Chapter 162: The Bitch’s Plan for Slaughter
1.5k 7 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Hyoko}

Sorry for the late introduction, but things got busy, so let’s try to salvage this a bit. I’m Hyoko Ishima, a former 3rd year high school student from Ikebukuro Japan. Due to some unfortunate circumstances, me and about 50 other people died in an explosive bus accident. Now, thanks to the Immortals that watch over the world of Raiza, I'm now living in it, specifically the Human-Kin's Territory in the continent of Padimon.

It has been 3 months since I started living in this world of swords and magic, the violence of which can be on scales greater than what's known and reported in Japan. Recently, out of a change of pace and desire to try something new, I used the ‘Divine Makeover’ service in the shop of my Champion's Bracelet to dye my black hair and eyes into an ice blue color. Aside from that, I haven't changed my class as a Brawler since I got here, but with my clothes and weapon of choice, I'd be mistaken for having the Samurai class (though it's certainly the case as my 'second' class, thanks to the benefits of being a Brawler). During my time here, I've redeemed two slaves to help me learn and get around the country. 

The first was Lissandra, a black-furred Werepanther with darkened skin and has the Huntress Class. She had a grudge against the Human Slave Merchant who abducted her from her tribe, and had grown a distaste for Humans because of it. Since I redeemed her, though, she had mellowed out, especially after exacting her revenge against the Slave Merchant she despised.

My second slave was Toshino, an orange red-furred Kitsune with practically white skin and has the Templar class. She was the opposite to Lissandra and had an unusual interest in Humans. Their biology, their behaviors, their cultures, she wanted to learn and understand what she could about them, but in a way so twisted that it goes against the moral teachings from the church that trained her to previously become a Priestess. Due to some complicated circumstances, though, Toshino wound up becoming a Templar instead. She also apparently has a unique ability called ‘Eyes of Death’ that tells her how many people a person has killed in their lifetime just by looking at them. It was because of this ability and how many lives I've taken up to when we met that Toshino took a highly-esteemed interest in me. 

With her expertise in the healing arts from her [Holy Magic], I redeemed her as my main healer, but she has experience in other magics that I gleaned off of. Out of curiosity, I taught her what I could of the medical sciences I learned on Earth, using my smartphone to help give better visuals. This interestingly made her more intuitive in mastering her [Heal] spell, which will be most beneficial in my future plans.

As for why Toshino was enslaved, it seemed she was sold out by her twin sister back when she still lived in the Demon-Kin's Territory. The two of them were engaged to another Kitsune out of some political/cultural arrangements, and it seems her 'hobbies' and direction to become a Templar had led her to getting sold out. I had asked her at one point if she wanted revenge on them like Lissandra did against the Slave Merchant.

"Dissecting my sister and cutting off my ex-fiance's tiny genitals would be quite the experience, but I'm not in as much of a hurry as Liss-chan is. I'll see them again when fate decides our appointed time." That was Toshino's answer.

With that, the three of us formed the adventurer's party, Black Robin. I came up with the name in part to dedicate my childhood friend and love interest, Jinma Kotori. That party may change depending how things go over tonight's dinner, though.

In celebration of Lissandra exacting her revenge, I reserved a table at the finest restaurant in the Human-Kin's Territory's capital, Yineer. It was quite a distance from where we completed our mission, Telsden, but thanks to my abundance of MP and the [Portal] Null Spell, we would get back to Yineer without much effort from me.

Once we cleaned out everything in the late Slave Merchant’s residence, I got us back to our inn, our main base of operations, in Yineer before preparing for dinner that evening. We were in a slight hurry and I wanted to take my time in the bath after dinner, so I cast [Clean] on all of us and pulled out the dresses I bought for the occasion. When we got ready a couple minutes later, I used [Portal] to take us straight to the restaurant. Despite the staff pointing suspicious stares at my slaves, we checked in with little trouble. The place was two stories tall, and our table was on a balcony facing toward the ocean as the day was turning dusk, giving us a picturesque view of the sunset. A string quartet playing music inside gave more vibe to the scene. I'd love to have Jin-chan here to see this.

We made our orders soon after getting to the table, and they didn’t take long to bring our drinks with warm bread and butter. I then cleared my throat and held up my glass of champagne, "I'm usually not into this sort of thing, but I might as well go with the formalities this time around. To Lissandra finally exacting her revenge. May Mondar and his wife despair in the afterlife, except for their unborn child to be birthed by better parents. Kanpai."

