Darkness Magic] to create a special seat that’s similar to a toilet stall and sat my elated cougar girl on it. With her legs spread and posture in a more comfortable position, more of our fluids continued to dribble down through the toilet seat-like cushion and into the beaker.

“I gotta tend to my wife now, so relax and let your body recover while emptying itself of my semen, okay Mametama?” I asked her.

“Y-Yes … Milord,” she answered before I gave her one more kiss.

Just as I was about to check on my wife, multiple notices appeared in front of me.

[You have now reached ‘Vigorous Libido’ LV 65!]

[You have now achieved the ‘Hungry Predator’ title!]

[You have now learned ‘Pleasure Seeker*’!]

[You have achieved the ‘Werecougar’s Mate’ title!]

[You have now learned ‘Leap’ LV 1!]

[You have achieved the ‘Queen of Diligence’s King’ title!]

[You have now learned ‘Perseverance’ MAX LV!]

[You have now learned ‘Reduced Exhaustion’ LV 1!]

<Whoa! Nyra! Are you seeing this?! Wasn’t my [Vigorous Libido] at LV 50 before?!> I exclaimed through [Telepathy].

<Indeed, it was. Looks like having sex with Pussycat for the first time brought your [Vigorous Libido] up by fifteen levels. Hmm … it has gone up a couple levels for every girl from the Demon-Kin so far by varying degrees, with the exception of Scalybutt giving you twenty levels to that skill, and she was a Dragon. I’ve been thinking this for a while, but maybe you’re getting more levels to that skill due to how likely it would be for humans to successfully have sex with someone of a different race. The less likely it is, like a Dragon and a familiar in their final form, the more you get out of it than normal after the deed is done,> Nyra theorized.

I nodded in agreement, <I can see that making sense. I mean, who would even believe a guy had sex with a Dragon, knowing how rare they usually are to come across. Heck, under normal circumstances, knowing how prideful Dragons can be with their strength and magic, getting humiliated like that would spell death for that bastard.>

“Oh hooooneyyyyyy,” Ume cooed, snapping my attention to her.

The first thing standing out to me was a plump, peach-like ass, the large reptilian tail attached to the tailbone curled up to present its luscious cheeks. A claw that matched the tail reached back to part its ass open, revealing the dripping, steaming vulva that was hungry for a male’s penis. My dragon wife was supporting herself over the restroom’s counter, looking back at me with a sultry gaze.

“This patient, yet horny wife is waiting for her husband’s big, proud cock to stuff her pussy and fill it up with semen,” Ume declared, waving her ass side to side as a way to beckon me over, “Come over and fuck this Dragon senseless like you did to your familiar.”

<Well, at least Scalybutt has no issues with you taking charge of her body,> Nyra commented, <Let’s go over this and the other skills later, after you tend to your wife.>

<No objections here.>

I ended up coming two more times. The first being inside Ume’s pussy, and there was already more than enough semen for sampling by the time my familiar was fully empty. Ume wanted more down her gullet to serve as the ‘appetizer’ before breakfast, and I of course was not the kind of man to leave a woman hungry, so I shot the second of my two loads down there. While my dragon wife gave me another blowjob, she waited for my semen to drip from her roughed-up pussy down into the beaker like Mametama had. By the time we were done, Ume’s beaker was near full of my semen and their feminine fluids. I was concerned this erotic concoction will affect anything in her Signature Magic research, but she said the magic can tell apart whatever was making contact with it when finding a match. If the concoction needed to be separated for some experiments, however, she apparently has a way to make that possible with her Ancient Magic, so I guess that’s one less thing I need to worry about.

Speaking of Ancient Magic, Ume’s hide detection spell was really something else. Over the course of getting my ‘samples’ drawn out, the few females who entered and exited the restroom didn’t notice anything in the slightest as they went about their usual lady business. I also started to learn why they tended to take so long in restrooms than the guys, and it wasn’t just ‘expelling waste.’ It didn’t have any significance to me, however, so I decided to just push this ‘info’ to the very back of my mind.

After recollecting our energy and cleaning up our mess—and ourselves—with my [Clean] null spell, Mametama went back to her cougar cub form and carried her in my arms while I walked out of the women’s restroom with Ume.

Thanks to the release these girls gave me, I was in a more relaxed, clearer mindset. As we were going to check on the rest of our party for breakfast, I thought of how to bring up the dilemma with Nyra’s misplaced memories. Depending on how long this could go, we may be making Noire wait a little to discuss our plan on how to tackle the dungeon, but the well-being of my partner, as well as the girls in my harem, will always take higher priority for me.

Still, I wanted to have everything settled in one fell swoop, and I will start by finding and taking out the bastard who messed with Nyra’s head.

If you want support my work and see exclusive content, please check out my subscribestar by clicking on the button below.

58