"Kanpai!" my slaves cheered as we clinked glasses. Lissandra had red wine while Toshino had sparkling fruit water.

"So, the restaurant was 'Travone's Delise'. I heard good things about this place, but I could make do without the stares from the staff and clientele," Lissandra said before taking a sip.

"That's because we look like total beauties right now, right? I mean, look at us! Look at me! My tail has never been this fluffy before! To think your bracelet managed to pull all this off!" Toshino exclaimed excitedly. Her large, fluffy fox tail wagged in agreement.

"Shh! Don't speak of things like that so casually outdoors!" Lissandra hissed.

"It's fine, Lissandra. It's the truth, after all," I said before taking a sip of champagne.

Back at the inn, I used the ‘Divine Makeover’ and ‘Customize Equipment’ services in my Champion's bracelet to style our hair and added design touches to the dresses we were wearing. Lissandra's black hair was straightened and tied into a braided ponytail. Her shoulderless white dress emphasized her impressive chest with a hefty cleavage and contrasted well with her dark skin and fur, the trimmings around her bust and skirt were altered to become lace thanks to the bracelet's magic.

Toshino's dress was a passionate red with straps looping around her neck revealing the white cleavage of her bust, challenging Lissandra's in volume. The bracelet altered it to be backless, going down to her lower back where her big, fluffy orange red fox tail popped out from behind and hung over her sizable derriere. Her hair was styled to be wavy and voluminous.

Lastly, my icy blue hair was out of the ponytail I had on earlier and was left straightened, stretching to just past my shoulders. My dress was black with a slit running up to reveal my right leg. I used my bracelet to add white glittering specks in a pattern that resembled snowflakes blown in a blizzard.

"Though it may be the truth, what if people approach you being a you-know-what, Mistress?" Lissandra asked me, getting back to the topic of my identity as a Champion.

"Simple. If their request seems bothersome, I'll turn it down. If they press me further than that, then I'll cut them down. That ought to be enough to shut them up," I explained casually.

"See? This is why we need to keep Mistress' identity a secret, Toshino!" Lissandra exclaimed in a hushed tone.

It's kind of funny how Lissandra's like this now when she could care less about Humans dying from the start. Wonder what changed her mind?

"Hey, I'm for Hyoko-sama's methods! Bold, sharp, and to the point—or I guess I should say 'edge'—that's why I'm happy to be her slave! Kikikiki!" Toshino exclaimed before making her unique laugh.

"That's enough about me," I said, "We have some time before our food arrives, so let's go over the important matters. Mainly, you, Lissandra."

Lissandra blinked, "Me, Mistress? Did I do something to dissatisfy you?"

I waved my hand, "Nothing of the sort. You've been a great help to me ever since I redeemed you. What I want to know is what you're going to do now."

"I … don't follow," Lissandra said hesitantly.

I sighed in annoyance, "Have you forgotten? When we met for the first time, we made an agreement. You teach me everything you know about Padimon, its ways of living, and the like while helping me become strong enough to fend for myself, and I'd help you find Mondar to exact your revenge and grant you your freedom in exchange. You have done your part, I have a general understanding of this continent, and with your target dead, there's no further meaning of us continuing the master-slave contract."

Lissandra widened her eyes in surprise.

"I'm a woman who follows through on a deal," I continued, "You've taught me much in our time together, which is why I'd like to leave you a few parting gifts. You may keep that spear I bought for you, the gear, the dress, the spare clothes, and I'll leave you some money and a bag to carry it all while you lead your life of freedom. Does that sound satisfactory, Lissandra?"

"W-Wait, hold on, what about Toshino?" Lissandra asked, "Does she have a deal for freedom, too?"

"I asked and she said she'd like to stay as my slave after she gets back at her sister and ex-fiance, so I will have her sticking around as my main healer," I explained, "When we find Jinma, I'm planning on giving her to him for that same reason. Toshino could even become a lover of his, if he has an interest in her."

"Oh, yes, and from what I saw of the picture of him she showed me, as well as what she told me about him, this Jinma-sama seems totally my type!" Toshino exclaimed, acting giddy.

"I won't hesitate to kill you if you try dissecting him, though," I said coldly.

"Oh, of course! I wouldn't do something like that towards Hyoko-sama's mate without consent! If he has an interest in that, though, I'd be more than happy to oblige! I'd love to see what his insides would look like, and I'd heal him right back up like nothing happened! That applies to you, as well, if you're interested, Hyoko-sama. For a beauty such as yourself, peeking inside would—"

"Touch me with a scalpel and you're dead, Toshino," I interrupted with a furrowed brow, “And for the record, he’s not my ‘mate’, not officially.”

"Message received," Toshino responded dejectedly, "Can I at least look inside you as a cadaver when that tragic day comes?"

"W-Why was I not informed of this until now?" Lissandra asked, getting back on topic.

"You were quite clear in wanting your freedom back, so I found no reason to tell you about my plans until now," I answered simply.

"W-What will happen between us after you release me with those gifts?" Lissandra asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Nothing. We go our separate ways in our lives, maybe crossing paths as acquaintances, but that's the best-case scenario between us. Should for any reason you stand in my way as an obstacle, I won't hesitate to kill you. Our relationship up to now was only professional as a fair master and a dutiful slave. Nothing more."

Lissandra widened her eyes in shock.

"Oof, I could feel the chill of that remark from here," Toshino commented.

"Um … on the off chance of me being free, what about me joining you as a proper party member?" Lissandra asked.

"That will be impossible," I said as I swirled my champagne glass, "Save for exceptions like Komiwa and Jinma, I had come to understand something soon after I was brought to this world. I can't trust people under normal means. They can be truly awful, saying one thing yet doing another that goes against that statement. I know there are cases when those are done with good intentions, but distinguishing between what's good or bad is too complicated and troublesome to fuss over. For me, though, I've mostly seen, and have been subjected to the bad cases, and they were quite cruel.

"I was honestly worried if I could survive in this world. Even after I got strong enough to fend for myself, I can never relax, because there's always a chance someone could take me by surprise. There's no way I could live my life here as I had back home under the usual means, I thought that much, but then I saw that," I said as I pointed at the blue ring around Lissandra's neck.

"When I found out about slavery and how it works here, I had found an immediate solution to my concerns of living in this world," I continued, "I'm not one that likes giving orders, but I could grant my slaves some form of autonomy, leaving their Confession setting at 1 so they could never lie to me. They could choose to speak their mind, or not say anything at all. I won't hold it against them if they have a complaint. In fact. I'd welcome it. I'd rather they say it to my face than when I have my back turned, but I’ve been exposed to that long enough to not care about it as much. That said, even if I overhear something I shouldn’t, unless it involves my life being at risk, I decided that I won't acknowledge any complaints you have until you tell me, yourself. Once you do that much, we can try and make a compromise if it's possible to fix. Under no circumstances will I allow lying in my party, and of course, I would follow the same rules I enforce."

"Is that why you had answered my question of where Champions come from without worry?" Toshino asked.

"That's part of it, but I don't really care whether someone knows that truth or not," I answered while resting a hand to my chest, "No, this rule is to also help me break out of my shell. As someone who has lived her life as a lie, lying with her behaviors, lying to her first love, and lying to herself on what was best for her, I have lived up to my last moments on Earth wearing a shell that weighed me down, hiding my true self from the world. 'This is for the best,' 'Better things will come if you keep doing this,' 'You'll have your chance soon,' those were just a few things I fooled myself into staying cramped up in my shell.

"Then, just an opportunity presented itself to finally break out and reveal a piece of my true self, the man who I wanted to show it the most didn't come to that appointed day, and I died soon after that," I said before pausing, taking a moment to push down the pain in my chest, "When I realized I could never go back to make things right, I was filled with regret and self-loathing for not breaking out of my shell sooner. 

"That was why, when I was given a chance to live in this world, I took it without a second thought. I picked and named my katana, Chishiohana, as my blessing, and with Komiwa's advice, I stuck to being a Brawler before coming here. I woke up in a village that was being pillaged by bandits, and so I did the first thing I wanted to do once I arrived: to vent my anger and sadness, to finally sate the desire I had been repressing for so long, I killed a man with the very sword style I put the majority of my life into studying and training," I said before pausing to stare at my hand. 

"At that moment, something came to me. Memories I didn't know I had poured into my mind, a power awakened inside me, and I felt so … alive. As alive as I was when I fantasized Jinma doing lewd things to me, when I could smell his scent and be held in his strong, protective arms. I wanted to keep that thrill going, I wanted it to last longer. And so, I killed another man, and I did it again, and again, and again, until all twenty bandits were slaughtered."

My slaves looked at me in amazement and disbelief as I told my story. Now that I think about it, this is probably the first time I told the story of my arrival to this extent to them, let alone anyone.

I downed the rest of my champagne and asked our waiter for another glass before continuing, "When that pillage was over and I came to my senses, though the villagers cheered and praised me for saving them, I felt hollow. The thrill I had up to then was gone, and the reality that I really was in another world, that I'm unable to see Jinma again, had sunk in. The mayor of that village let me stay in a guest room at his place as thanks, but I didn't step out until the next morning as I was crying by myself. That was when I realized how abnormal I really was, and that I deeply regretted not really being myself back in my world. Other than Jinma and Komiwa, there was no way I could make friends in this world the 'normal' way like back home. There was no way I could make friends without putting up my guard or a hand on my sword, ready to cut them down at any moment of betrayal.

"That's why I'm grateful that slavery exists here," I said while reaching a hand up to my neck, "If they ever kill me, they'll kill themselves as a consequence, but I couldn't pick just anyone to be my slave. 'I'd rather die than live to serve a Human like you', there are people in this world that could be like that and could very well disregard their own life as they take mine. I only need someone to guide me through this land enough so I'll know how to look out for myself. That's why, even if you hate Humans, Lissandra, I gave you that deal when we met, so you won't have much of an incentive to kill me. That's also why I'll never accept anyone else in my party unless they're enslaved. I don't expect them to be my friends under such conditions, of course. If they dislike me during their time as my slave, I don't care. As long as they could cooperate with me well enough to get around, I'm fine with that much; otherwise, I'll have to deal with them if their behavior becomes problematic for me. Those were my thoughts when I first redeemed you.

"You've been a cooperative slave to the very end, Lissandra, better than I had anticipated. That's why I'm giving you those gifts as my way of saying thanks. By the end of tomorrow, you won't have to worry about serving me as a slave anymore, and you can make real friends who—"

"Don't underestimate me, Mistress" Lissandra growled, surprising me a little, "I've been wondering for a while why you always maintained distance, why you don't speak much of yourself or ask of my past, but now I fully understand. I finally understand what your thought processes were. 

"If you will allow me to be honest, Mistress, I've come to understand something while serving you," Lissandra said, to which I gave her permission to continue, "Yes, you and your methods of 'discussion' with other people are a handful to work with, to the point I almost pity the Humans who got on your bad side. When I thought of that, I realized something. I only hated Mondar, the Slave Merchant who forcibly enslaved me. I could care less what the other Humans are like, but I was sure I'd hate whoever redeemed me for unreasonable demands, or worse, if the stories I heard from other slaves about living such a life were true. 

"You, Mistress, were beyond what I expected. You don't make me do ridiculous tasks, not even the usual chores a slave is expected to do for their master," Lissandra said before placing a hand on her generous bosom, "You didn't use my body through sexual means for your own gains. And most of all, you asked for my input on certain subjects, shared meals with me at the same table, letting me be honest, like we were equals instead of master and slave. It was like what happened in my previous life in the tribe before I got enslaved, when others seeked me for guidance as the chieftain's daughter. The only difference now is that I didn't look down on you like I had for them, especially after observing your strengths that far surpass mine. 

"Your means of dealing with enemies, even those who ticked you off, may be cruel, cold, and heartless, but you've treated me more fairly than any other Human I've met. From the course of our time together, I understand that you clearly know friend from foe, and as deep … and dark, it may be, I know there’s a semblance of good inside you, the part that I’m sure you want your crush, Jinma, to know about. It’s because of this good inside you that I wanted to get closer to you as an equal, but you always seem to exert a field that kept me from doing so. Knowing you're also a you-know-what made me feel more distant to you, and when I reached out, you disregarded my attempt. For the first time back then, I was afraid. Afraid of what will happen if I lose you, if you don't deem me as useful anymore. I may have my freedom, but what would I do then? I can't go back to my tribe as they'd shun me as worthless for being taken away. My father, the chieftain, would surely think that much of me. At that point, I have no other place to go, I'd be left alone ..." Lissandra trailed off before closing her eyes, as if trying to keep herself from seeing such a bleak future.

"Liss-chan …" Toshino muttered.

My Werepanther slave took a shaky breath before looking back at me with determination, "I'm grateful that you remembered our deal all this time, Mistress, but I must make another selfish request from you. Please, let me stay as a part of Black Robin. Let me continue being at your side, let me be a friend to you!"

I blinked in surprise, "... Friend?"

"If I must give up my freedom and continue being your slave to keep your trust, that is a price I'm willing to pay!" Lissandra continued before getting up from her seat, walking to my side, and fixed her dress to kneel in front of me, "Please, Mistress! I'll do whatever you want as a friend in exchange! It would be an honor to be your first in this world!"

"Me as well, Hyoko-sama!" Toshino added, dashing to my other side and mimicking Lissandra's pose, "I was first interested in you by your kill count, but when I started working with you and Liss-chan, I've wanted to be friends with you two for so long! Being a part of Black Robin has never been this much fun for me, and there are so many things I want us to do together, too! Please, Hyoko-sama, if Liss-chan's offering to be your friend, then let me be one, as well!"

At this point, we were attracting attention from the staff and other patrons in the balcony, but I could care less what they thought. The majority of people in this building are either stuck-up merchants, nobles, or some other thing I'd rather not associate with. They weren't important here.

I glanced between my two slaves who were kneeling before me. For some reason, my chest raced, something that only happened when Komi-chan, and especially Jin-chan were nearby. How long has it been … since I felt like this?

"... Lissandra," I said after a moment's thought.

She jolted her head up, "Yes?!"

"My decision when we see Jinma hasn't changed. Along with Toshino, you will also be transferred to him to be your master. What he does with you will not be my business. Do you still wish to stick by me as my slave knowing this?" I asked her.

"... If I may ask first, will you still be with us after we've been transferred? What are you planning to do after that?" Lissandra asked.

"What will happen after that will depend on him once I settle things between us, but in the best-case scenario … yes, I will be sticking around," I answered.

"Then that is fine," Lissandra said before bowing her head back down, "Even if we're transferred over to Jinma, you will always be my friend, Mistress, if you will have me."

"Same here!" Toshino added.

At a loss, I sighed, "... Alright, Lissandra, you may stay, now both of you get back to your seats before you dirty those dresses any further."

"Yes, Mistress/Hyoko-sama!" the two exclaim before following through.

I rubbed my head in exhaustion, "As for the both of you being my friends … please understand that despite the ridiculous demands to earn my trust, I need time to adjust to this change, and absorb the fact that there are people in this world crazy enough to go along with it just to be my friend. It’s because it’s been so long since I made friends with Jinma and Komiwa that I don’t know what’s ‘normal’ between friends, real friends, in both worlds.”

“It’s fine, Hyoko-sama! I was the most abnormal among the Kitsunes in my hometown. I barely know as much about making friends as you might!” Toshino exclaimed.

“And I never really had a ‘friend’ who I’d consider an equal among other Werepanthers in the tribe, especially when I couldn’t show myself at my weakest in front of them. I think I know enough about making good relations from my father’s teachings in managing the tribe to apply to us, though,” Lissandra added, “I believe the three of us being together like this, who have seen the worst of each other already, have just jumped over the highest hurdle. If we keep ourselves open-minded and go at our own pace, I’m sure we’ll learn more about being friends and grow closer as we go. I am just happy that you let me stay in the party, Mistress.”

“Right … and I’ve said this before the first time we met, but I don’t care how you two address me, despite us being master-slave. I’m not strict with those things as other people are,” I said.

“Hey, there’s a good place to start! Nicknames!” Toshino exclaimed, “Let’s come up with something that’s only for the three of us to share with each other! I know ‘Liss’ is something Liss-chan liked to be called, but what about Hyoko-sama and me?”

“I don’t think I ever said I was okay with ‘Liss’, but it doesn’t look like you’ll change your mind on that,” Lissandra said before sighing, a waiter brought back the second champagne I asked for, “Mistress, you might as well call me that to make things easier.”

“In that case, since I gave you your nickname, Liss-chan, how about you give one to Hyoko-sama, and she gives one to me, making a triangle!"

“Erm … okay, let’s see, a nickname for Mistress, ‘Hyoko Ishima’ … Yoko?” Lissandra asked with uncertainty.

“... Should I think of something for her instead?”

You’re the one who asked me to do this! I’m not good with this stuff!” Lissandra rebutted while turning slightly red.

I waved a hand, “It’s fine, it’s fine. It’s simple enough for me to get by.”

As I took a sip from a new glass of champagne, Toshino looked at me with expectant eyes.

… Oh, right, I have to make something up for her, too.

“... Shino. You satisfied with that?” I asked her.

“I love it! So Liss-chan, Yoko-chan, and Shino-chan is what we’ll go by from now on! Oooh, I’m so excited!” ‘Shino’ exclaimed while clapping her hands, “I know! We should make another toast for our newly-formed friendship!”

“I’m not leading it for the formalities again,” I said while I brushed my hand away, “You two are the ones crazy enough to insist on being my friends under these extreme conditions, so one of you do it.”

“Very well, since I was the one who initiated it, I shall do it,” Liss said while raising her glass, Shino and I followed suit, “To our newly-formed bond with Yoko and keeping our party together as Black Robin. Until we find her crush in this world, let us make the most of this friendship and enjoy ourselves along the way.”

“Oh! And while we’re at it, let’s take out as many Champions that wander in this world as we can like Yoko-chan wishes, too!” Shino added, “Let’s paint this world red with their blood! Kanpaaaai!”

“... Kanpai,” Liss and I responded with deflated moods while clinking glasses again.

Ah, yes, I didn’t mention my goals for my time in this world, did I? Well, if what Komi-chan said before we separated was true, sooner or later, we’d be able to meet Jin-chan again in this world. So, by her suggestion, I’ll live on in this world for as long as I can until that time comes. In the meantime, I’ve set these following goals for myself in order to be more at peace living in this world.

One, I get as strong as I can and clear as many dungeons in Padimon as I have access to, enough that I could stand by Jin-chan as a capable ally instead of the ‘damsel in distress’ he previously thought of me. Two, break away from my ‘perfect girl’ persona and settle into my true self that I want to show Jin-chan. And three, find the classmates that died with us in the bus incident and slaughter them to the afterlife for speaking ill and antagonizing my Jin-chan.

I didn’t care what anyone said or thought of me back on Earth. As long as I had Jin-chan, I didn’t need much else. Komi-chan was the only other friend I could trust who also shared a mutual interest with me, so behind Jin-chan’s back, we made a secret agreement. Anyone else who bothered Jin-chan, whether it be fighting him, speaking ill of him, harassing him, or playing with his heart as part of a cruel prank, I had kept track of everyone who has done it to him at least once. It was all so I could prepare for this very moment. Komi-chan had also exchanged information with me for such means. Jin-chan was a kind, conscientious man, and if anyone ever troubles such a man and does not reflect on their sins, I swore I won’t allow them to live. Whether as Jin-chan’s self-proclaimed bitch, the Demon Sword Princess, or the Cold Slaughter Princess, I will make sure every one of his enemies knows of me so they won’t attempt to cross either of us.

So far, I’ve already reached max-level as a Brawler, I’ve cleared three dungeons in the Human-Kin’s Territory, and out of the 27 other people from our school who were in the bus incident—excluding myself, Komi-chan, and our homeroom teacher, Mitsuki-san, of course—I have slaughtered two of them not too long after I was sent to Padimon. I hold onto their Champion Bracelets as both proof of their ‘removal’ from this world, and for a great power they hold that could be of great use for the three of us once we get back together.

All that within 3 months of this crazy, violent world called Raiza, I think that’s a good start to having my goals realized. Don’t you feel the same? Oh, and for some reason, after that ‘toast to friendship’, I’ve somehow gained an ‘Affinity’ to Liss and Shino at LV 1 and received some bonuses from it. I’ll have to look further into what this ‘Affinity’ stuff entails and what it means.

We’ll be getting back to Jinma’s side in the next chapter. Hope you enjoy this preview of his two-faced childhood friend, Hyoko, and look forward to what she has to offer in the story. Just what is she planning after meeting Jinma and giving him her slaves? I hope you may stick around to find out.

If you want support my work and see exclusive content, please check out my subscribestar by clicking on the button below.

37